Pavitra Rishta

Episodes Discussion Thread HERE ONLY - Page 120

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Even in E 24 just now they said ...

.Archana Ka HOga Acciden or savita aai shravani ko ghar laker aayegi manav archana ko alag karne ke liye 😑

GODDD!!!!!plz give these cv's some brains!!!...😑😑😑
Why do they have to bring in such depressing tracks...
I'm ok with shravni 's entry as long as it doesnt affect Arman's relationship...if Savita really brings shravni to take archana's place...then i hope shravni makes use of her brains this time atleast
I really cant bear the too much negativity in the show...
What r the cv's trying to do...do multi-track tasking  or what..??!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
We finished the thread  
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

At this rate,ArMan are actually standing on a land of swamp which is all ready to sunk them in from all four sides at any moment.

I mean,There is Ajit-Rassika team then there is Dharmesh then there is DK doubting track then there is Varsha after Soham track then there is Savita turning evil track then there is Shravani track and now there is Archana meeting an accident track... πŸ€ͺ

Now did I miss anything? πŸ€”

Basically, TRPs are sinking and CVs have no idea what to do,so they are trying their hands everywhere 😳

Somebody give a supari of their name please 😡
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm very angry with Savita. She is one immature lady n very spoiled. Everything should go as per her wish n order n once anybody goes against her, then war is declared. This is just so unreasonable!! Her calling bak Shrav just for stupid selfish motives is too hard to digest. Shrav dealt with her very maturely but will she b as positive n objective as she is now. She is still vulnerable n may b (no i'm sur)she still has feelings for Manav n Sacchu is her son. Once she steps in Ds home, she will find it very hard to go back i suspect n it would b understandable too. She is human after all. But Savita!!🀒 Her intention was to fill Shrav's ears against Archana n her illtreating her child😑 She uses ppl without any remorse. I just this poor girl who is trying to move on in life dont fall in her trap AGAIN!! As for Archana, i'm feeling bad for her. Shrav coming bak is bad news for her coz she is very attached to Sacchu. She'll die many times inside with insecurities n fear as Shrav comes bak n Sacchu boy going away from her😭

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG this thread got finished...πŸ˜†...okk closing it...πŸ˜†