Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowww congratulations on the new cc guys u did it whoop whooppp wickedd guys bless ya all
congratulations sis
uswah thumbnail
Congrats 🥳to all d rocking Grls in this CC...Enjoy and do spam everyone😈
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 4.

The car turned into the drop off point of the airport. Rhiddhima turned to face Shilpa who was driving the car.

"Thanks Shilpa, it means so much, I-"

"Don't thank me, it's what friends are here for" She put her hand on Rhiddhima's hand and gave her a comforting smile. "Takecare of yourself Ridzy and do phone me when you reach there."

"Yeah sure I will, takecare of Rhea for me, I wish I could take her with me but it's just not possible..."

"You don't worry about Rhea, she'll be fine with me, you just make sure you do what you're going for...make the most of this chance Ridzy."

"I'm getting late...I should go now..."

"Yeah sure, come I'll help you."

Both ladies stepped out of the car, to face the sunlight that hit them on their face. Shilpa went to the boot of the car to take out the small red suitcase that lay in the back of it. She took the suitcase up to Rhiddhima who stood by the driver door of the car.

"Shilpa, I...I...will I be able to do this? Have I made the right decision" Rhiddhima looked up at Shilpa with a worried look upon her face.

"Of course you will be able to Ridzy! This is what you needed to do ages ago, but I guess better late than never. You won't regret this; in fact you'll be glad later on that you took this decision. It's one of the best decisions you've took till this date." She gave her a reassuring smile. "Okay you better rush now it's only an hour left till your flight takes off!"

Rhiddhima hugged Shilpa. "Thanks for everything Shilpa, you've been my support through this. Say to Rhea I love her loads and that I'll be back soon to get her...this time with her father."

"I'll tell her, okay you should go now byeee!" Shilpa waved bye to Rhiddhima, and saw her turn the corner to go through the entrance of the departures area. She sat back into the car and turned it around to head towards the exit of the car park.

Edited by ..Angel.. - 12 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on the new CC #23! 🥳

Wow, I didn't think we would get here considering how slow we have been 🤣

Happy Friendships Day! 🤗
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys Happy friendship day.

Ill spam testis tomorrow...not been well lately