Pavitra Rishta

Episodes Discussion Thread HERE ONLY

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all...

Opening another fresh thread for discussions😳...

Keep all your discussions HERE ONLY...and Restrict Chatting/bashing/calling names of the characters/members ...😳  

Pls observe Rules...

But Enjoy fully...πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok , today  Archana has solid  proof ...

She better not hide anything  from Manav now  or else I will get angry    πŸ˜†        ...That was clever of Archu ...Ria got fooled ...πŸ‘

Manav  ...uff he is just not getting it ...
But he didn'tdo anything bad today
But now that I know what will happen to him, I am feeling bad ... Wish he was more careful and strict with Ria calling late at night ...

The Savita Sundri track is seriously boring ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manav is innocent .Riya is clever .

The only reason Manav has not told Archu about Riya's jhootha Marraige problem is coz of Archu's friendship with Ashna . He cannot control feminine gossip and he respected Riya's wary attitude over such a thing getting around Office .

He has not lied as such , he is merely keeping Archu OUT of it , bas .

Riya's usage of his phone was smart .

She is collecting proof , so she can build up case against him .

Archana has NOT helped by sending her that message . Riya now has one more proof that Manav is doing sexual advancement towards her .
Rather Archana should TALK to her husband . TALK TALK TALK .

He is bluntly telling u that U MESSAGED ME .  Ask him about that . Tell him , I did NOT message u . WHO ELSE handles the phone besides me ?

The answer is RIYA who is his secretary and who sometimes charges it etc .

Archana has decided to handle this by herself but she is NO MATCH for Riya's devious brain . 

The way Dharmesh was putting hand around RIYA ...Bad news for Vaishali . THIRD STEPSON  on the way .

This matter is escalating due to Archu's inability to express herself clearly or talk to her husband .

I don't give a damn about the comparative DUKHI scenes of Sulo ...sitting in heat , washing clothes , not being able to watch TV ...while Manju enjoys . If this is supposed to evoke sympathy , it FAILS . We r seriously bugged with Sulo . Living this way is her CHOICE .

Savita Sundari comedy ...when will CVS put sundari to good use and relay about Vandus abuse etc ?

I want to see Savita stripping Rasika in front of her giggling committee friends and threatening them to expose the hypocrisy of their organization if they continue letting Rasika remain president .

Archana has caught Riya lying blatantly TWICE . Once Manav was there to back her up ...but she did not really pursue it when he shrugged it and did not pin point it . Today Ashna can back her up and fire Riya for lying . Ashna is Archu's personal friend and she can immediately pull Riya up . Why did not Archu tell Ashna ?

Instead Archu sent her a message from Manavs cell ...which may make him land in soup .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ok , today  Archana has solid  proof ...

She better not hide anything  from Manav now  or else I will get angry    πŸ˜†        ...That was clever of Archu ...Ria got fooled ...πŸ‘

Manav  ...uff he is just not getting it ...
But he didn'tdo anything bad today
But now that I know what will happen to him, I am feeling bad ... Wish he was more careful and strict with Ria calling late at night ...

The Savita Sundri track is seriously boring ...

tanya u sure so happy i m also happy to see manav carrying sohamπŸ‘πŸ‘ and sm nokjokπŸ˜‰btween arman very nice. bt as article riya should not be caught so soon so how she will do it with manav?
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank god archu has taken sum action n not sit quietly  listening to all the rubbish from riya...the way riya has talked to archu on the phone i feel like giving her a tight slap if i was in archu's place toh pata nahi kya haal karti uska for taking to me like ths who is she just a secretary...she has no right to talk to archana like ths...
 Manjhusha n vinod getting new things for the house... i think now they won't be able to pay the loan n then sulo help them with the money shez earning selling poha.
Savita n rasika was boring just a filler one.
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

The way Dharmesh was putting hand around RIYA ...Bad news for Vaishali . THIRD STEPSON  on the way .

OMG, when did this happen ??? πŸ˜•
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Thank god archu has taken sum action n not sit quietly  listening to all the rubbish from riya...the way riya has talked to archu on the phone i feel like giving her a tight slap if i was in archu's place toh pata nahi kya haal karti uska for taking to me like ths who is she just a secretary...she has no right to talk to archana like ths...

Arrey , this is nothing .You should have seen the way sh talked to savita in her own house ...still she got away with it ...
😑

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

OMG, when did this happen ??? πŸ˜•

When she was on the phone with Manav.Dharmesh put his hand around her shoulder and was patting her. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ok guys ...

I am off to London to meet my susraal.. .will try keep in touch but maybe not be able to put reviews next week ...

take care all of you ...

Kool, take care of Archana while I am away ...πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok guys ...

I am off to London to meet my susraal.. .will try keep in touch but maybe not be able to put reviews next week ...

take care all of you ...

Kool, take care of Archana while I am away ...πŸ˜†

What , ur going off today to be a good bahu ?😊 Don't worry about ur Archu , I'm there na . She will be in good hands .πŸ˜ƒ Hapy journey dear , London is one place I WANT to visit .