Episodes Discussion Thread HERE ONLY - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

Bhalla, Archana knows enough to know Riya is bad news but yes the way she handled things could backfire for Manav. Riya was already planning on sending Manav to jail with the texts she set him up with, this would just add fuel to the fire sadly Archana didn't think about that. Archana acted on impulse, I just hope that Riya and Dharmesh get exposed this week

Archu did nothing when she saw Riya why?? For me Riya got her ..and she can't do anything...nowπŸ˜• Riya will continue ..on her way..

Savita ..I like herπŸ‘πŸΌ...she tell Archu""" don't worry..Mother with you.""
She is so sweet...this will be very interesting Saas ..Bahu bonding...
 how dare She came in archu house..Put on her saree...really she is taking her comedy very serious...

Archu will tell Manv or not...?? What she will do now??? how she can be silence like this..

Don't understand Archu..But I'm happy Savita is with her...😊

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Oh well my wish did not come true 😭  CVs ne meri nahi suni 😭 We knew Riya would show Archu those text msgs.  Let her and FBD both gloat right now..Lil do they know now Savita is on board with Archu and uska band bajne wala hai.  But why cant Archu tell Mannu abt this is a million $ Q for MOI..πŸ˜•

RIya coming out of the bathroom with saree was like "Fetal Attraction"  LOL she is going tooo far and ridiculous.

CVs are so silly the way and speed they take this track..Cant wait for this to be over.

FBD thinks Archu is not trusting Mannu.  Hahah joke will be on them soon enough..More than Riya its FBD who needs slap and his rear kicked big time..Why is he after ArMan so much..Such a insecure man that he is..He makes me laugh when he walks and music when he comes on the screen πŸ€“πŸ·
Varsha di .I lIke what you write ..agree with all what you say..😊

me too was waiting for a slap..but..she did nothing..πŸ˜”
Seem Archu is keeping that slap for a better moment..πŸ˜†

Yes..Savita is on board..I like how she say..""you don't worry..mother with you..""πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seeing Riya in Archu's Saree..is disgusting..🀒 How long they will drag that ..god knows..

One thing me too...can't undestand why she don't talk to Manv..even she think he won't beleive her...Just talk and she can see ..what happen..this πŸ˜• me  she prefer talking to herself ..Has a big headache than talking to Manv..

If Manv came to know it Darmesh..who plan all this...Manv must make a plan so that Darmesh get trap in his own plan..I think...Arman will be seperate so that to know Darmesh real motivation...cause .when I see this episode..i don't see how Arman will be seperated ..cause Savita is with Archu..

So For me...Savita  will plan somehting with Archu I think..πŸ˜‰

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Yes Thanee I dont see ArMan being seperated by this nautanky and cheapo Riya.. How the heck did she get inside ArMan's private bathroom???? 

Savita will have bang on plan to teach Riya a lesson..I am so glad to see my old Savita was back when she talked abt Riya.  And so loving to Archu..This is how I am with my DIL πŸ˜›  I just so love them both..

BTW Why is Archu letting Riya get under her skin? She is not doubting Mannu and she trusts him than she should be confident abt their love and relationship..Why is she worried that Riya can come between them?  Riya is no body.  She is just a hired makkhi by FBD to go and buzzz around Manav..All u need to do is use the swat hard to get rid of her for good πŸ˜†

You know folks what FBD reminds me of all these cartoons..

πŸ€ͺFBD always after ArMan to ruin them but never succeeds and falls on his fat face.😍

Road runner Mannu
Coyote FBD

Buggs bunny Mannu
Yosemite sam FBD

Tweety Bird Mannu
Sylvester FBD 
@ Dabulls
Your comparison of FBD with roadrunner is really really apt! ( I can almost picture this in my minds eye, expressions and all !)
Hope that he ends up the same way i:e lighting his own rocket!

Finally Archana used some of her brains today. For how long?
Originally posted by ptecvish

@ Dabulls
Your comparison of FBD with roadrunner is really really apt! ( I can almost picture this in my minds eye, expressions and all !)
Hope that he ends up the same way i:e lighting his own rocket!

Finally Archana used some of her brains today. For how long?
Heheh All I could imagine was that ACME bomb going off on Coyote...LOL I went back and watch couple of those cartoon clips...

Glad u thought the same..

Archu using her brain and for how long is a mystery😳 but I am happy to see Savita is on board πŸ˜ƒ.  She will protect her loved ones like a sherni protecting her cubs β­οΈπŸ‘
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Hai All, πŸ˜Š

Varsha Di, I was also 😭, Archu didn't slap. why??? was expecting from her with her expressions at first.Instead Riya got over the head of archu by showing those text messages. πŸ˜•

May be as Thanee said,I think the Slap is reserved for the best moment.😊

Oh,Why cant she tell Manav. will he not trust her. She was above all to him na. That too when Riya is going overboard,whether Manav responds or not,its a question after, why cant she do her part of telling him or informing him about what she knows about Riya.

But then one thing I am Glad and So Happy about  is Sav aai is on archu's side. Loved the way she recognized archu's dull face and asked  her in a loving way to confide archu's pain in her. She  doesn't know that archu knows where sulo is. so Sav aai thought that on sulo's absence, Its her duty to take care of archu as a mom. How lovely. Actually I thought Sav aai will do a 100 % better job as archu's mom than sulo, so thank god sulo is in hiding phase. Otherwise archu might ran to her and sulo might have given some BS advice.

I always wished and loved to see their bonding. so happy that it is happening at this phase. Loved sav aai today and their chemistry too rocks. Whenever i saw them like this I remember of scene when archu fell from the balcony on three months stay and sav aai helping her and then archu pulling her pallu on seeing the concern from her. It was a emotional moment.

Ok back to today epi,
Sav aai would be the right person to tackle Riya.

And I was Glad that atleast Archu told the truth to Sav aai today and doesn't hide it and thought of handling by herself. This disclosing has given me a faith that there is no longer separation ahead. Sav aai will make sure of it. And here archu doesn't seem to doubt Manav.  For once she used her brain and linked that previous messages shown by riya to what Manav said and immediately got it that it was also Riya's doings.

So I think its not archu's doubt that will create a misunderstanding.
I think this archu hiding fact about sulo and Riya will make  things complicated .she might not tell about riya to manav, Riya going overboard,ending up archu behaving something harsh,Manav misunderstanding and that  ending up in some rift.

But soon they will make it up.

Precap: 🀒. This Riya is Disgusting. How could she enter their private room.πŸ˜•. She is going over over board. On seeing her in their room, I thought of  Kool di's post yesterday, Sav aai beating her with brooms and beating blue and black. I just want that to happen and archu slappin very hard that Riya doesn't turn this side.

Then Dharmesh. 😑 he is another disgusting fellow. I want his balloon cheeks to blow out by Manav.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Loved the scenes with Savita and Archana today. Savita sounded so genuine when she asked Archana what was she so worried about. Her tone of voice was so moving. She showed so much concern for Archana, not as a DIL, but as a daughter. I hope this close, loving relationship between Savita and Archana will remain for a long time to come.

Vaishali seeing "missy" at her home with Dharmesh is telling. I'm sure she will be one of those who will be able to provide evidence or help to Savita and Archana in their quest to prove that "missy' is up to no good, and that Dharmesh is involved somehow.

I really hope that Arman do not have to suffer too much this time. They have been through too much, as it is. Time for them to catch a break. Time for the trip  Mahabhaleshwar.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Yes Thanee I dont see ArMan being seperated by this nautanky and cheapo Riya.. How the heck did she get inside ArMan's private bathroom???? 

Savita will have bang on plan to teach Riya a lesson..I am so glad to see my old Savita was back when she talked abt Riya.  And so loving to Archu..This is how I am with my DIL πŸ˜›  I just so love them both..

BTW Why is Archu letting Riya get under her skin? She is not doubting Mannu and she trusts him than she should be confident abt their love and relationship..Why is she worried that Riya can come between them?  Riya is no body.  She is just a hired makkhi by FBD to go and buzzz around Manav..All u need to do is use the swat hard to get rid of her for good πŸ˜†

You know folks what FBD reminds me of all these cartoons..

πŸ€ͺFBD always after ArMan to ruin them but never succeeds and falls on his fat face.😍

Road runner Mannu
Coyote FBD

Buggs bunny Mannu
Yosemite sam FBD

Tweety Bird Mannu
Sylvester FBD 

Varsha,
Loved your postπŸ˜†
@blue...🀣🀣🀣🀣