Episodes Discussion Thread HERE ONLY - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Girls I come back..from movie..(Cars 2) It was nice..especially for the little one he was very excited...😊

So..I didn't see PR..yet...but I read your posts before I get angry once again.πŸ˜†.I see you said Archu will move...and do something..But she till didn't talk...What she has in mind...?? for hiding??

Think with all this ...Know Riya is playing with her...??Why she don't talk..to Manv...really I don't understand her..πŸ˜’

and nOw I saw the artice..Riya will put something in Manv drink.and He will be in bad situation...Riya will take photos with him..and sent to ARchu..Ok..But Archu will beleive that.πŸ˜•..This..have a doubt..Cause same situation in the past ..she lost Manv...I don't think she will do same mistake not trust him...and She knows Manv how he is...But really she will be shocked...seing once more same photo styles..

Heh how will be these photos...?,Oh no don't think...shirtless πŸ˜†

But don't know where these photos will be taken...if in office...chance their will have the camera...in the office...or Manv will accept to go in her house;..No not that...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

See you ..Watch the epis now..come back..

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sharon Sush Shirtless does not bring any Apavitra thoughts in my mind.  My loyalty is only towards TDH and George clooney 😍

Varsha,
I don't believe you πŸ˜‰
You're a lady with warm blood running through your veins, not so πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Don't tell me you're not "affected" by our dear heartthrob of PR πŸ˜‰
I also love George Clooney. It's because we "look but don't touch" why we can "enjoy" more than one temptation, right πŸ˜‰
Update will be ready in 30 min😊
I think you guys didn't seen the precap
As Archana sent sms from manav's mobile to Riya
"Hi Riya I want to meet you alone Please meet me outside Royal Garden"   in precap its shown that Riya went to meet at that place and she is talking to herself but loudly "Jis Manav and Archana ke pyaar ki log kasame khate hai us  manav ko tumne itne jaldi apne jaal me faas liya" Aur uske pichhe Archana jake khadi ho jati hai to usne to ye sab sun liya hai aisa lag raha hai to vo jarur iska jawab degi na And Archana knows her intention now
Edited by Pranjjal - 12 years ago
Varsha Di, Reading your post about the tight slap awaiting from archu to riya, I saw the last part.

I saw the precap again. Oh really the look and archu's face show she was in anger or bad mood, really like , oh chudail(sorry for this word usage but couldn't put that without that 😊) you were waiting for my pati, Wait here I will make you straight and you will get it right now what you deserve.

Will we be on a treat on Monday. Will we see a Thappad ( a tight slap) from archu to RIya. I would enjoy that slap, even though that slap may have some adverse side effects like Riya turning still more furious and revenging them badly. or anything.

But the slap ,I would enjoy and wish archu to be strong against Riya and tackle her, know only riya was upto something and Manav had to be protect from Riya and its her duty to make sure of it.

Because from  today's conversation only ,Archu could make out riya is telling lies,she is upto something and Manav was unaware of it..

Hope it remains it that way and archu doesn't doubt him.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pranjjal

I think you guys didn't seen the precap
As Archana sent sms from manav's mobile to Riya
"Hi Riya I want to meet you alone Please meet me outside Royal Garden"   in precap its shown that Riya went to meet at that place and she is talking to herself but loudly "Jis Manav and Archana ke pyaar ki log kasame khate hai us  manav ko tumne itne jaldi apne jaal me faas liya" Aur uske pichhe Archana jake khadi ho jati hai to usne to ye sab sun liya hai aisa lag raha hai to vo jarur iska jawab degi na And Archana knows her intention now
Pranjal I saw the precap and Archu did hear everything what hot shot hussy had to say.  Archu's anger and disgust was apperant..She is ready to slap RIya silly. 

What happens after that I dont know as Riya has mroe proofs against Mannu but money we might be in a treat for a Slap from Archu to Riya unless Riya blackmails Archu abt the text msgs from Manav to her cell.. Which might zip Archu and she willl continue with "main chup rahoongi " πŸ˜†

Umi my gutt tells me fingers cross there is slap in riya's fate on monday..archu will do the honors πŸ˜›
Varsha Di, I will welcome that honours archu is going to do .

Di, are you sure archu would have heard everything. Because in serials, they do show like this to keep viewers at eagerness, but on actual epi, the person will arrive late and wouldn't have heard anything,just by the time riya finishes her talk,  archu might come over there. Riya giving a shocked look  on seeing archu and whether she heard it. but archu hasn't heard anything actually and just come to know riya's intentions and warn her

I dont want to be a spoilsport in that slap issue, till doubt is arising.πŸ˜•
But as you said archu's disgust and anger was very well shown in the precap. I loved the look she gave, seriously she is in for a hard tight slap.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Ok guys ...

I am off to London to meet my susraal.. .will try keep in touch but maybe not be able to put reviews next week ...

take care all of you ...

Kool, take care of Archana while I am away ...πŸ˜†

Hi Tanya Di,

Sorry I missed you, you enjoy your trip to London dear😊 Take care, yes we will take care of your Archu while you are goneπŸ˜†
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Hai Tanya Di,😊

Oh , even I too missed it. Didn't see your Post.

Happy Journey Di. Hope you have a Great time there.😊. Enjoy.

Hope archu will be fine too. 😊
I liked the beginning where Manav was carrying Soham, finally some interaction with Manav acting like a dad to Soham. Good to see Soham getting attention and love from his parents, he's such a cute little boy

Savita she's adorable to watch but I hate when she hangs out with Rasika, Rasika along with others just look at her like a joke they have no respect for her. I'd rather see Savita spending time with her grandchildren and Vandu or at least find her a friend that has respect for her.

Riya is the limit, I am so glad Archana is taking action loved the text she sent Riya. I cannot wait for Monday's episode, Archana is angry and I hope she gives Riya a good blasting. I know it won't be enough based on what the article said but at least she is taking action against this shameless girl. I still can't believe how naive Manav is, its so obvious that Riya is trouble

ETA: Have a safe trip Tanya
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago