ArjunBijlani FC~Bin tere~pg 122 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
guys plz do somethng. Arjun is being bashed very badly. Some people give gaaliyan to him. Plz do somethng. Request moderator to close the topic in mjht forum. Plz
Looks like my only role in this fan club is of being in awe of how fast we go through them nowadays ðŸ˜†...ria hope you're feeling better...hope everyone else is doing fine

and keya, the people who are giving gaali's themselves look bad...so when it comes to reading stuff on the mjht forum, ignorance is bliss...i dunno, i kinda have my own sort of an opinion which every die hard ab fan may not agree with...but i believe as a fan, you still kinda have to look at all points objectively...i may not agree with everything he says and does, but at the end of the day, we are fans of arjun bijlani the actor...and i think thats what matters most to him ðŸ˜Š

Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
plz frnds post comments in arjun's profile. Plz. Atleast for me , your friend. Plz guys
plz my friends post more nd more comments in arjun's profile . Plz. It will take only 2 mins plz. Comment plz
People, I have pmed the GM about the basher.
I have given direct links to prove that she passes negative comments.
I hope the matter is resolved soon and her ID is soon banned. =)
Originally posted by sumonetolub

Looks like my only role in this fan club is of being in awe of how fast we go through them nowadays ðŸ˜†...ria hope you're feeling better...hope everyone else is doing fine

and keya, the people who are giving gaali's themselves look bad...so when it comes to reading stuff on the mjht forum, ignorance is bliss...i dunno, i kinda have my own sort of an opinion which every die hard ab fan may not agree with...but i believe as a fan, you still kinda have to look at all points objectively...i may not agree with everything he says and does, but at the end of the day, we are fans of arjun bijlani the actor...and i think thats what matters most to him ðŸ˜Š

yes he may himself nt like each n everything about him...its nt about likin evrythin...its only appreciating what is good😊
good morning jaani's... well i just visited the forum... in short words, ppl have gone nuts. whatever happened to that rule saying that an actor's personal life is not supposed to be discussed? anyway, gossip mongers will remain gossip mongers...

jo ho gaya, so ho gaya... yesterday's gone, tomorrow is unknown... let's just enjoy the persent beautiful day...

hope all of you have a lovely day...

PS: keya, i know ur hurt due to the bashing. hun, v all are... but some things need some time. by telling them not to bash, v r actually getting onto their nerves and as a result, they'll bash more. just imagine one actress takes arjun's name in interviews, they behave cozy and lovey dovey onscreen n sometimes offscreen in interviews too, and the girl is flirtatious in nature... and suddenly one day u know that the girl is in a relationship (or rather has a close close frnd) with another guy... wont we all say that the girl used arjun?
by the same token, rati n arti fans are pissed off at the moment. let time pass. gradually they'll stop. they are frustrated and just want to bring all of their iriitation out. but yes, the way they are doin it isnt right. Keya, its best if we just remain silent now. dont worry keya, all will be fine. just give it some time.

(PLEASE DONT MISUNDERSTAND. I STIL LOVE AB THE SAME WAY I LOVED HIM EARLIER; NOTHING HAS CHANGED. )

ria in mjht forum someone said that arjun looses trust of his 99percent fans. It hurts bcz that means they all hate him.aisa konsa gunah kar diya arjun ne ki sab use aise dekhte hai. I hope arjun's new show will not be flopped bcz of them. He earns new set of fans who will appreciate his works.i cant tolerate now. Thnx ria for being with me nd arjun bijlani
Originally posted by chandu-mayu

ria in mjht forum someone said that arjun looses trust of his 99percent fans. It hurts bcz that means they all hate him.aisa konsa gunah kar diya arjun ne ki sab use aise dekhte hai. I hope arjun's new show will not be flopped bcz of them. He earns new set of fans who will appreciate his works.i cant tolerate now. Thnx ria for being with me nd arjun bijlani

aww keya, if the story is good and has a good channel, then his show iwll ultimately be good. they dont hate him keya, they are just angry that he hid this fact from them for so long, inspite of calling his fans as frnds... right now the matter is really heated up. let time pass and let things cool down...

n y thanks keya? jo sach hai, woh sach hai. i like AB for his work and his personal affairs dont matter to me. i will still continue to be his fan and appreciate him. and hum sab uske fans hai. so no thanks okay... abhi mood thik karo. just because koi usey hate karta hai, it doesnt mean ke arjun ka koi nahi hai. jab tak uske sacche supporters hain, uska koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta... now dont worry. arjun is a celeb and he knows way better how to handle this. so chillax 😊
Edited by rapunzel_angel - 12 years ago
anyone recommend any good movies, hindi or english?...if english a romcom would be preferred...this whole interview thing made my head hurt haha...and also me waiting for 1 week for my results to come out was killing me...and guess what, pappu paas ho gaya!