Pavitra Rishta August 5 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Manav, Archana and Soham are coming back from the doctor's office. Manav is telling Archana that she was worrying too much, and that as long as Soham took his medicine he would be alright. Archana says yes, Manav but I still worry. Manav asks why are you worrying for no reason? Archana tells Manav that it's a mother's worry and her heart. Manav goes to Archana and says so only a mother has a heart for her child, and a father doesn't? Archana says when did I say that? Manav says you just said that. Archana tells Manav that she can't understand what he is saying. Manav tells Archana that she is trying to say that only a mother has a heart and a father does not. Manav is getting closer to Archana and Archana is asking Manav what if Soham sees? Manav tells Archana to let Soham see. Manav's phone gets a message on it. Archana picks up the phone and tells Manav that he has a message from Riya. Archana tells Manav that she is going to get warm water for Soham. Manav takes the phone and looks and reads the message from Riya. The message from Riya says: Sorry to bother you sir, I am very depressed right now, I need to talk to you, can you call me please? Manav calls Riya. Manav asks Riya what did she need to talk to him about? Riya is sounding very sad and is saying sir, I listened to you by talking to my family, but sir they are not ready to listen to one bit of what I have to say. Riya is talking in a very sad voice and is telling Manav that they want her to get married as soon as possible. Riya is crying and Dharmesh is standing right behind watching Riya and has a smile. Riya is sadly telling Manav that she thinks she will need to leave the job. Riya is crying while Dharmesh is smiling very big. Manav tells Riya not to cry, and that they have a lot of time, and we will figure out a solution. Riya looks at Dharmesh and Dharmesh gives the look at Riya to see if she succeeded. Riya smiles at Dharmesh. Riya is sadly telling Manav that she has no other way, and now I think that everything is finished. Riya is sadly telling Manav that all of her dreams will be broken, and says nothing can be done sir. Dharmesh is smiling. Manav tells Riya not to give up hope, and tells Riya that he will talk to her family and he assures Riya that everything will be alright. Riya takes the phone out of her ear so Dharmesh can also hear Manav. Riya says because you said everything will be alright, I hope this happens, but sir I am feeling very lonely right now. Riya is sadly telling Manav that she has no support from anyone, and no one is there with her. Dharmesh is giving Riya a pat on the back. Riya is telling Manav that no one in the world understands her. Manav asks Riya what are you saying, you have your family, and maybe you guys are having misunderstandings, but then everything will be alright. Dharmesh and Riya are quietly laughing together. Manav tells Riya that he does not expect this from her as she is so efficient and hard working, and think so positively so you can't give up hope, and if you think so negatively, then nothing will be accomplished. Archana enters the bedroom where Manav is talking to Riya. Manav asks Riya if she understands what he is saying. Archana is looking at Manav and listening to his conversation. Riya is crying but she says ok, sir thank you. Manav tells Riya not to worry and to take care of herself and that he is coming. Riya asks Manav if he told anything about her marriage to anyone. Manav says no. Riya says thank you sir. Manav says ok, and he will hang up now. Archana asks Manav who called. Manav tells Archana that someone from the office called and some problems and he is going to solve them. Archana smiles and Manav leaves.

Riya's house

Riya asks Dharmesh if her acting was good. Dharmesh tells Riya that she was good, Riya shows Dharmesh the text message and says here is the cherry on the cake. The message says: Thank you for calling sir!! Aapse baat karke bahut acha laga. This means thank you for calling sir, it felt great to talk to you. Riya hits the send button and it is now sending the message. Riya and Dharmesh smile at each other.

Deshmukh House

Manav has left his phone on the bed and his phone is ringing which means a text message has come. Archana reads the message which Riya had sent. It says it felt great to talk to you from Riya. Archana looks worried.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha and Vinod are at their house. Manjusha is talking to someone on the phone and says she will hang up. Vinod tells Manjusha that he is leaving. Manjusha asks Vinod where are you going? Vinod says he is going to the office. Manjusha tells vinod that he has a half day off from work. Vinod asks why. Manjusha asks what do you mean, we had given an order to the store and they will deliver it to our home, we had gotten a phone call from them and they should be here in 20 to 30 minutes. Vinod is happy to hear this. The people are now here to put a new TV and other new furniture in the house. Punni and Ruchi are watching this and look very happy to see this. Vinod is also helping to carry the new fridge and the other furniture in the kitchen. Manjusha is really happy. Punni is happily telling Ruchi that they now have a new TV and a new fridge, and a new A/C and says everything is looking good. Ruchi says everything is looking good. Punni tells Ruchi that they will watch cartoons on the new TV while enjoying cold water. Ruchi says we will also enjoy the cold air from the A/C. Punni tells Ruchi that the best thing is that aai had given us a day off from school. Punni and Ruchi are really happy and are yelling Yay, and Yippee. There is a cartoon on the new TV and Manjusha is really happy to see her kids happy.

At the ashram

People at the ashram are watching TV. One of the men are asking who gave this TV as a donation? Sulochana is also there and is enjoying. The whole ashram group is enjoying their TV show.

Karanjkar House

Punni and Ruchi are watching their TV cartoon. Vinod is telling Manjusha to give him a drink of water, and that he will go to the office afterward. Manjusha says why water, I will give you some nice cold juice from our new fridge. Manjusha tells Vinod that as soon as they got the new fridge, she immediately put juice in there and by now it has probably gotten cold. Manjusha says she will get the juice now. Manjusha goes in the kitchen to their new fridge and she gets some cold juice out of the fridge.

At the ashram kitchen

Sulochana is working in the kitchen and is trying to put some fruits in the fridge. Sulochana tells a lady that the fridge is closed. The lady says the poor fridge does so much work, it has gotten old like us.

Karanjkar House

Punni and Ruchi are enjoying their juice while watching TV. Punni spills a little bit of the juice and she says sorry aai. Manjusha says you don't need to say sorry, it's ok, you go and change your clothes Punni, and in the meantime I will wash the glass, Manjusha is happily telling Punni that they now have a new washing machine, I will put your clothes in the washing machine and in two minutes it will come out clean. Manjusha is saying to God that with all of these new things, life gets so much easier.

Outside the ashram

Sulochana is outside and is washing clothes and is having to use buckets of water to clean the clothes and is looking very tired and exhausted.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha is easily putting clothes in her new washing machine. Sulochana is having to wash the clothes the hard way while Manjusha is washing the clothes very easily with the washing machine.

At the ladies club at someone's house

Rasika and the other ladies are sitting at a table enjoying a game. Savita and Sundri come in. Sundri is carrying Damo the Dog in her hands. Savita is wearing her sunglasses and says hi to all the ladies. Rasika and all the other ladies look up at Savita. Some of the ladies are laughing in their minds. Rasika says Hi, Savita tai. Rasika is telling Savita that she is looking so pretty (in a sarcastic way of course) Savita tells Rasika that these are her new sunglasses. Rasika says good, and tells Savita to come in and sit down. Savita tells Rasika in English, yesterday I sing the picture English. Rasika pretends to be amazed. Savita says the hero put on sunglasses. Another club lady says but Savita tai, you wear sunglasses in the sunlight, and over here there is no sunlight, so you can take off your sunglasses. Savita tells the lady that she is wearing goggles, not sunglasses. Savita tells the lady that poor people like you wear sunglasses. Savita says rich people like us wear goggles. Savita says we also wear goggles at home. Rasika says you do? Savita says we like to do that. Savita says high society. Savita is telling the ladies about the English speaking hero who wore sunglasses and runs and catches the villain. Sundry sys but madam, there was no villain in the picture. Savita yells be quiet. Rasika and the other ladies laugh. Savita tells the other ladies to look at this crazy girl(Savita is referring to Sundri). Savita says she does not even understand anything, she talks in the middle of our conversation. Savita yells for Sundri to shut up. Savita tells the ladies in English, but Sundri talk in English, Savita asks them to ask Sundri her name in English. Sundri says Sundri Gaythond. Rasika says oh wow. Savita yells happily that she has taught Sundri this. Savita says to play the cards now. Rasika smiles.

Manav's office

Manav is coming in his office. Riya is already there and she says good morning sir. Manav says good morning. Manav sits down and Riya says sir, I'm really sorry, because I called you so late last night. Manav says no, it's perfectly alright. Manav asks Riya if she talked to her family. Riya says yes, sir but it came to no use, they are not even ready to listen to one thing I have to say. Manav tells Riya to talk to them one more time and that they will definitely understand. Manav tells Riya for now work on your job. Manav begins to work now but he is looking for something and can't find it. Riya stands up and asks what happened sir? Manav says, I had put some important papers here, where are they? Riya is smiling. Manav is about to leave but then tells Riya to sit down and do her work. Manav leaves his office. Riya is smiling and is getting out Manav's phone secretly. Riya goes to Manav's phone and sees her name on the contact list in the R section. Riya checks to see if Manav is there and he is not. Riya now clicks the edit button. Riya is at the edit section of the phone and she takes out her name on the phone and puts the contact name as Archana. Archana's name is put in the A section. Riya says to herself out loud that whenever I will SMS Manav sir, it will now look to him as if his laadli wife Archana is SMSing him. Riya says and then Manav will send Archana his lovely SMS, and Riya says poor Manav, he does not know that his SMS will now be sent in my mobile. Riya says Wow, Riya, wow, you are just brilliant. Manav is about to come in and Riya immediately sits back down to make it look like as if she was working. Manav goes to sit down at his desk. Riya says to herself in her mind, now I will see if this plan is working or not. Manav is looking through his phone and sees a text message from Archana. It says I miss u. Manav sends I miss u too. Riya is evilly smiling. Manav's phone rings which means he has gotten an SMS message. The message that Archana has wrote is I love u. Manav is typing in his message I love u too. Manav clicks send. Riya smiles. A worker comes in Manav's office and tells Manav that Aashna Madam is calling him. Manav tells the worker that he will come. Manav asks Riya to put his phone on charge. Riya says ok, sir. Manav says thanks. Manav leaves his office. Riya gets up and looks at Manav's phone, and Riya says wow, Riya your plan is working, but quickly change the name and number because if Manav sir gets to know the truth then it will become a big problem. Riya goes to Archana's contact name and clicks the edit button and deltes the name Archana and puts in Riya's name. Riya is reading the SMS messages that were sent by Manav to Archana, I miss u, I love u too. Riya clicks the delete bitton which means she will delete the SMS message. Riya is smiling and says to herself Manav, I do need any more proof to prove you wrong. Riya says now is the time for me to enjoy. Manav's phone rings and Riya picks it up. It is Archana on the other end and Riya says hello. Archana asks Riya what is Manav's phone doing with you? Riya says if Manav's phone is not with me, then who else will it be with madam? Riya says in a kind of attitude tone, after all I am his assistant. Archana asks Riya what are you doing with Manav's phone? Riya says I am talking to you, madam. Archana tells Riya firmly that she does not want to talk to her and she wants to talk to Manav, where is he? Riya says I'm sorry, but he can't talk to you right now. Archana asks why. Riya says you ask so many questions, I told you he is in an important meeting right now and can't talk to you. Riya asks Archana if she needs to give him a message then tell me, I will relay it to Manav. Archana says no, I do not need to give any message, I will talk to him myself, thank you. Archana and Riya both hang up and Riya is smiling.

Aashna's office

Aashna, Manav and a couple other workers are having a meeting at Aashna's office. Aashna is asking a worker if the files are ready. The worker says no maam, we are still working on it. Aashna says please, DK is going to come tomorrow, and when he comes he will ask me about this project, so what answer will I give him? The worker says sorry maam, do not worry, by tonight the file will be complete, and by tomorrow morning it will be at DK sir's table. Aashna smiles and says great. The workers leave Aashna's office and Manav and Aashna are left remaining. Aashna asks Manav if he is having any problems with the materials he is using in his project. Manav tells Aashna that he has talked to the dealer about this. Aashna is happy and says super. Aashan tells Manav that she is very happy, because actually with DK's absence, there could have been some problems, but nothing bad has happened. Everything is working out well. Manav smiles and says well, all thanks to you. Aashna says no, thanks to you, I would not be able to get any work done. Manav smiles at Aashna and Aashna gets a phone call. Aashna says excuse me. Aashna answers the phone and says yes, Archana. Archana asks Aashna Ji if she is busy. Aashna says no, and asks Archana to talk to her. Archana asks Aashna if she can do one thing for her. Archana says as soon as Manav is free from his meeting, then ask him to call me. Aashna says meeting ,what meeting, Manav is right in front of me. Archana is shocked. Aashna says one sec, and she gives the phone to Manav. Manav says excuse me and Aashna says yeah. Manav stands up and talks on the phone to Archana. Manav says yes, Archana. Archana tells Manav that she has been calling him so many times and his not picking it up. Manav tells Archana that if he should do a conversation, and says if you keep talking sweet like this, then he will quit working. Archana says what are you saying? Manav says you had sent me a message, and I had replied to it, but you had not replied back to the message but instead you called me. Archana asks Manav where is your phone? Manav tells Archana that his phone is in his office, and it is charging. Archana asks Manav who is in your office? Manav says no one, why? Manav  then corrects himself and says Riya is in his office, his assistant. Archana says ok, Manav you come home and I will talk to you, and yes please come home early, ok? Manav smiles and says ok, bye.

Deshmukh House

Archana is thinking in her head why did Riya lie to me that Manav was in a meeting? I will need to find out what this girl wants.

Deshmukh House

Archana is sitting down and looks very sad. Manav comes in and says, what is this Archana? I came home early from work today to pick Sachu up from school, but he wasn't at school, did you pick him up already? Manav asks  where is he? Archana is trying to remember and Sachu comes and says baba, I took took a day off from school today. Manav asks why did you take a day off from school? Sachu says my stomach was hurting, and then aia said not to go to school. Manav says I do not think your stomach is hurting. Sachu tells Manav that he had a stomachache, but he had medicine and it got better. Manav is happy. Sachu says baba, I have to show something to you. Manav says no, I have to go back to work, but Sachu pleads that it will only take two minutes and Manav listens. Archana looks at Manav's phone and picks up Manav's phone and does something secret on it. I think she is sending a message to Riya. Riya picks up her phone and sees a text message from Manav's phone. The message says: Hi Riya, Main tumse akale me milna chata hoon, tum muje royal garden ke bahar aakar milo, please. Riya thinks Manav could send this message, how is this possible?  Riya thinks Manav couldn't have wrote this, maybe someone else, but then she changes her mind and thinks no but then thinks how could this be, I had changed the name back to my name, so this means Manav sent me this message. he sent it to me and he really does want to meet me maybe he did write this and that he really does want to meet with me. Riya has a smile on her face and the screen is split in two to show Riya smiling on the left side and Archana looking serious on the right side.

Precap: Riya is outside in a deserted area and Archana is walking toward Riya. Riya is saying to herself out loud, Manav and Archana's loved ones keep promises and I have trapped that Manav so easily and quickly in my chaal. Riya is smiling and Archana is standing right behind Riya looking angry. Riya looks behind her and sees an angry looking Archana. Riya stops smiling and looks shocked.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx alot Bhalla 4 the wonderful Update😊
neha851996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnk god archana came 2 kne abt riya...hush...
awesum update bhalla...