Uravugal Aug 8 - 12 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..
Thanks for the updates Atina ma..

Hope to see this episode..

I remember meeting Ashraf, when I went to meet Uravugal kudumbathar.. He was there for some other shooting and he came to uravugal spot.. I just thought by that time, y is he not in this serial..

Now, he is there doing a good job...
I think i would make a list of all the appreciations for all the actors and could convey them next time if poss..
Originally posted by atina

Friday episode is a fast one...
Bhavana acted well ( Gayu) and Vishnu is the topper...what an act by him...superb acting by ahsraf...I think that is his real name...how did vushnu knwo about TK's death...? I really hope that TK went to see Vishnu and told about his amma's leelaigal...??? now that he is no more...will anyone know about this one lakh story given by villishnu to TK... and the connection between her and Sathya...probably Sathya himself will tell it out...let us wait and see...

Sodappal konja naaLaa illaiyae enRu ninaiththaen.   Athaanae paarththaen. Vishnu's real name is Apsar and not ashraf.   UngaLoadu saerndhu Meena vum sodappi irukkiRaar. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ  
@Amar ayya - poovOdu sErndhu naarum maNam perugiRadhu !

Thanks for the updates people.  Friday - aadi veLLi - Varalakshmi vritham - Nalla naaLum adhuvumaa azhugai, saabam, illaamal sigaramaai saavu, sangu, maNi , oppaari -  enna oru improvement.
Uncle,

unga post paathu dhan enaku strike achu.. suthama marandhuten.. its ok.. idhellam arasiyal la sagajam appa..