Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for updates... now avinash becomes 'HUTCH dog' for CM.  How Pearl becomes so selfish? CM saved her life... but she forget everything and blame CM.  Hope pearl and her mummy recollect back waht they tired to do to CM's baby.
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shree and roja akka for the updates..

aiyo aiyo.. sirikaradha azhuvaradhunu therila..
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the updates serial, shree and roja akka
is this a way to move a story. what rads madam and CJ basker sir is doing??????? are they planing to play with our patience????? even the actors may know that this is not the correct storyline y cant they tell them to change the track. if Rads is busy with her telugu serial pls complete this serial... killing one young girl and showing her dead body and went to an extend to show the kariam😡 that actress parents will really felt bad for allowing to act in this serial
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks RP for the update - This serial is the pits - Truly I find it hard to believe that there can be so much negativity in life - Yes we all face troubles in life but then it is also about us rising over and above our troubles - I sincerely believe that every cloud has a silver lining - There is never any good that happens in this serial - Back biting, bitching, and plotting someone's downfall sums up this serial - It is time that Radhika put an end to this nonsense and spare us viewers the torture
ap.meena thumbnail
Radhika will not do that soon... I think she will change the director soon.. As far as i have seen, the rating for serial dropped..

Thendral and Chellameh are two serials which i have seen people saying that first it was good but cant sit n watch..

I think radhika should conecentrate and do something for the upliftment of the poor viewers.. i think sun tv can pay for people for watching such serials and updating the stories for others.. These are crap but still with great patience our updaters do a great job..
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... now days, i dont like to read the updates aslo ...(im here to support my friends who spend their time to watch this crap and write a wonderful updates) becvause the storyline getting worst... dont know why CM showing a herself as one woman army.. she will solve all the problem in his world. the worst part is showing rathna's kariyam.
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for your updates!

This CM's family is disgusting - Not one of them is cultured or show any sense - Understandably they are upset with Ratna's death - but this is not the way you go about avenging her death!!  All these shabhams and fist fighting is sickening and leaves a very bad taste in the mouth.

Some relief in the form of Avinash and his vandu Murguan!!  I don't believe I have actually seen CM smile in this serial for a very long time, so this little bit of silly banter was worth just to see Rads smile!!

The poor baby Kannamma!!  Haven't Radaan milked enough sympathy from the veiwers with this track - We have all had enough of this little baby suffering - please put an end to this track.

Now just have to wait for next week to see what tortures are in store for us...
ap.meena thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the updates..

BTW, Who are the two peis??

Why do they want to show all death and kariyam and all.Why chitappa turned like this.. wat he wants now?

and wat happened to AK? wat about his daughter? is she fine?