BV WU: 5th Aug. '11

Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 5th Aug. '11

The episode starts with bhago begginng to teacherji to save anandi's life, she says that she noes she n her family insulted her in front of all village, thy r uneducated ppl n dnt noe the importance of education, if thy hv studied thy will not throw thr daughter in such a pain its thr fault n now thr daughter is suffering from pain n now only she can save her from pain, teacherji consoles her n says that she cant change the past but try to make her cum out of that n try that no other girl faces the ill effects of child marriage , bhago again says srry to her.

In the college 
Jag n gauri reaches n thr HOD scolds them n gives them punishment that thy hv to repeat the session of 6 mnths again n thy dnt gets any payment for internship , thy told that thy hv married in bad circumstances but thr HOD dnt get effected by this n says rules r rules n thy hv to leave, on the other hand thr frndz asked for party.

Anandi was studying n remembering wat gauri says to her n bhairon's reply, she gets disturbs by thoughts n close her note book n says does she really wanna be a Doc.

Break

DS was asking God y has she done it anandi, that girl has worship her so much n she gave her pain n teacherji arrives, DS remembers all wat she has said abt child marriage during jag-anandi's marriage & how she wanna stop the marriage, teacherji wishes her n DS welcomes her in with open heart n calls anandi to cum n meet her n ask sumi- gehna to bring sumthing for her, teacherji was shocked at her behaviour .

All came n meet her but anandi dnt , DS tries to call her as jag's wife but stop herself n calls her as daughter n as she saw her teacherji she gets gets emo n hugs her 

Break

Anandi starts crying, sumi tries to consoles her but teacherji ask her to let her cry,n talks to her after few min n says that thr r less families like this where D-I-L r more imp than son , she's lucky to hv such family n she's proud of her that she has started her study again after all wat happen.

Precap:Teacherji ask anandi to fulfill the dream of all n anandi says she dnt wanna become a doc.

Done😊!

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

it's ok take ur own time ...u guys r doing gr8 thing by  witting updates so no problems dear...
good job bharti!!

Hilarious ds…🤣…!!about to call anandi as jagdesh's beendni😡…chalo rukh gayee good!😆

But after watching such a lovely dovely ds…teacherji was like😲 …am I dreaming??😆😆

Poor teacherji!!...really loved the flash backs…!!

So it's clear now…anandi won't become a doc…!!😃

I hope she will decide to become IAS🤔….teacherji pls remind anandi ….. her lie to the DM at childhood!!

anandi is right dnt becum a doc either b IAS officer or a lawyer...
Thnks for d updateEdited by Karnika007 - 12 years ago
Dadisa pleading in front of devima ,begging her  to show the right path to anandi and as if godsend teacherji arrives..dadisa remembers her mistakes and how teacherji had tried to stop that  child mariage..BV came to a full circle there-right where it began-mistakes of the past that destroyed a young girl's future.🤔...Guilty dadisa welcomes her with utmost respect,even teacherji must be shocked at dadisa's changed behavior.. 
Teacherji has always been the  guiding light in anandi's life and hope she helps her in choosing the right path towards a brighter future...
liked precap-anandi saying no to daaktari,the  2 daacktorrss are irritating 
enough..... hope she writes IAS exams and becomes district collector..😍.
thanks for the update. loved DS today. 

teacherji's arrival an positive sign for the story i think. 

finally A revealed that she don;t want to be a doctor. really why should she become only a doctor to prove for J. hope she takes a very best career to move on as all said IAS. 😍

loved DS dialogue "pehle se thoda kamjoor laage. tabyath to tikk hai na" some thing like that. not sure i was like 😆 but she was too good. 

loved A and teacherji hugging and all. it was too good to see them. love their scenes a lot.👏
Glad she doesnt wanna become a doc... it will take forever and I dont want another 5 year leap cos then she would have to be 28/29 ish which is ridiculous.
Originally posted by khusi_*

good job bharti!!

Hilarious ds'🤣'!!about to call anandi as jagdesh's beendni😡'chalo rukh gayee good!😆

But after watching such a lovely dovely ds'teacherji was like😲 'am I dreaming??😆😆

Poor teacherji!!...really loved the flash backs'!!

So it's clear now'anandi won't become a doc'!!😃

I hope she will decide to become IAS🤔'.teacherji pls remind anandi '.. her lie to the DM at childhood!!

wait what was her lie to DM at childhood??
I honestly dont understand why DS called anandi "Jagadish ki been..."
It was very odd.

She never calls anandi that.  She never calls sumitra "bhairon ki beendni" or gehna "basant ki beendni"... she has always called sumitra, gehna and anandi by their names.  Sometimes when speaking to them, she will call them "beendni" directly, but when calling out to them, she calls them by name.

So suddenly, why this uncalled for reference to Jagadish ki beendni?
ok i will say this, after a very long time i am pleased with anandi
finally she took a decison for herself
she does not want to be doc , then why should she, just to please bhairon and show to jagya that i can be better doc than u
become what u want , she can be an officer, teacher, politician hell even businesswoman , but ab usse koi pressurise naa karien what she has to do