Balika Vadhu

Once again did not find out the rules - Page 2

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thts so true Vasuja...I know the owner of a business, whose mother died..and he loved her a lot...he flew back to India...did the last rites...and within 3 days, was back in office, holding meetings...I was so surprised and I asked the gentleman about why is he in office. He told me--"to run a big business, u need to have nerves of steel. He cannot let the business go in losses because of my emotional breakdown...too many people depend on the profits of this business...he said my mom can die...I can die...but the show must go on...
[/QUOTE]

Yup agree with u...I did my grads in a simple college and joined a dragon for PG...the first thing they tell in orientation to parents...your kids are gonna slog for 16 to 18 hrs every day so don't expect them to come home for every holiday to spend time.you will see less of them next 2 years and please don't come to drop ur kids at college ( 95% of students were at college dorms)becoz u will not be tagging with them when they start working" well they not only said it but stuck to every word they said till we finished our college...It was tough life, but thanks to them I am a much stronger person than what I was before...

I would have respected Jagya and even overlooked his illegality of his marriage to gauri if he did/does not take money from Anandi or any of his family, managed student's loan or tried some job...One needs to stick to their decisions and respect themself...taking money from his own ex wife sort of kills his character totally...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hppppp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vasuja

thts so true Vasuja...I know the owner of a business, whose mother died..and he loved her a lot...he flew back to India...did the last rites...and within 3 days, was back in office, holding meetings...I was so surprised and I asked the gentleman about why is he in office. He told me--"to run a big business, u need to have nerves of steel. He cannot let the business go in losses because of my emotional breakdown...too many people depend on the profits of this business...he said my mom can die...I can die...but the show must go on...

Yup agree with u...I did my grads in a simple college and joined a dragon for PG...the first thing they tell in orientation to parents...your kids are gonna slog for 16 to 18 hrs every day so don't expect them to come home for every holiday to spend time.you will see less of them next 2 years and please don't come to drop ur kids at college ( 95% of students were at college dorms)becoz u will not be tagging with them when they start working" well they not only said it but stuck to every word they said till we finished our college...It was tough life, but thanks to them I am a much stronger person than what I was before...

I would have respected Jagya and even overlooked his illegality of his marriage to gauri if he did/does not take money from Anandi or any of his family, managed student's loan or tried some job...One needs to stick to their decisions and respect themself...taking money from his own ex wife sort of kills his character totally...
[/QUOTE]

u bet Vasuja, its such a turn off to see a grown up guy beg for money--when he has been denied financial support in no unclear terms!......if  you believe so much in your choices...then have the capacity to stay on your choices...stick with them boldly...not make excuses--thank God he didn't give another lame excuse to principal ----"sir there were no tickets for me to come for my MS on time..."...ðŸĪĒ
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: vasuja

I loved the principal scene...It was damn realistic...

.I had my own experience in my college...We were agroup of 5 and had to work on a presentation and meet our group mentor faculty the next day.Like every group few work and other don't. Myself and another friend slogged the night out and I was burning with fever in the morn and could not go for the meeting...My teacher was damn angry and sent someone to raise me from my bed and called in the department and lashed out at me for being irresponsible and escaping work...I tried reasoning to her saying that she knows that I am hard working and I just unfortunately fell sick...but she just told,"I don't givea damn about what u did earlier, you were not present...so don't justify. Get out" I cried loads but well real world is very very harsh...and I learnt that you can never give excuses...

So that scene in college with Gaga was awesome and really realistic...No one cares what shit u r facing in personal life, you cannot use it as areason to slip in college and work.

vasu not just prsnl life but even if sumthing happens in ur prfsnl life & that 2 widout any of ur faults profs. don't cooperate wid u. even wen i was 2 give viva-voce after my final submission of thesis 2 get my MSc.degree i'd 2 ask my advisory commettee's members 2 cum 4 it alongwid an outsider examiner!! they set the date & i'd notified in written 2 all of my advisory commettee members but suddenly the external examiner asked us 2 change the date & postpone it 2 nxt day. though it was all ofcl & even written notificn of change in date was given but one of my advisor got angry on me & she told me that i shudn't'd change the date as its inconvienent 4 her & thatswhy she wudn't cum 2 my final viva-voce. and i was so tensed bcoz it was a compulsory 2've all advisors in that exam!! then i told this 2 my guide & we'd ask sum oder prof 2 cum in viva-voce citing that my own advisor wasn't available!!

and here these 2 ppl just send a leave letter. even in job if sum1 has 2 go on leave 4 more days they've 2 send a "telegram" & after sumdays send their medical leave or earned leave as is the case. in med college if u get absent from college 4 so many days then ur prof or yr. is scrapped & u've repeat it. every medical college students know this but i wonder how cum these two don't know this who think of themselves as most intelligent drs.??? how cum these 2 duffers bcum dr.??OuchOuch
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said u all! ðŸ‘ 

really they do not know any rules. neither for their marriage nor for applying leave. they didn't verify whether their marriage is legal or not not they didn't even confirm whether their leave is approved or not. they are just disgusting.ðŸ˜Ą

even in lying they are made for each other ðŸ˜ˆ what a manipulation and covering of G near kunda tai yesterday. and today must see their faces when princy told abt the rules and all. ðŸĪĢ

lets c what other crazy things they are going to do in future track. ðŸ˜•
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
FUTURE SCENARIO

So, it seems that Jagat has called Anandi to speak to the school principal.  Anandi tells Bhairon that she needs to go to Mumbai.  Bhairon grumbles about nalayak beta. But anandi gives bapusa her kasam and says "what if Jagat sues the medical college principal?  Would it reflect well on dadisa and haveli that the laadesar of the family went to the medical college and sued the principal - is se accha nahin hoga ki andar ki baat hum andar hi suljhaaye"

Bhairon compliments anandi on her great sujh bujh and the khyal she still has of the haveli's maan.

He, and always glaring sumitra decide to accompany her to Mumbai. Dadisa sends Makhankaka just in case.  So Anandi and her trio army of bapusa, sasuma and makhankaka end up in the Principal's office in Mumbai.

Anandi does her bhashaan bhaji in front of the principal just like she did in front of the villagers -- that gauri and jagat should get  samaan  for being a married couple and that he has been too harsh. "Kyon aap stipend kaat ke, six months repeat karva ke, unka apmaan kar rahe ho?"  She puts the principal's hand on her head and gives him a kasam to restore their semester and to give back their stipend.

Principal in a dilemma because of anandi's forced kasam. He says the rules prevent him from giving stipend to J and G.

So Bhairon gives him a suggestion "Do the rules prevent him from giving Anandi the stipend money? If not, he can transfer the stipend to Anandi and she can disburse it to J and G"

Principal  relieved!!! 😆😆😆.  He calls J in and says "I will be giving stipend to anandi. fir woh joh chahe kar sakti hai uska - apne upar lutaye, bheekh main de de, etc. etc."

Jagat has a strong sense of deja vu - and says okay to it. (as usual).

Meanwhile, Gauri is walking down the hallway and sees Makhankaka standing outside in the hallway.

She is shocked and says to herself "zaroor anandi jagat ko cheen ne aayi hai mumbai"

She barges into the principal's room - where she levels all sorts of accusations at Anandi.

Sumitra glares at her through rage and tear filled eyes.  Bhairon says "bas karo gauri -- anandi ney tumhe apna stipend BHEEKH main diya hai -- yaad rakho yeh - bheekh main diya hai"

Gauri stunned. all depart.  Gauri looks at Jagat. Principal takes out cotton from his medical dispensers and stuffs it in his ears.   THE SCREAMING BEGINS.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

FUTURE SCENARIO

So, it seems that Jagat has called Anandi to speak to the school principal.  Anandi tells Bhairon that she needs to go to Mumbai.  Bhairon grumbles about nalayak beta. But anandi gives bapusa her kasam and says "what if Jagat sues the medical college principal?  Would it reflect well on dadisa and haveli that the laadesar of the family went to the medical college and sued the principal - is se accha nahin hoga ki andar ki baat hum andar hi suljhaaye"

Bhairon compliments anandi on her great sujh bujh and the khyal she still has of the haveli's maan.

He, and always glaring sumitra decide to accompany her to Mumbai. Dadisa sends Makhankaka just in case.  So Anandi and her trio army of bapusa, sasuma and makhankaka end up in the Principal's office in Mumbai.

Anandi does her bhashaan bhaji in front of the principal just like she did in front of the villagers -- that gauri and jagat should get  samaan  for being a married couple and that he has been too harsh. "Kyon aap stipend kaat ke, six months repeat karva ke, unka apmaan kar rahe ho?"  She puts the principal's hand on her head and gives him a kasam to restore their semester and to give back their stipend.

Principal in a dilemma because of anandi's forced kasam. He says the rules prevent him from giving stipend to J and G.

So Bhairon gives him a suggestion "Do the rules prevent him from giving Anandi the stipend money? If not, he can transfer the stipend to Anandi and she can disburse it to J and G"

Principal  relieved!!! 😆😆😆.  He calls J in and says "I will be giving stipend to anandi. fir woh joh chahe kar sakti hai uska - apne upar lutaye, bheekh main de de, etc. etc."

Jagat has a strong sense of deja vu - and says okay to it. (as usual).

Meanwhile, Gauri is walking down the hallway and sees Makhankaka standing outside in the hallway.

She is shocked and says to herself "zaroor anandi jagat ko cheen ne aayi hai mumbai"

She barges into the principal's room - where she levels all sorts of accusations at Anandi.

Sumitra glares at her through rage and tear filled eyes.  Bhairon says "bas karo gauri -- anandi ney tumhe apna stipend BHEEKH main diya hai -- yaad rakho yeh - bheekh main diya hai"

Gauri stunned. all depart.  Gauri looks at Jagat. Principal takes out cotton from his medical dispensers and stuffs it in his ears.   THE SCREAMING BEGINS.

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢI suspect this will happen soon. No stipend means Anandi arranges money and Gauri soon finds out the reality abt who is sending Jagya pocket money.