Thendral

Update for Friday - 05-Aug-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmiii!!😃

TA is up to what? after seeing all lenders in that house...grr, its so confusing😕.

Padma is another annoying creature😡...if Thulasi accept this money its even more insult, this same house document caused everything😡.

I hope house owner wont chase all out and lock his house😲...with this rate i wont get surprised if that happens too...etho pannunga Kumaran.

Why Joseph never showed up?😕...i hope they wont show psycho's disgusting athiradi entry next week🤢
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful and nice Update!👏😊

Haiyooo. Viewers evlo paavom, innum evlo thaan parkurathu??😭
Why this loosu TA went back? Cant he tell any excuses?😡
Padma is too much😡 Thuls is paavom😳

Evlo days-ah noo weeks-ah dragging this kodumai?😲 No comments!😭
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the super update and comments 😃.

T&T  ai yaarum enime ithukku mela kevala padutha mudiyadhu 😲 😭. Padma declared officially in Thendral that T&T are beggars, wow 👏 🤢...Kumaran, do you have anything more to make them go more down 😡 🤢.  For me these tortures are even worse than the october episodes 😔.

TA joined the cowards group today along with his wife yday 👏 👎🏼.

And now the next token number aka house owner is there too, Deepavali for us next week and in the weeks to come 🤢 😭.

Kumaran is entertaining us really well 😡...so let us enjoy these tortures and kodumais 😭.
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your beautiful update Lakshyam 😊,

oh no dunno what Thuls gonna say but still I really liked her for not saying that to Deepashe din want her friend to think ill of her hubby.I loved it.this GW will not arrange for sure it seems so may be MM and Tamizh will meet and may make up the sum or as Padma said he might not want that.But as far as latter possiblity MM will explode and will force him to solve the problem so as to save his daughter.So now the biggest worry is about T&T relationship I suppose,her frustration is increasing day by day and Tamizh is also under the impression that his wife isn't happy with the marriage.There is going to be big fight or some drama will be there,I suppose.
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks lakshyam for the superfast update😊. How can TA just leave his wife among all those men in the house?... and goes away.sigh😡😡

TA should have come inside his house and gave the money he had at first. I think TA is going to get money from someone else. Omg… Now these people will take thuls until Ta comes back with money or MM comes..🥱.

Coming to P's track, selfish lady… best part of today's epi is… padma gets slapped😊.   MM answer to padma was excellent. The language should have been  more tougher😉.

Coming to GW, she should not bring the money coz she will use this opportunity to chase thuls from this house and finally from TA's life which should not happen. I want TA to bring the money and should save thuls till...  that time she should not harmed by kandhu vatti people.🥱
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update and comments! Good but A sad end to an eventful week!

Amazing coincidence -  This episode is a befitting tribute to the most seminal moment that captured the true state of Thulz - all-time favorite @ school episode where T poured her heart out about abysmal state, distancing herself from TA as her ill luck might cause misery and wanting him to have the best in life.

One year hence, T is facing down the barrel - in an even more precarious situation as she is about to fall of the cliff teetering into oblivion as sees her lifeline [ TA] slipping [ running ]away from her grasp as the sun sets on the horizon or is the sun-setting to raise again?

Huge thanks to PA and S for not bailing out TA'n'T. They have done a yeoman service by not providing money to TA saying TA will fend for himself. With this GW not able to arrange money, T is protected from GW's gutter dance and abuse.  The reality is - GW stands alone.

"Fate is always cruel and what you sow is what you will reap" - the succinct and underlying message er guttering that MM gave his wife. MM is living proof - nothing can be worse than falling in the legs of wretched woman. At least now he is trying to be a father of T.

Hope, even MM doesn't provide the papers of his house on time. With the landlord coming into the picture, for sure T will be chucked out.

TA is definitely going to come in nick of time to settle all their dues but will surely be left standing on the roads with T not knowing their next pit stop - which is what GW and psycho wished. This will start the next phase of TA'n'T life as the pick up their shredded life and put it back brick by brick.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks you Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and side comments!😃

I was little worried whether Puvi will help TA. I really don't want the money to come from GW hands😡.

So will MM payoff the loan?? But I feel TA will come with the money before MM comes here. But doubtful too. He will never allow MM/Padma money to be used for his problem again. Better they not use that money too.

Pathetic to see Thulasi like this. Sometimes eventhough she talks in a rude way, TA is worth to hear it🤢. Somehow he should have managed with his 2 lacs telling LS that he will arrange within couple of hours rather than hiding like a coward when his wife is surrounded among the rowdies😡🤢. Atleast he should have informed to Deepa...😕

Now house owner problems too?? Soon will be in streets only. Too much for Thulasi to face it. Pavam!!

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates Lakshyam!!

Yay GW is crying!!!  I was so happy seeing her like this.  But still she is not crying for good reasons, instead she is putting on an act to look like she cares about Tamil.  It's good to see Puvi and Sudha are doing well with their business...maybe Sudha can visit Tulasi or help in a small way?

Padma just sky rocketed today...she went over the roof with her stupid behaviour.  Excellent acting by this actress though. 

Tamil...what was he thinking??  He comes all the way to his house, takes a peak in and just leaves...???  Why???  He knows Tulasi is there and just leaves.  I think he should have given the money and then spoken to them and gone to make other arrangements.  Now all the loan guys know that Tamil was nearby and they are ready to yell more at Tulasi.  Why is the house owner at TT's house...did they not pay the rent either??

Looks like the tension continues for us until next week.  As of now Tamil, MM and someone helping Bazari can solve this problem.

I don't like how Mr. K. is totally bringing their characters down now in Thendral.

Hopefully a good promo awaits on Sunday.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks lakshyam,
tks for the update and also wanted to add yr cmnt abt even GW getting a job but not TA - a good one...

today's episode really left me sad...a good week but at the end of it T's expression at the end lingers on...her expression of gratitude n fear and dont know what as she looked at venkatesan as he lied abt being her relatives to the houseowner and not letting out the truth  wa s too good but sad...

i think next on monday we may have MM with the money, TA with 2 lacs or more and also feel that Puvi will be there (maybe on sudha's rec) as he is the one with the ready 6 lacs on hand...

if MM pays TT will have to hear no end from padma (bad choice..)
if TA manages to pay it means he has got it from somewhere and only the loan sharks will be diff but their condition still the same (owing 4 lacs to someone...doubt it..)
that only leaves Puvi  (here is where the key lies,...if puvi pays then what.. will GW have the advantage or what...)

either way i am thinking abt what Anna_jay said in the promo...looks like some unfamiliar track ..

this is somewhat reminding me of the oct month..only this time TT r in it together...

with the sword of Dharman n C hanging, GW/Padma still on either side...wonder what is in store for TT...😭.