Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Me...Ur sukklover...now also known as Tama...
my frndz knows abt my...so...mujhe koi introduction to nehi dena padega...πŸ˜†phew...
but i hav to mention that..me mad,creazy,crancky,mental..ready to go to a hospital...(if anything eles which i forgot to add plzz add urself🀣) about Hussain Juhi...so earlier i made some siggies stuff n ff ,os,VM on HuJu...now decided to write a short story...so.guys...i made this thread...hope u guys also like it...😳..

My 1st OS on SuKk:-

My 1st FF on HuJu:- 

Jannat...

My creation Gallary:-

VM Thread link:-

Lov,❀️
Tama

Edited by sukklover - 12 years ago
sukklover thumbnail

Sumit Wadhwa: A 26-27 aged boy..fully matured..hate his dad.for hid did's..he lived wid his frndz..

Brijbhusan Wadhwa: a successfull business man...but...loved drugs...girls..

Methi Chacha: He brogth up Sumit..Sumit respect him as his chacha.n gurdian..

Maan & Geet: sumit's frndz...lov to chatter..n fun..they loved each other..

Ranveer & Aditi: also sumit's frndz..they talked less..but loved thier every frnd..n they also loved wid each other..

Kumkum: Victim of sumit's dad's lust...but Sumit supported her...a lot...also had a developd feeling...or odd feeling...

others reveled later..other details in ss..
sukklover thumbnail

Part 3& 4: Page3

Part 9&10 : Page 28

posted when i post updates
sukklover thumbnail

hi guys...i hope u like it...

i finished it already on my lappy...but post here today...i'll finish it wid in 5 day's also.it is stort story...rather it is also a real story...only 11 part it hav..πŸ˜ƒ..

i post here 1st part...πŸ˜ƒ

Part1

"Hello...Metthi Chacha, is Dad here...??" one 26-27 aged boy entered a big house in Kalikrishna pur...this was the one of big house in that city...

MC: "Haan,sahabji...bade sab hai..par bola hai koi unhe disturb na kare..."

B: " Ok...par main kitne din appko bola hai...mujhe sab nehi mere name se bulayi.. 'Sumit'...app mujhse ade hai yea achha nehi lagta..."

MC: "Betaji...main appko name se kyase bula sakta hoon..app hamare malik ke bete hai...humse yea nehi hoga..."

S: " Ok...namse nehi bula sakte par Beta to bol hi sakte na..."

MC: " Haan...beta haan ajj app room me mat jayiye...guest room me aram kar lijiye..."

S: " Nehi chacha...pata meri room dad ki room par karke jana hai...mujhe kuch jaroori saman cahiye...iss liye to aya hoon...haan but main unhe disturb nehi katunga..."

MC: "Par beta..."

He already went from there...n stood just in front of his dad's room...n hell shocked to see his dad's room's scene..

S: "What the hell is going ...????"

Sumit's Dad: "I'll talk to u later...now I'm busy..." (talking between heavy breath)

He couldn't bare that scene...he just leaved house...n took his car...also drove it roughly...wanted to escape from there...hide himself from the world...he parked his car in front of a river bank...n came out from car, sat n rock...n thought...what he saw in the house..."How could dad...How??" this one question in his mind that time...his dad wid a girl..in his room... .in his bed...without any cloth..just nude..how could dad...he couldn't able to saw that girl...because her face other side from him..but she just so timid than his dad...like that time she had no senses...she didn't move a little...wid his voice...n his dad..answered him just between had sex wid that girl...how could dad...???

next part bellow...

sukklover thumbnail

Part2

His Dad...Mr.Brijbhushan Wadhwa...the famous business man...a 500 core house...a 1000 core business...non-stop charity...n more on...

n He Sumit Wadhwa...son of The MAHAN Brijbhushan Wadhwa...nothing to his dad...only a son by name...just because he is not like him...just because he is not interested in his business n his society...wanted to do something his own...

He Sumit..noticed Only Sumit...for his frndz...his only family...his four frndz...two boy n two girl...they were couples... Maan & Geet n Ranveer & Aditi...they r orphans...but they had big big hearts..they lived wid him...he saved them from a orphan house...were they were punished to love each other...they were just about to sold to a dalal...woh had to make them call girls or stripers but he saved them...become very good frndz to family...they were his moral support...they always teases him not had any GF but he wanted do something...stood his own legs...then...a girl...but they r always supported him like his family...which he hadn't from his own family...his dad...

n of course Metthi Chacha, he was like his shelter...he feed him from childhood...teach him to how to walk...teach him talk...teach him first later how to write...his godfather...his Metthi Chacha...today also he wanted to save him from that scene...that's way he asked him not to go his room...MC knew every of his dad's done ...but what he had to done..his dad treated him as servant...yea he was a servant in that house but not 4 him...he always save him from danger...take care 4 him...

but dad...how could u???He could believe that...that's him own dad...he knew his dad ...like drink,drugs.girls...but this level...nooo...how...his dad...

he just thought...n didn't know how long he sat there along..then he just took a look to his watch...ohhh!!! god that 11:30pm...after 30 minutes he reach to his cottage where he lived wid his frndz...he though everyone...but he heart some sound from hall...he went there...watch no light was there...he just light on..saw his frndz sang" Happy birth day...Happy birth day to u...happy happy birth day dear Sumit...many many happy birth day..." was it his birth day...n he forgot it..but his dears not...in his this brthday he got super surprise gift from his dad...but he didn't show his dears his sadness...they were waited for him so long...try to happy him..how could he disappointed them...he must tried to be happy...n celebrated his birthday wid them...

Maan noticed that he was restless n upset..his smile was fake...try to hide something...

M: " What happed su...??"

S: "Hmmm..."looked at maan...till think same thing... "Nothing..no nothing..."

Maan knew that every time he went his house ...something made him upset...his all frnd knew abt his dad ..how how behaved wid him...sure in his birthday...he did same...that's why he is upset..

M: " Su...is something happen in house...???"

S: " No.no.."

M: " BUT UR MIND IS SOMEWHERE ELSE..." almost shouted...

S: " Plzzz...Maan...kuch mat puch..."

M: " Par birthday ke din ayse udass mat baiyat...dekh tere sare dost tere sath hai...aur haan jo kaam karne gaya tha u huya kya.."

S: " Nehi yaar sayad kal phir se jana hoon..."

At that momunt ..Ranveer annouced ...

R: "Guys...guys guys...i hav a news for u 4..."

All Frndz together "What????"

R: " Atleast 5 year ki mehnat ke baad...mere company ne mujhe salary increase kiya hai aur promotion  diya hai..aur main ek ghar liya hai...Jalari main hai... thoda purana hai..but ghar mila that's gr8 haina..."

AF: " CONGO RAN..."

S: " Par kya tu chala jayga yaar..."...looked upset...

R: " Aree nehi yaar...yea mere naam ke hai...jab buddha ho jaunga sare ek sath jayege yea...chuttiya manane...koi appne family chod ke jata hai kya ayse..."

All get emotional..n gave all a group hug...

Geet said that time..."OMG...2am...baj gaya hai...kal mujhe university bhi jana hai...chalo guys sone chalte hai...jao sab appne appne kamre main...mujhe hi sare lights off karne hai...jaooo"

R: "Haan chalo warna Doctor niji humme injection laga denge..."

G: "Very funny..."

A: "Shut up Ran..."

M: "Hi...guys...jahgda mat karo..Birth Boy ko phir se wish karte hai..."

R: "Yea"

AF: "GOOD N8...n Once again HAPPY BIRTH DAY SUMITTT..."

All goes their respective rooms...but all n8 he couldn't sleep...when he closed his eyes that dad's room scene...n that girl... "What the hell...??Why i think abt this girl...now-a-days..many girl do this 4 money...even u haven't see her face why u think abt her..what's wrong wid u Sumit???"  he scold himself...n tried to sleep...

Previous Part 1: Up

plz forgive me...4 any spelling mistake..1st time i wrote english that much...πŸ˜†

plzzz

lov,❀️

Tama

adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey tama...
lovely ss yaaar ...
lovely story...
loved it...
superrrb...