Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: umayal

Varsha Di, I will welcome that honours archu is going to do .

Di, are you sure archu would have heard everything. Because in serials, they do show like this to keep viewers at eagerness, but on actual epi, the person will arrive late and wouldn't have heard anything,just by the time riya finishes her talk,  archu might come over there. Riya giving a shocked look  on seeing archu and whether she heard it. but archu hasn't heard anything actually and just come to know riya's intentions and warn her

I dont want to be a spoilsport in that slap issue, till doubt is arising.😕
But as you said archu's disgust and anger was very well shown in the precap. I loved the look she gave, seriously she is in for a hard tight slap.

Umi Darling whether Archu heard Riya's Monologue or not, she is furious and knows Riya lied twice on phone and is playing dirty.  She was angry and texted Riya for a reason not just go and meet her and have a coffee 😃

Archu pls prove me right on monday OKIE 😛.  Pls slap that pimpled cheeked missy black & blue for making a pass @ our Soham-Sachu's dad 😆  RIya deserves jutton ka haar IMHO.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Umi Darling whether Archu heard Riya's Monologue or not, she is furious and knows Riya lied twice on phone and is playing dirty.  She was angry and texted Riya for a reason not just go and meet her and have a coffee 😃

Archu pls prove me right on monday OKIE 😛.  Pls slap that pimpled cheeked missy black & blue for making a pass @ our Soham-Sachu's dad 😆  RIya deserves jutton ka haar IMHO.

Di, Loved the way you written this post.

With humour added, you have said your observations perfectly. especially the underlined one.
Yes archu didnt go for a coffee .😆, and slap on that cheek is very much needed, atleast for our satisfaction.

I too hoping for the Best and that  you prove right on Monday which would make me happier.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
LOL Varsha, I am counting on Archana blasting Riya the slap would be a bonus! Riya needs to know Archana is not the kind to be messed with especially when you get her angry, the CVs should not disappoint on Monday. I wonder if after Archana blasts Riya she goes crying to Manav and he starts off on Archana, if he does this I hope Archana slaps him! Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mandy that could very well possible and may happen.  Riya crying running to Mannu..But dont u think mannu should suspect something  is off with Riya ?

Should he not ask her lets go meet your parents to put an end to your misery.  Talking on cell is not accomplishing anything

Monday is iss par ya uss par day for me.

Archu must slap Riya and hard.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Manav should suspect that Riya isn't a goody two shoes especially given the fact she lied to his wife and insulted his mother but instead he has chosen to turn a blind eye to her actions. Its really frustrating because I know Manav is not that naive.

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How do we know that Archana is going to slap Riya? I think in the precap it showe d Riya saying she has trapped Manav in her chaal, and Archana was looking at Riya adly and Riya turned back and looked worried. How do we know that a slap is coming on the way for Riya?

Riya was very smart today, she deleted the SMS message, but I don't see how this can create a rift between ArMan.
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

OMG, when did this happen ??? 😕

Tanya Di, this happened at Riya's house when Riya was pretending to cry to Manav on the phone, Dharmesh was listnening to their conversation. Dharmesh had then put his hand around Riya's shoulders than. It doesn't matter to me whether Dharmesh wants an affair with Riya, Vaishali definitely deserves this as she is abusing Varun so badly
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ok , today  Archana has solid  proof ...

She better not hide anything  from Manav now  or else I will get angry    😆        ...That was clever of Archu ...Ria got fooled ...👏

Manav  ...uff he is just not getting it ...
But he didn'tdo anything bad today
But now that I know what will happen to him, I am feeling bad ... Wish he was more careful and strict with Ria calling late at night ...

The Savita Sundri track is seriously boring ...

Good review of the show, I too am feeling very bad for Manav. The precap looks ugly for Riya, she said out loud that she got Manav stuck in her chall and Archana was standing right behind her and when Riya looked back at Archana, Archana looked serious and it looks like she was almost about to slap her.

I must say, Archana was quite clever today, I did not expect this from her as she does foolish things a lot, but I must credit to her on how she tricked Riya today. I just hope she infroms this to Manav asap. Manav will belive Archu any day over this Riya whom has known for not more than a week
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Lord have mercy!!

Riya is about to have a tight slap from Archu...Can't wait for monday!!

Archu played same game with Riya...hee hee ha ha

I think Archu is going to set Riya straight..Keeping my fingers crossed..

Manav never realized that Archu has never sent him text b4.  she calls and if she does not get thru than she barges into the office.  Manav is such a dork. 

I am tired of Sulo been shown to suffer while Manju chilling with new firdge, washer and TV.  I dont feel sorry for Sulo but do for the other elderly folks.  Sulo has 3 homes to go to or fight for the one which was unethically taken from her w/o her knowledge..She could take MaNod to the court and fight.  But she chooses to be Atma Sarbhar...Hmmm

Tanya Bon Voyage!!  Have fun!! 

I hope so too Varsha Di, this slap is awaiting Riya. I think she deserves to be a victim of Archana's slap, she has talked very rude to Savita and lied to Archana and is putting Manav through her chaals, I think Archana will slap Riya as hard as she slapped Manju.

As far as the Sulo washing cltohes part goes, and Manju enjoying with her new washer, I know Manju is spoiled, and her kids are spoiled too, but Sulo is not an angel either. Actually I think Sulo WANTS Manju to be happy😡 I felt sorry to see the other elderly ladies though, why is PR neglecting the elderly and the little children?😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

How do we know that Archana is going to slap Riya? I think in the precap it showe d Riya saying she has trapped Manav in her chaal, and Archana was looking at Riya adly and Riya turned back and looked worried. How do we know that a slap is coming on the way for Riya?

Riya was very smart today, she deleted the SMS message, but I don't see how this can create a rift between ArMan.

Its not known, its what we're hoping for. Archana now knows for sure that Riya is not a good person and she looked angry in the precap, I really hope she blasts Riya and doesn't let Riya get to her. I miss the fiesty Archana, let her blast Riya like she did Manju and Vinod.