CID

Epi749:Azadi ki Jung ACP Ke Sung - I (12-08-'11)

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
CASE TITLE :Azaadi Ki Jung ACP Pradyuman Ke Sang Part - I
EPISODE No. :749
CASE No. :539
AIR DATE :12th August - 2011

DIRECTOR : Salil Singh
STORY &SCREENPLAY : Nitika Kanwar

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be
more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

Promo link

Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Independence day being on Monday I think there might be an Independence day special case sometime this week...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: astonish

Independence day being on Monday I think there might be an Independence day special case sometime this week...

I don't expect any such miracles. There'll be the violent version of superhero Daya beating goons.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Be positive... I am sure they wont miss the chance of showing some overhyped promos... like duo in trouble or CID in khatra as independence day special... its the game of TRP's
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They are not making such duo in trouble episodes properly these days. They are making it over-filmy and soppy and when duo do such scenes, they don't seem to be enjoying themselves as they know the story and dialogues are stupid.
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My mind is going back to the independence day episode when the behrupiya came, and Daya was shot and was admitted to hospital...😭  and how Abhijeet cried when he heard Daya could no longer live for more than 24 hrs... a moment when all CID members cried 😭
After that they realised that Daya was alive after he was declared dead 😃, then freddy informing Acp to come... and how he fools everyone with Daya fully recovered 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Eventhough it was painful episode it was really fabulous storyline, I loved a similar episode Healthy Patients where Daya is the patient in hospital to catch the kidney racket ...
Hope on Independence day will have something more fabulous 😃😃😃😃
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
there is some independence day special on sony tv.. they are showing promo involving adaalat, X-Factor, CID, and crimepatrol.. didnt watch the date clearly... will see if they show the promo again...

but i do think this will be one more disaster.. no doubt in tht.. CID lost all its charm.. we r still watching it only to see our trio and freddy...
one day they will do mess with these characters also, and there ends CID for me...
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moonlight5

there is some independence day special on sony tv.. they are showing promo involving adaalat, X-Factor, CID, and crimepatrol.. didnt watch the date clearly... will see if they show the promo again...

but i do think this will be one more disaster.. no doubt in tht.. CID lost all its charm.. we r still watching it only to see our trio and freddy...
one day they will do mess with these characters also, and there ends CID for me...

ya  there comes a promo...hope its good but no way for me to watch it...will b out...😊😭
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I saw the combined promo and that's for 13th.
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i just hope this Time Not onlly Promo but Episode also will be thrilling..I Hope FW independence day ki lajj tu raka he...