Thendral Monday 8th of August 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Theiva Akka!!😃 Awwwvvv Theiva Akka We are going to miss your updates😔.

Its a good episode...so sweet of Sudha. So this track is going to make TA to understand about Sudha and Puvi...eventually TA is going to believe Sudha's words about his mother and friend😕

Woohoo finally all loan lenders are gone...they should never show up in future🤢...we went through enough of it😡...Now money problem is solved but house is gone?

I was laughing imagining something here...If all these are Psycho's plan...this faced a super duper failure because of her darling athai🤣🤣...unknowingly GW helped...here i am happy that GW cant dance too much saying its her money...veerama she put savaal saying Thulasi should get out of that house if she help nu😡.

GW please come and put your dance while Sudha is there...
for once i want her to come and try chase Thulasi out...Sudha will shut her up saying that she helped her sister and thanks for her kind information about her sister in danger🤣.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks Theiva for the Wonderful update and side comments!👏

omg! Puvi and Sudha ⭐️⭐️ came as a saviour for Thulasi👏. The way how Thulasi ran to Sudha was very touching and emotional. Thulasi have to learn and stand up like Sudha and be atleast little bit more bold😕. Hope Mr.K shapes up her character little bolder.

Dharman was cool as well as annoying today🤢. Pavam Prabha now. Everything is like a "Puriyatha Pudhir" for him. He cannot ask his mom as she will just shut his mouth😡. Not sure how he will learn the truth🥱.

TA calling Vekatesan after all these happenning at home😲?? Appa, atleast now gnanothayam came for him🥱. Even he was relieved on hearing Puvi's voice.

If all these LS plan was by Psycho Charu, then a big appu was presented to be by Sudha/Puvi today. Lets c how things are progressing.

Waiting for the scenes of TA with Thulz/Sudha/Puvi 😍. I think MM might also come there at the same time.

Thanks for the superb update and comments!! Today's episode is complete farce – in one swoop all the debt problems cleared?!?

Creative have effectively reset the clock back by several months and have decided to start the plot back from square one. They have decided to keep TA worthless and T as timid person and weave the story from the start -Psycho's entry is imminent. GW will yak 'Dosham' claptrap, TA'n'T will have huge misunderstanding and psycho will use it to her advantage..Grr.

Damn PA and S. With TA'n'T bailed, TA will perpetually be deadbeat and a duffer – was pathetic to see TA running from the scene as a coward and calling LS guy about handing over his portion of the debt .    T – Really sad. Nothing can be worse for a T than to be hounded and chased in her own house by worthless thugs trying to take her as pawn to corner useless TA. How will T have confidence in TA's ability, let alone respect him?

TA spoke about not needing PA & S relationship nor their money, now what happened? Star of the day: S! S is bailing out TA for T's sake only. From taking on the LS thugs to consoling and advising T, S was awesome. Hope T is listening to S's words- take charge and be bold and hope Thulz follows it to 'T'.

D's and his uniformed sidekicks – Laughthon, BGM was rocking. D was uber cool with his zany gags. From magnanimously offering cuppa  to 'hostage', acting scared when P threatens him about going to cops, advising sidekicks and P about use of English, 'story telling' session  interlaced with his factoids, relationship rules, quirky logics – ROFL ROFL.     

Thanks  Theiva for the update. Totally Unexpected episode😉. Puvi was the star of the episode today.⭐️Star Sudha's dialogues were too good and funny.😆 TA is so dump ' He leaves thuls and ran away.
 It was sad to see thuls in a dejected manner which will makes the viewers to get angry with ta. So TA is going to come in upcoming episodes and may there will be fight between T&t.

Now the story will focus on TPS  and Bhuvana along with T&t.🥱 coming to P's track, he doesn't know about his mother. If he comes to know about his mom he will shout at her and quit the house. He should yell at his mom for causing this mess.😡 Let's see...
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
thanks theiva for the super fast update.. s surely will miss yr updates for some time but am certain Bhagi n Pearl will also do fine...(All IF updaters are good, even first-timers!)

glad that the loan problem finally over..but new probs may start.. 
today's scene of the day :T calling akka and running to sudha... (very good acting n emotional quality here)..
stars of the day Puvi n Sudha.  I was glad that P & S saw T in this delicate posn but T wud not have been taken as TA had called just in time--he thought 12 but since the house owner saw him the loan sharks acted faster...
Dharman's acting and dialogue delivery, story were super today--
waiting for tmrw when TA cames home...i agree with acornn today that the clock has been put back somewhat,,with TA still jobless,  homeless, and T back to unsure timid self... this may be to tackle the still untackled factor--the GW factor... But i think that this is where the crux of the story lies somewhat..

T may have have to face hardships due to TA's impulsive, reckless manner and TA too may have to fact lots of avamaanam and have people tell him that it is T's dosham but no matter what, T will continue to face hardships for TA and TA will put dosham matters to dust...If T wud be like deepa or sudha then she wud no longer be T...and after all it took a T to change sudha and not otherway round...so because puvi paid TT may have to face some more probs because of this i think, esp keeping in mind what GW said ...

overall without the promo really the week ahead is full of suspense... 
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Thanks Theiva for an excellent and very fast update ! 👍🏼 Oh we are definetely going to miss your wonderful updates !

I was thinking that Puvi and Sudha will help and I am glad it did happen that way. Puvi and Sudha are really the stars today. ⭐️⭐️. Also I liked how Deepa was trying her best to save Tulasi. ⭐️👏.

I expected Tulasi to be more bold and intelligent. The moment she heard Venkatesan saying get into my car, she must have run inside and locked the door. She did that only after Deepa asked her to do so, that too very slowly, which only tells us that Tulasi is still a Vazha mattai.

TA is even worse...calling Venkatesan after almost everything is over.

Puvi should  blast TA tomorrow. TA should also understand how nice Sudha is.

Once everything is settled down GW might come again and have one more Gutter dance and say its only bcos of her TA is safe and will ask Tulasi to leave TA.

As Tanu said Sudha should give her left and right and chase her out.

Atlast the loan shark issue is solved.

Hope T and T dont fight about all these things, instead learn a lesson and be more romantic after this . 😳

I think Prabha will now talk to TA about Dharman and will learn that Bhuvana and TPS are having some fight. This will make Prabha more curious and he might approach TPS to find out whats the reason for her fight.

Atlast I think its Prabha who is going to find out that Tulasi is her own sister and TA his brother in law. And he is going to be in favour of TPS.
Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago
thanks for the update theiva...will miss u ...all the best for your work...

Good that there were atleast ppl who are really pure by heart to help people...Ta ku anna na summa va...but i bet its not puvi's decision but that of sudha's for the sake of thulz...and i appreciate they used the money for their business to save a poor girl's life...good show by them

Prabha s now in unstable state of mind...about to reach saturation point...lets see what s amma darling tells...
Anyways TA vaa pa vaa...be ready to face ppl mainly thulz...i m much awaiting to see her reaction towards him..lets c...cos both are going to meet alone after TA heard mohan and thulz convo..lets see...will that have any importance at all..lets c
@Theiva, i agree with you 100%. both Thulasi and TA are useless. one cries and yells at her husband at unwanted times and acts immature. TA on the other hand was never mature. He keeps jumping from the frying pan to the fire and back again to the pan..love alone will not save and help one in the end..
Thanks Theiva for your super update and side comments 😃. We definetly are going to miss your updates. 

Haiyaaa...Loan sharks ozhinjaanga in this show. Don't dare to show them again Kumaran. You let them camp there for more than two weeks and tortured us like anything . 

Awww Sudha and Puvi, how sweet they were 😳. Will atleast now TA change and believe his Anni 😕. If not, chappals will fly your way TA 😈. Kumaran, don't let T&T fight with each other. They end up hurting each other and then cry over that. Let them better not to talk to each other 😛.

Appuram enga MM, is he coming with the money in aamai speed and is he going to fall at Puvi's feet for helping his daughter, That is what he is capable of these days 😛. 

If GW comes there...please Sudha...teach her a lesson and chase her out of T&T's life forever 😍.