Nadheswaram

Nadas aug8-12 mon-fri updates on Pg-1

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallige thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Friends, can you suggest a good website to watch Nadaswaram online? preferably without pop-ups?

Thanks in advance!
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maha nethi enna stamp paper aa?aalalukku pottu vaikirainga??

idhoda stop pannuvangala?
3 mths maha va kappathanum na...appadinnu idhukku melayum povangala??

klarasu thumbnail
Thirumurugan serial le yenga kondu poranu terile saamy 
geecee thumbnail
We were expecting Maha waking up to create more interest & a 'soodu pidikka' storyline --- but this 3 months no shocking news for her is utter ๐Ÿ˜ฒ rubbish !! All the serial watching thaaikulam will not like it one bit ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

If only someone would break the news to her [ that Pandi tied the thaali & not her 'athaan' ] before the 3 months or before we viewers are punished more for watching this nonsense !! Till then main storyline Veeru + Tortoise-face maapillai ---๐Ÿ˜’

How long is Thiru going to portray his character as the MOST WANTED HUBBY MATERIAL ??? Every time he says 'line clear aayiduchi' to Flower Madam, some other lady is connected/attracted to him !! ๐Ÿ˜ก Very irritating to continuously see him as porumayin sigaram, thyaaga chemmal.. etc. etc. --- when actually the role of 'Gopi' is just one big , boring , blade fellow !!!
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Migan!
Though  u were not felling well, u had updated the epi๐Ÿ‘
I really hate this Maha track๐Ÿ˜ก
I want the truth to be out asap, as I am not able to tolerate a person acting like a hubby who is supposed to bethe girl's hubby's bro ๐Ÿ˜”
Janu thumbnail
Dear Migan

thanks a lot for the updates despite your pain.
Really appreciate it... May you have a speedy recovery

take care

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks migan for updates...you must be in real pain when updating this eps. hope you fine now.
what gopi be husband for maha 3 months? thats really sick.. what he will do if she get pregnant? (Pandi's child?) 
is gopi "Most eligible bachelor" in Tamil Nadu? all the girls in this serial after him. ๐Ÿ˜ก
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No way of maha coming out of this mode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..b4 they thinks of it.. she will get pregiee..than 10 more months needs to go with kobi's kanalam..60 tham kalyanamavathu intha kobi ku nadakuma??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•thirumurugan nu ku than velicham๐Ÿ˜ฒ
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for the updates. Hope ur doing better now migan. Take care of ur self ya.

agree with geecee. I was also expecting some big drama from maha upon waking up knowing its not gopi who tied the thali. it wud have been more interesting rather then going through this for another 3 months! I too hope someone will cum and tell Maha what really has happen. Or hopefully she finds the album of her marriage. It will be good for her to know d truth fast before she become preggie.

I wonder if the doctor is saying the real thing about maha health. Or does puspa has sumting to do with this?? i wonder ...