7th August MAHA episode WRITTEN & VIDEO Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the fab update(appreciate ur effort in updating such a lengthy epi)😊

StepMom berates her kismet of dealing with middle class samdhees. (She didn't have the good sense to entice a married man with a grown son popping one kid after another else she too would be one of your class.🤢)

well said👏 baatein aisi kar rahi thi jaise born with silver spoon,even now if ram disowns them the whole circus company will be on streets😡

total waste epi,n this apeksha scenes are boring n repetitive,how many times will they show the same scenes.

epi was supposed to be mehndi ki raat n wat we got is 2 bowls of mehendi n nuts super sensitive skin prone for allergy😡
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
thanks for a great update, episode was bakwas but your update made my day. always love your comments.
res 😛😛😛 😲😲😲
edited: Okie me finally updating my comments just for you Zuby😛, in appreciation of the torture you endeared for us courtesy of the "special episode". As you rightly said remove Ram from this episode and also the last scene with Priya, all we have left is trash, trash and more trash. Okie somebody needs to get a grip on it soon and stop taking her audience for granted.

Coming to the epi itself, i still have not watched it Zubes but when you update i really don't need to. The Shergill house: I can so imagine the look on mera Golu Ram Haatiwala😛😆 when served tamatar by Neha right in front of yummy fried chicken...that is so wicked 😈😆😆 looks like this time even his best friends have ganged up against him😭. The characters of Neha and Vikram are always a welcome relief as they make a cute couple. Neha's possessiveness does go overboard most times, but still the ease with which the actress portrays her role is commendable. She and Vikram along with Priya manage to get the best expressions out of Ram😳.

I am happily imagining this lovely scene wanting to pull golu's cheeks along with you and then you throw this sis, bro duo at my face🤢 who never tire of plotting and planning😡. Now they come up with this bright idea of keeping the venue of the sangeet/mehendi of the oldest and youngest Kapoor a secret from Apeksha...  Anyway so they inform Ram of their plan and he readily agrees but begs to be left alone from any more rasams😆😆 yup he who described his would be as a lady who loved to taunt was made to re-think his statement, after one look at his naani saas during the sobha rasam and made him realise he was marrying an "Angel😳".

OK Niharika calls the Sharmas and informs them too and ships is thrilled at the prospect and u r right Niharika acts as though she and her bro belong to "The Lord Labakdas family"🤣.

Owie so sweet, they showed Golu digging at some left over biryani from the fridge😛 and dadi amma enters saying she can sense his aahat😆😆 yup if dadi and pota walked in the dead of night the entire neighbourhood can sense their aahat😳 but might wonder if they were tremors.🤣 oye you had to mention the white kurta and now i am also missing someone😭😭😭😭 and yes the daadi-pota bonding is always natural. 😃

oh ho ho...ships wants Ayesha to give suhag raat tips to Priya😲 Ram Ram ...this lady never fails to amuse me😆😆 and she is talking to a 33 yr old about birds and bees no wonder priya did her fav screeching closing her ears, this time i don't blame her😆😆. 

Oh no humara golu not well😭😭 and it has nothing to do with wedding blues naturally vikram is worried and in barges this Apeksha character for the nth time🤢, this woman just drives me up the wall😡, makes me wonder if her only motive is to make a mockery of the security sytem of the Kapoor house.🤢 So she does her ususal "I will go now but will be back" act i guess🤢🤢🤢 

CV's please get her over and done with whatever she wants to do...not only are WE sick and tired of her but she has made Ram sick as well😲😲😭😭. Oh no and they brought the witchy witch side of Niharika yet again by making her wonder how a sick Ram could run at the call of his daadi... and the "mirror mirror on the wall" naani not to be left behind teases how a fat Ram would faint chasing her poti...now i am left frozen watching these two heartless chudails

once again thanks Zuby😳, if not for your write up i certainly would have given this epi a miss too. Love u as always for what u do🤗.
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Zuby...eventhought it was a bakwas epi the last part was really horrible..i really want that nani to die starving🤢...there is a limit to everything..she and her stupid diet..😲😡  felt so bad ram was lying on the bed in the hospital and these i**t making fun of him/his family. oh Dadi is much much better and is so caring and loving😃
thnx for the lovely update.. immensely njoyed reading it.. 👍🏼😛
thanks for the update .

but the episode was a total waste !

how can nani & shipra be all ready and no one would help priya to get ready ?

plus they are stretching this apeksha thing a bit too much. who is she and whats her problem with Ram?

first she manages to reach to rams cabin (inspite of the security) and then she conveniently  says I will come back 

are comeback for what? finish it now na. how irritating !

and Ram hospitalised ! great !

A boring and dragging episode but the wriiten update was so entertaining and lively. Thanks :-)
Zuby dear thanks for such fabulous update that too for such lengthy episode👍🏼
I amost fell of my chair,reading Rukmani rukmani😆
i was trying to imagine Ram & priya with this song🤣
Niharika taking about her middle class samdhis😲 & what about her chor brother😆,who doen't even leave toffees ,spoons,etc.etc. ,apni sister ko free wala perfume gift karta hai & what about her elder daughter who is always dressed up like a waitress🤣
thanks for the update

I hope ram recovers soon & is back for the function. want to see ram & priya in their bridal best!