CM Aug 8-12 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago
Monday
Updates by serial

CM and Avinash at AC SR's office  (Ennaku oru doubt ' AK gone joot now jingcha is Avinash??)' AC SR is kadu kadu on seeing Avinash ' they both trade insults with each other. CM plays peacemaker and comes to the point ' says Beach's case is coming to court ' can you please assure that this case finishes quickly. Avinash and SR both say in unison don't you believe that your bro is innocent ' CM says yes I know, but am also upset that since he has lost his daughter he will be in a lot of pain ' Avinash asks SR to make sure that Beach does not get bail tomorrow ' CM asks why,  Avinash says that if he gets bail he will wipe away any proof and they will be unable to solve this case.  SR snaps at Avinash that she does not need advice from someone like him and tells him she knows what to do.  CM prepares to leave, Avinash asks her to wait outside as he wants to talk to SR privately.  CM want's to know what is the problem between them Avinash says long story will tell you one day.  CM leaves and Avinash walks closer to SR ' SR cautions him saying don't come near me ' Ramba lawyer doesn't care goes near her and says shall I tell Pavithra about you ' She says tell her ' He says if I had known in the beginning that Pavithra had a sister like you I would have never fallen in love with her (Huh?? Don't understand the connection!!)  SR retorts if she had known at least she could have escaped from you ' Avinash says that he initially thought that she was a good person but now knows that she is not ' they trade some more insults (thankfully it was all muted!!) and SR finally throws Avinash out of the office

Amudha and Vasu's home ' Amudha crying and ironing a shirt without plugging in the iron ' Noseringless MIL comes, smirks and goes to bring her darling boy in.  Vasu asks Amudha why she is still crying and how can she iron without plugging in the iron.  Amudha gives the standard serial answer ' I am not crying when she is bawling her eyes out!!  Vasu insists that she tell him what is bothering him ' she says she is worried about her brother ' Nose ringless MIL asks her to go and visit her brother ' Vasu agrees ' Amudha refuses saying that that house is no longer her brother's or anni's Chittappumaams is ruling ' She says that he has changed and is playing double game ' Pretends to speak well in front of Vadai but when he is not around he insults her all the time ' Says that from now they will visit only if needed ' Vasu and noseringless make sympathetic noises and question if CM knows ' Amudha says no, and asks them to forget it.

Some broker comes and tells Vasu to come with him as he has two properties for Vasu to look at ' one of the properties is selling very cheap so we can grab that one if Vasu is happy with it ' Amudha objects saying that my brother is bedridden do we have to go and buy a house at this time ' NR (Noseringless) MIL says that she understands her pain, but the money is there and we should make good use of it and sends Vasu away.

Amudha goes into her room and is '''''''''''''you guessed it!! Crying of course!!  (Not a single woman in this serial (of course we can't include our CM in this list) has a working brain cell in their brain ' they think that twisting their sarees and crying is going to solve all their issues ' So sick of the way women are potrayed in this serial!!  Come on Raads show some realism here!!)  NR MIL comes in consoles her with a load of crap saying that her brother will want her to use the money so stop crying.  Says I struggled all my life and now I want my son to buy a house and fulfil my dream ' Amudha snaps that she is always thinking about herself ' NR MIL says no, I am thinking only about you and my son's future ' you will understand only when you have a child ' Starts her next round of polambal and blackmail ' I want to play with my grandchildren, I will take such good care of them, you don't have to worry about bringing them up , blah, blah, blah ' asks Amudha to hurry up and give her a grandchild!! (Yeva daa iva ' indha Rs 20 poyi kadai la irukkira kozhandaiya allittu va na solla maadhiri irukku!!)  Shows Amudha a trunk with toys, gold chain etc that she has bought for her yet to be born grandchild (That woman looked like a maniac when she was showing all the things to Amudha ' I was seriously scared !!)  Amudha looks at her MIL and sigh! Yes, cries again'.

Indha torture thodarum, thodarum, thodarikkonde irukkum'..

Updates by Shree

Tuesday

Sneha and pearl comes to meet a new lawyer to talk abt beach's jamin...Sneha as usual irritating...Pearl angry...after their bakwas fight they comes to the lawyer's room...Kooda vandha white uncle (balu sir)  tells sneha to behave carefully with this lawyer...he is not like other ppl...he is very straight forward...Sneha kindla pannufying pearl..says akka...u heard it na...behave properly...Pearl all kadu kadu...gets up to leave...White uncle says enna ma idhu...unga kaneer kammichudhaan lawyer kitta OK vangalamnu me thinking...u both are behaving like this?...tells sneha to stop her loosuthanam...Pearl sits...

Lawyer Entry...new character ...??pata nahi...balu introduces pearl...says she is beach's wife..tells abt the case...Lawyer recognize beach and his case...balu says we r here to talk abt his jaamin...Balu tells pearl to start ..Pearl says...ayya...my daughter committed suicide after her father's arrest...Lawyer sad...Pearl says tomorrow is her 16th day kaariyam ...i want my husband to attend that kaariyam...Then only ratna's aatma will get shanthi...PEarl crying...Lawyer says dont worry amma...i'll help u...

All this time sneha silent aa watching lawyer and pearl...Then she says...excuse me..Lawyer looks at her...Sneha says ...naan yaaru nnu u will not ask aa?...Lawyer up and down look vitting sneha and then asks who  r u?..>Sneha replies...iam also like pearl..ie beach's wife...pls eppadiyavadhu bring my/our husband out...he should come and attend his daughter 's kaariyam tomorrow...Pearl and balu morachufying sneha...Lawyer seems to be irritated with sneha...

Sneha says i'll gve u 10,000 rs...pls save our husband...Vasnth..(idhaan pa new lawyer name...vasanth)...Vasanth gets angry and shouts ...what is this balu sir...u r my senior in our college..becoz of that only i agreed to take up this case...but this lady is giving me lanjam?...

Sneha stops vasanth and says what sir?no mariyadhai for 2nd wife?...u r listening to her ..not to me??...Vasanth tells them to leave...He once again assures pearl that he will do his best to bring beach out...Pearl and balu leaves and sneha morachufying vasanth and says...hello?enna?iam also echukated..(educated aam sneha)...ennaiyum treat like pearl..ok va??...Vasanth looks at her...emotionlesss...

Court...Sneha,solai and pearl waiting...Police brings beach...aaah aaah...BGM playing..Pearl starts crying seeing her uthama purushan...beach consoles pearl..tells her to calm down...Beach says he is aware of ratna's 16th day kaariyam ...beach crying...Sneha tells him not to cry...some more blah blahs...all goes inside the court...

dheerana nan naaa BGM playing...Lawyers talking...judge listening...10-15 epsiode trailer running...judge finally gives the verdict...says no bail...case adjourned till 22nd of this mth...Vasanth dhaan ippadi seiyararu?...why?πŸ˜•...whatever...inimel next tue dhaan iam going to watch CM again...adhukulla ennanemao nadanthu pogum...

Vasanth,SR and avinash...balu sir and snhe acomes out and asks vasanth...yen ya ippadi senja...nee silent aa irundha kooda bailkedachurukkum... kedachurukkum...Sneha says next eharing la i'll get bail...she elaves...

Outside the court...avinash  consoles CM...dont worry abt beach CM...our main aim is to find out the clprit...for that beach should not get bail...Solai and co comes near them and solai says...ippo happy aa?...CM says u r supporting annan...come and see my purushan nilamai...appo theriyum...Pearl avanga pangukku thitting CM...Sneha too bak baks...says vadai is not her pusurshan ...he is her samailkaran...CM vandhudhu kovam...nalla nalla kelv ketting...VA stops the fight...CM says she is a saakadai avinash...dont mind her...turns towards pearl and says sneha va pakathula vachurukeengalae?...pearl says so what...she is betterthan u droghi...BEach comes and says ...from today ...naan dhaan unnoda mudhal edhiri..."...CM shocked...

Thodarum..

Updates by Roja

Wednesday 11/8/11

Omni  is outside the court and tells her darling bro "neenga jail le irukkenga nnu kashta padarathaa, illatta my hubby is wheel chair bound nnu azharathaa?? " Beach says that Omni can rest in peace. " From now on, I am your first enemy. I will not be in the abacus school for ever. I will come out and my sole purpose in life would be to destroy you " Omni accepts the challenge " Ok, now listen, I shall face every thing . But I will never do any harm to you, pakkalaam " Snake um Pearl um look at "their" hubby - Olagathile ipdi oru hubby?? No chance look. Avinash asks omni to scoot the arena "roMba thevaiya intha savaal - Ethir savaal padalam??" But Omni athellam asaiyalai. Watches the Kandraavi of Pearl giving the tharbai kattu to Beach - Rathna kaariyathukku beach authorizes Pearl. Kashtam da sammy.

All are waiting at home for Pearl's return. Azhugai galore. Kavitha says that she left Bell behind - "vantha avanga akka Omni yai support pannuvaar, athaan " Visalam cries...ellarum Omni yai thittaraanga - kOnjam kooda relevance illai !!!!

Pearl and Garden come back - the rest of the jing bang gets to know that Beach did not get bail. Another session of " Omni thaan ellathukkum reason, avalai Ozhichu katti ttu thaan maru velai " . Habbba - Roja kku mudiyalai da sammyyy. Rathna's Kaariyam starts - Pearl cries...ellarum round Katti azhugai...RKO and Omni yai Tholaichu kattu...happens

Freeze

Updates by Nithya

Thursday Aug 11th Updates

16th day function for Ratna.. Pearl does the rituals.. Snake missing.. Valli signals Kavitha and Garden to come out.. Kavitha takes her bro RK out.. Visa follows them and asks them the reason for coming out.. Valli says I am unable to see this rituals being done for a girl we brought up.. Had I been in pearl's state I would have died.. Visa says she too wanted to die.. But we have stopped her.. coz We have to see CM crying like this.. Valli says CM worst drogam to us was Ratna's death.. After we split, CM planned and took Pearl into her confidence, made Pearl complaint against Beach.. Why did she do that .. Kavi gives explanation for that.. To separate hubby-wifey permanently.. Visa shocked.. Valli continues.. First she separated hubby-wifey, then she separated Ratna from Pearl and sent her to Beach.. their Snake kidnapped Ratna and tortured her.. Garden says why talk about what past.. Valli says only then you will understand the crooked minded CM's master plans.. CM wanted something wrong to happen for Ratna at Snake's home.. But Beach cootchi-cooed with Pearl and Ratna came back to Pearl.. So CM was upset.. She turned the blame of Vadai's stabbing on Beach and sent him to jail.. Now Beach in jail and Pearl is orphaned.. This is CM's master plan and she has succeeded.. (Valli.. you have correctly connected the story but wrongly pointing it at CM.. Why can't you guys think it could be Sneha.. 🀒) Visa says adi paavi.. Valli says we should not keep quite after this.. We should unite Beach and Pearl.. We should cut CM from our family and make her stand as an orphan.. We should never step into her home for any good or bad occasions and make sure she does not step into our homes.. Inside Peral azhudunde pinda pradhanam seyaranga.. Outside Kavitha says CM will not stop at CM.. She will next turn to us.. She will take revenge for taking away the property for her.. We should stand united and face her. She tells Garden be careful.. please don't melt for sister pasam.. Valli asks will Bell be spared.. kavi says no chance.. Amudha will fuel her.. that is the reason I chased him back on the pretext of ill-health.. If she lays hands on my hubby I will not leave her.. RK says why don't worry if such a thing happens.. I will finish off Vasu and make Amudha a widow.. garden says why talk unnecessarily.. If we feel CM can harm us.. Why wait.. lets go there and give her the first blow.. Come lets start immediately..

Vadai asks Amudha and Vasu to get out saying no more sister mappilai relationships.. Amudha stands crying.. CM scolds Vadai for scolding mappilai.. Chithappa fuels more… CM tries to shut him.. Amudha says Vadai is upset coz we did not help him financially for the operation.. Anna please scold me but not Vasu.. I gave the idea for selling the land you gave.. When land selling became a problem I asked him to call you.. When you offered money for that land.. I only asked him to take the money.. I am responsible for all the problems scold me but not me him.. Chithappa says Vasu's mom denied to give money .. why are you.. Vasu intervenes and says why drag my mother.. I agree it was mistake that we did  not give you money.. We are ready to fall at your feet for that.. please don't talk unnecessarily.. CM says don't talk.. Vasu shuts up saying I did not tell anything.. Vadai asks CM the moment you told he shut.. You are enacting another drama is it.. I gave the money and I have all rights.. they did not give it when it was required.. Big time they have come now to asks if I am fine with some oranges.. Am I craving for these.. Please  leave.. Vasu turns to CM and says I am not leaving angrily.. I have bought a home with the money you gave. Amudha will call you the house warming ceremony.. please make it to the function without fail.. Chithappa asks won't you invite us .. Do we look so cheap for you.. CM says he is already upset  please keep quiet. She tells Vasu you leave.. I will come definitely.. Vasu says nobody will come. Amudha says this is the first home I am buying and your foot step should definitely be placed there.. Vadai says how can I place my foot step.. only my wheels can come.. I will send that if you want.. Amudha and Vasu walk out.. the jing-bang crowd arrives .. Kavi taunts Amudha saying didn't I tell you.. She is reason for all problems.. This guy is the reason for Beach behind bars.. Amudha angrily screams at Kavi for talking about Vasu without any respect and raises her hands.. Garden stops her and says will we keep quiet if you try to break he teeth.. Vasu angrily asks what can you do.. Instead of advising Kavi you too are talking like this.. CM comes out and asks why are you shouting at our doorstep..  please leave.. Garden says I have got them here.. CM asks for what.. Pearl dad says we have come to ask if you have manasakshi.. CM says the whole world and my family knows that I have it.. As such he is very angry. please leave.. Visa says we are even more angrier.. Why didn't you allow my SIL to come for my granddaughter's 16th day .. Valli says she enacted a drama of sacrificing her share in the property .. Now she is planning and revenging all of us.. Vadai is wheeled out to the witness the fight by Chithappa.. CM says Valli I still respect you as my bro's wife.. please leave.. Valli says what can you do.. You are only doing drogams.. If we question you are barking at us..  Amudha asks how dare you raise fingers at CM.. Kavi says vandhutangaya jalra thilagam.. you buttered like this and got a home for yourself.. Now you are buttering for a car is it.. CM says shut up.. I am not running a political party to get melted down by buttering. I am running a family.. What point talking to people how don't know what a family is .. Please walk out ..garden says we have come for warning you.. Chithappa asks what warning.. are you 15000volts current to give us a shock.. Pooda.. Pearl's dad says.. Yovv. chetha appa  .. you are a andi paradesi living as a parasite on this family.. Today is amavasya. Go to some temple and eat the unda kattis given and lie down on come corner.. How dare you try to mediate.. Vadai angrily says Yov.. If you talk wrongly about my chithappa.. seruppu pinjudum.. Chithappa says appadi solluda magane.. Visas how dare you tell by hubby.. can't you respect for the age.. That is the reason God has made you legs useless so that you can't wear slippers.. CM & Co shocked..

Thodarum

Updates by Nithya

Friday Aug 12th Updates

Vadai angrily says Yov.. If you talk wrongly about my chithappa.. seruppu pinjudum.. Chithappa says appadi solluda magane.. Visas how dare you tell by hubby.. can't you respect for the age.. That is the reason God has made you legs useless so that you can't wear slippers.. CM & Co shocked.. CM says I will chase all of you if you talk wrongly about my hubby.. Kavi nakkala asks did you forget what you got from Pearl.. replay of Pearl slapping CM.. CM gives one palaar to Kavi and pushes Valli who tries to save Kavi.. Garden holds CM's hands and Vasu comes to rescue.. CM separates all of them and says tell me what you want..  Garden says we are terribly upset that Beach could not make it for 16th day .. We have decided no more relationships with you .. Don't dream of sending me to jail like what you did for Beach.. I will kill you.. CM gives a don't care look.. Visa says nee nallave irukka matte.. you killed a innocent girl.. your hubby was stabbed by money-lenders and you smartly turned it on my SIL and sent him to jail .. CM says God knows and my manasakshi knows I have not done any mistake.. If you guys curse that will not affect me in anyway.. I respect people and relationships unlike you guys who are chameleons.. A day will definitely come when all of you will come at this doorstep crying Chellama.. That day I will see you.. Now you guys leave.. Valli stares at her.. CM says ennadi moraikira.. Po.. Kavi says enna adichute illa.. CM says amam adichen.. ipo enna.. podi and pushes her away.. Amudha and Vasu also leave.. Chithappa instigates Vadai to ask about Pearl beating matter.. Vadai asks Did pearl beat you.. CM says she has beaten the love and respect I had for her and has buried our relationships.. Vadai so what why did you spare her.. CM says she is already is pitiful state.. Forgive her and ignore that.. CM walks in.. Chithappa fuels Vadai.. See she still has a soft corner for Pearl.. if Pearl comes crying someday.. CM will give away all the property to her.. he fuels against visa too.. Money is important and keep it under your control.. Vadai thinks..

CM comes to Avinash's home.. His junior tries to send CM away saying if you don't have money you cannot meet the lawyer.. Avinash scolds his junior and asks him to bring CM in. Junior asks CM why don't you find a better lawyer.. CM is upset seeing the dining table scattered with all food items and drinks.. Avinash is curled up in chair. Junior and Avinash fight over brushing the teeth.. CM returns the debit card.. Junior laughs and says it is the debit card of one of his clients.. That guy did not pay the fees so this guy confiscated that guys's card..  CM says why are you so bad..   Junior says see I told you but you did not listen to me.. CM returns some money too.. Avinash asks his junior to get out with the card and money.. CM wants to leave.. But Avinash stops her and takes another peg to get rid of his hangover.. He says yesterdays' celebration for Beach not getting bail.. CM says you are happy but I am upset coz my relatives are cursing me for letting him attend his daughters' 16th day.. Avinash says ignore them as dust.. All are jealous that you are growing and they are unable to compete with you .. that dirty dog Prabhakar who went in now works for me for an salary of Rs.50000.. he insults me for Rs.20000 and scolds me for Rs.25000.. if I take all of it seriously I have to hang myself.. At the other end that ACP Sivaranjni insults me in all possible ways.. I pardon her too since she is a relative.. CM asks how is she related to you.. Avinash says asingamana SIL.. Junior says client has come.. please bath and come.. We need to go to the court to attend an important case.. Avi asks junior to bring a good coffee..  CM asks what is that.. Avinash says bad client means coffee without sugar.. but for friends or good clients good coffee.. He chases the junior to bring good coffee. Avinash says life is full of sogam and tension.. hence it is best to have a comedy piece like him .. he is a good guy but a mad.. I adjust and leave it.. Please don't mistake me.. You seem to be disturbed and confused.. Aren't you going to the office.. CM says after AK asinga padithified me when I went to ask money for operation, I am thinking whether I should go or not.. Avi asks are you an employee there.. CM says I am 50% partner.. Avi says then what is stopping you.. Why are you getting sentimental.  Junior says Why are you acting like an sentimental fool.. Avi scolds him why disturb when we are seriously discussing.. junior says kizhicheenga.. Avi syays OMG.. My coat was torn.. Did you stitch it.. Junior says done.. Avi continues why are you getting scared.. An empty mind is a devil's workshop.. Once you start working you can forget all your relatives curses.. You need not meet this drunkard lawyer and that dirty junior.. Listen to my super advice.. junior comes with the coffee and says advice pannudhu paar kurangu.. Avi says whom are callaing monkey.. Avi tells .. CM look at that guy carefully..  isn't he looking exactly like an chimpanzee.. Junior laughs and his face looks like that of an chimp.. CM smiles.. Avi says Vandu Muruga if you laugh also you look like an chimp.. He sees a smiling CM and says you look so nice smiling.. Go to your office with same smile and things will be fine.. He waives a bye and leaves.. Junior smiles again.. CM feels like a chimp, she smiles and walks out..

That 2 peis who are the custodians of Kannamma are standing with a crying Kannamma on some road hunting for an auto.. CM passes by the same road in an auto.. She stops her auto on seeing the old coupe struggling with baby.. Lady pei says baby unwell.. We want to go to the hospital.. CM gladly offers them a lift and takes Kannamma in her arms.. Kannamma cries and CM looks at it..

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
Friday Roja

Roja is not around.. Can somebody step in to do the updates..

I shall do this too on sat.. πŸ˜­  If nobody comes forward..

Update posted on pg 3
Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
@Serial - Thank you so much for the Monday updates.  πŸ€—
@Serial- thanks for the updates..

Indha serial la enna nadakudhu? Onnume puriyala..

Eppo puriyumnu pakaren,.
Thanks Serial & Sree for the updates.

Shree akka,

thanks for the updates. kazhisadai serila madhiri theriyudhu.. enga pogudho onnum puriyala.
Thanks for the updates Friends!!!!!!!!

Snake and Pearl duo 😑AngryAngry

Thanks Serial and Shree - enna le mudiyalai ppa
OMG ... updaters of this serial are mighty patient, kovil katti kumbidanum.  ivvalavu negativaa kooda serial edukka mudiyumaa ? kadavuley.!!

viji