Episodes Discussion Thread HERE ONLY - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I will be a good bahu , I promise ...

actually I am going tomorrow but I am going to be so busy that will not be able to come here .You know how it is wrapping up the house  etc etc ...

Once I get involved here then I don't leave ...😆

London is a great place ..My sister in law is going to be there as well and so will be her son ...So I plan to show all  the three boys , Madam Tussauds and also Tower of London ...It should be fun ...

Plus I am going to go and start a diet chart on my in laws ...they have been very careless about their eating ...

By the way , yo uare 100 % right ..Stupid Archu is no match for crafty Ria ...This text was a bad idea as now Ria will show her those two stored messages and it will throw Archu in depression and she will not talk about it to Manav ...

You bash her if she does that  , it will be a good deserving bashing  for her own good  , silly fool ...

Take care  and I will try keep in touch ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ok guys ...

I am off to London to meet my susraal.. .will try keep in touch but maybe not be able to put reviews next week ...

take care all of you ...

Kool, take care of Archana while I am away ...😆
tanya wish u happy journy and come soon to forum we will miss u😭😭😭
Lord have mercy!!

Riya is about to have a tight slap from Archu...Can't wait for monday!!

Archu played same game with Riya...hee hee ha ha

I think Archu is going to set Riya straight..Keeping my fingers crossed..

Manav never realized that Archu has never sent him text b4.  she calls and if she does not get thru than she barges into the office.  Manav is such a dork. 

I am tired of Sulo been shown to suffer while Manju chilling with new firdge, washer and TV.  I dont feel sorry for Sulo but do for the other elderly folks.  Sulo has 3 homes to go to or fight for the one which was unethically taken from her w/o her knowledge..She could take MaNod to the court and fight.  But she chooses to be Atma Sarbhar...Hmmm

Tanya Bon Voyage!!  Have fun!! 
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago

ok , toh aaj kya hua ? ... Nowadays I just watch the first ten minutes and skip the rest ... the show is terrible these days ... 🥱

oh em gee.. i read the article .. LMAO ... we might finally get to see a shirtless su- .. erm ..  manav ...😳

And lol ... archu is going to believe those pics ? .. Ok , I dont want to believe that part of the article .. I still have that much faith in archu ...
*fingers crossed* .. I hope she proves me right ... and trusts manav implicitly ..
btw , Happy journey tanyadi !!😃
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lunza

oh em gee.. i read the article .. LMAO ... we might finally get to see a shirtless su- .. erm ..  manav ...😳  Drool drool time for u all young ones Sush deewaniyaan 😉

And lol ... archu is going to believe those pics ? .. Ok , I dont want to believe that part of the article .. I still have that much faith in archu ...
*fingers crossed* .. I hope she proves me right ... and trusts manav implicitly ..
Agree Lunzy...I dont think archu is going to believe any of it either.  Lets just keep our fingers crossed.

Although I do want Savita to do chakmakti huvi dhulaai of Riya with pimpled face and bold leggs 😆
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ok guys ...

I am off to London to meet my susraal.. .will try keep in touch but maybe not be able to put reviews next week ...

take care all of you ...

Kool, take care of Archana while I am away ...😆

Hi Tanya,
Enjoy your vacation 👏
Hope you get opportunities to truly relax and have family time. Also hope that by the time you return, PR will return to some semblance of normalcy/more realistic (as pertained in pre leap times).

See you when you return. 🤗
Originally posted by lunza

ok , toh aaj kya hua ? ... Nowadays I just watch the first ten minutes and skip the rest ... the show is terrible these days ... 🥱

oh em gee.. i read the article .. LMAO ... we might finally get to see a shirtless su- .. erm ..  manav ...😳

Lunza,
Dear, dear Lunza, @bold...😉😉😉  you are too sweet!!!!  Such a treat!!!!
Actually, I'd love such a scene  as well, right Varsha and Kools EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dont worry tanyadi , savita will prevent these two fools .. manav and archu from self destructing ...

hehe .. there was a time when she wanted them to seperate .. then later when she wanted them to get together , ArMan shoved their divorce decision on everyone's throat ..

I think the poor old lady does not want to witness all their dramebaazi again ... Hence , her intervention ... 😆

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Sharon Sush Shirtless does not bring any Apavitra thoughts in my mind.  My loyalty is only towards TDH and George clooney 😍
Hai all, 😊

Didn't see the epi yet. what happened. Anything interesting.

Btw read the article. It made me 😡 . The below was the thought on it.

OMG! what a creative track it is. How creative and predictable. The same old PR in the  beginning going again.. Oh,Not the same old track again.

That time its Ajit with one fellow who helped to get photos. This time its dharmu with Riya. 🤢.
Reading this news of how photo would be only make me 🤢.

Poor Manav. How ashamed he will feel if he get into this situation.
If after Archu informing and warning him about riya, he get into this situation then its his fault.
But if archu didn't inform him and he is unaware of Riya's intentions and then get into it,then really poor Manav. Then in that case, its archu's fault for not telling him about the riya she knows.

If this was the first time and this misunderstanding happen, then archu making a big fuss and then they fight and atlast after Sav aai rescue ,making up is fine for me. And I too would appreciate her possessiveness here and the jealousy and fight she have with her husband. ya she will look normal there. I would have felt bad for both.

But this is not the first time(we have already felt bad for both of them like this before in the past). Archu already  had a similar experience and she very well aware of the fact that one might get cheated with the photos too. She has gone into roller coaster ride in past because of the same mistake. So I want her to use brains here. she knows manav very well too. she knows Riya intentions too. if riya had the nerve to lie to her and ask manav for a movie date right under her nose, then cant that riya go to some more extreme and cheat manav.

I was hoping archu to become Jhansi here and I wish to see archu tackles Riya with help of Savita aai. Why cant they show archu was aware of Riya's intentions,so she trying to safeguard Manav from riya with help of sav aai.  why archu has to doubt Manav again and sav aai only save.

Why cant they show archu for once being the Saviour or once showed using her brains rather than emotional alone ,who believe proofs and not go for analyzing facts.😔

Hope Cvs have a change of mind. I dont want to believe that archu part in that article.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago