Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Riya the gandi girl is all set to ruin ArMan's life. Will she succeed? Dont think Archu will believe anything from her side! She is suspicious not of Manav (she knows her hubby is too bholaπŸ˜†) but of that chaalu Riya. But Riya can trap that Manav duffoo i'm afraid. She is too a chaalu cheez for him.
Dharmesh has got a good partner in crime. Very smart n dangerous girl but too over confident. But i dont appreciate Manav n his mingling in Riya's family problem like this. They are not so friends to discuss things like this on phone in the middle of the night. 😳
Precap: Monday, finger pointing n slapπŸ˜›
Another person to b slapped by Jhansi ki rani ArchuπŸ‘

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Umi Darling whether Archu heard Riya's Monologue or not, she is furious and knows Riya lied twice on phone and is playing dirty.  She was angry and texted Riya for a reason not just go and meet her and have a coffee πŸ˜ƒ

Archu pls prove me right on monday OKIE πŸ˜›.  Pls slap that pimpled cheeked missy black & blue for making a pass @ our Soham-Sachu's dad πŸ˜†  RIya deserves jutton ka haar IMHO.

Varsha,
Loved your post and agree with your views, especially the part @blue!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Riya the gandi girl is all set to ruin ArMan's life. Will she succeed? Dont think Archu will believe anything from her side! She is suspicious not of Manav (she knows her hubby is too bholaπŸ˜†) but of that chaalu Riya. But Riya can trap that Manav duffoo i'm afraid. She is too a chaalu cheez for him.
Dharmesh has got a good partner in crime. Very smart n dangerous girl but too over confident. But i dont appreciate Manav n his mingling in Riya's family problem like this. They are not so friends to discuss things like this on phone in the middle of the night. 😳
Precap: Monday, finger pointing n slapπŸ˜›
Another person to b slapped by Jhansi ki rani ArchuπŸ‘

I agree, I doubt Riya can put up an act in front of Archana especially since Archana has caught her in a lie more than once. Archana is smart enough to know Riya is trouble and I really hope we get to see a slap in Monday's episode

Manav has been a huge letdown throughout this storyline with Riya, I find it hard to believe that he can't tell Riya is coming onto him and that could easily let her off the hook for lying to his wife and insulting his mother. Manav is usually the first to jump to their defense but in this case he just brushes it off like its no big deal even though he saw how upset Savita and Archana were. It bothered me too to see Manav talking to Riya about her family problem so late at night, he really needs to draw the line between professionalism and unprofessional
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not think that things wil get resolved on Monday. Too early by PR standards!
My guess is as follows : Archana questions Riya and slaps(?) her!
Riya shows her Manav's earlier SMSes  in response.
Archana 😲 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­!
Before she can tackle Manav regarding this, he comes to know the Sulo secret and is  😑 with her.
They fight and  stop talking. Riya issue on backburner at the moment .
Meanwhile Riya consults Dharmu and the XXX photos...
Now Archana 😑😑😑😭😭 and runs to mom-in-law who steps in to save the day! After 20(0) episodes that is.

This boss-secretary thing is really outdated.
It would have been more interesting if Archana gets an admirer. Something different!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ptecvish - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ptecvish

I do not think that things wil get resolved on Monday. Too early by PR standards!

My guess is as follows : Archana questions Riya and slaps(?) her!
Riya shows her Manav's earlier SMSes  in response.
Archana 😲 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­!
Before she can tackle Manav regarding this, he comes to know the Sulo secret and is  😑 with her.
They fight and  stop talking. Riya issue on backburner at the moment .
Meanwhile Riya consults Dharmu and the XXX photos...
Now Archana 😭 and runs to mom-in-law who steps in to save the day! After 20(0) episodes that is.

This boss-secretary thing is really outdated.
It would have been more interesting if Archana gets an admirer. Something different!πŸ˜ƒ

@bold: lovely😍 wud be nice to watch thisπŸ˜ƒ
boss secretary track is too boring and predictable and it looks so OTT for PRπŸ₯±
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, I doubt Riya can put up an act in front of Archana especially since Archana has caught her in a lie more than once. Archana is smart enough to know Riya is trouble and I really hope we get to see a slap in Monday's episode

Manav has been a huge letdown throughout this storyline with Riya, I find it hard to believe that he can't tell Riya is coming onto him and that could easily let her off the hook for lying to his wife and insulting his mother. Manav is usually the first to jump to their defense but in this case he just brushes it off like its no big deal even though he saw how upset Savita and Archana were. It bothered me too to see Manav talking to Riya about her family problem so late at night, he really needs to draw the line between professionalism and unprofessional

I disagree a little .😊 Especially to underlined parts .

1] Archana is NOT smart at all

2] Manav has NOT been a huge Let Down at all . One does not fire secretaries just coz their wives and moms make faces the first time they encounter them . The Mom was old fashioned and hates mini skirts ...Manav cannot fire his secretary for that . The secretary mistook his mom who was scrubbing the floor as a servant and apologised . She had never seen his mom and her assumption was perfectly natural . These r trivial mistakes and personal things that don't warrant hiring or firing a person .

Most of the wives in the world make long faces at the mention of the secretaries of their husbands . Husbands laugh and shrug it off . 

Some secretaries or some women in office do light flirtatious behaviour ...men either respond equally in a light vein or IGNORE like Manav did .  What Riya wears is none of his business , He responded very cryptically when his personal opinion was asked . The Lifts in the car r normal . 

There is no question of naivete here , Manav does not give that flirtation any importance whatsoever , even if he does notice it . Women retreat when snubbed and u dont go around firing people so SOON . He has NO idea about what she is thinking .

When a colleague phones at night and says I am Depressed , one does WORRY . Thats all he did . It was unemotional worry , humanatarian concern for a colleague , bas . Rather the advice of an elder man to a youthful gal ...Ok , we will convince ur parents . Hold on . When a colleague indicates I may leave job for personal reasons , 80% of the colleagues try to deter him or her saying We will figure something out .  its Office culture ...as jobs r scarce and hence not left and later regretted .

What one most definetely does NOT do is hire and fire people coz Wife and mom , who don't know the first things of office etiquette  simply take a personal dislike to the person employed ...so long as the person works efficiently...And Riya DOES work efficiently.

It has been Archana's inability to pinpoint Riya's blatant lies and express herself clearly and effectively .

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I disagree a little .😊 Especially to underlined parts .

1] Archana is NOT smart at all

2] Manav has NOT been a huge Let Down at all . One does not fire secretaries just coz their wives and moms make faces the first time they encounter them . The Mom was old fashioned and hates mini skirts ...Manav cannot fire his secretary for that . The secretary mistook his mom who was scrubbing the floor as a servant and apologised . She had never seen his mom and her assumption was perfectly natural . These r trivial mistakes and personal things that don't warrant hiring or firing a person .

Most of the wives in the world make long faces at the mention of the secretaries of their husbands . Husbands laugh and shrug it off . 

Some secretaries or some women in office do light flirtatious behaviour ...men either respond equally in a light vein or IGNORE like Manav did .  What Riya wears is none of his business , He responded very cryptically when his personal opinion was asked . The Lifts in the car r normal . 

There is no question of naivete here , Manav does not give that flirtation any importance whatsoever , even if he does notice it . Women retreat when snubbed and u dont go around firing people so SOON . He has NO idea about what she is thinking .

When a colleague phones at night and says I am Depressed , one does WORRY . Thats all he did . It was unemotional worry , humanatarian concern for a colleague , bas . Rather the advice of an elder man to a youthful gal ...Ok , we will convince ur parents . Hold on . When a colleague indicates I may leave job for personal reasons , 80% of the colleagues try to deter him or her saying We will figure something out .  its Office culture ...as jobs r scarce and hence not left and later regretted .

What one most definetely does NOT do is hire and fire people coz Wife and mom , who don't know the first things of office etiquette  simply take a personal dislike to the person employed ...so long as the person works efficiently...And Riya DOES work efficiently.

It has been Archana's inability to pinpoint Riya's blatant lies and express herself clearly and effectively .

Very well put Kool Di, Riya is being so smart that even Manav can't see through her intentions. Archana should talk to Ashna about this Riya matter instead of keeping quiet, she knows Riya is a little bit suspicious, I don't think she knows that Riya is total threat yet but I would say the tone Riya spoke to Savita was awfully rude. Riya did apologize only because Manav was there, actually I don't blame Manav for being worried for Riya. She is his secretary who works hard for him, and he's being put in a big trap which he doesn't know of. Manav still thinks Riya is a good secretary, she has never acted mean to him before. Kool Di, what do you think Manav willl do once he finds out Archana slaps Riya?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
 Kool Di, what do you think Manav willl do once he finds out Archana slaps Riya?

He will be furious and I won't blame him . This is NOT the way to handle things at all . Archana has handled things very wrongly . She sent Riya a message from Manavs cell and endangered Manav's credibility and now went to meet the girl on her OWN and slapped her .

I am sorry , one CANNOT go around slapping people or husband's office colleagues like this . Its not done . I wud have personally preffered The slap from Savita ...that too , AFTER Riya had been caught red handed in front of Manav and Ashna .

Archana has to learn to be clever and pinpoint her Lies . TWICE she has lied blatantly , in front of other people . Manav and Ashna . THAT shud be pinpointed , these dramas will get Archana in more trouble as she herself is not perfect and lies tremendously .
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kool Di, what do you think Manav willl do once he finds out Archana slaps Riya?

He will be furious and I won't blame him . This is NOT the way to handle things at all . Archana has handled things very wrongly . She sent Riya a message from Manavs cell and endangered Manav's credibility and now went to meet the girl on her OWN and slapped her .

I am sorry , one CANNOT go around slapping people or husband's office colleagues like this . Its not done . I wud have personally preffered The slap from Savita ...that too , AFTER Riya had been caught red handed in front of Manav and Ashna .

Archana has to learn to be clever and pinpoint her Lies . TWICE she has lied blatantly , in front of other people . Manav and Ashna . THAT shud be pinpointed , these dramas will get Archana in more trouble as she herself is not perfect and lies tremendously .

Definitely Kool Di, Archana has lied too, she is still hiding the Sulo truth from her husband. Manav should just stop worrying for Sulo and then blast Archana when he finds out that Archu hid the truth from him.

Vaishali was awesome when shehad said she would tell Manav jeeju that you hid this truth from him but Sulo forced her daughter to stay and take her kassam😑

I wouldn't encourage Archana to slap Riya as this could upset Manav, and why shouldn't it? Manav's thoughts about Riya is innocent and unfortunate with an uncaring family, and he may not like the slap.

As you said, Savita should slap Riya instead
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
As you said, Savita should slap Riya instead

I repeat ...AFTER Riya is caught RED HANDED in front of ALL .

And why Savita ? co Archana and Sulochana , honestly , have slapped TOO MANY people . I get bored now when THEY slap 

Also it wud be FUN to see Savita giving gaalis and THRASHINg Riya for creating fights between Bahu and son

But thts my personal choice . Most viewers wud like to see Archu slapping .