8th august yrkkh short wu complete

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

8th August YRKKH WU

Hey guys i am back with today's update its short only as the epi was really boring 🀒 plus i am fasting and need to go and pray in few minutes thanks to saru πŸ€—for giving me a short update credit goes to her, after my fast opens i will extend the update but i am sure you will get the main jist of what happened

Doctor comes and says to naitik to take bed rest or else the wound wont heal n he goes off... All are worried for him... DJ says to him to come to his room as it would be less straining for him not to climb steps... naitik and akshara are shocked... naitik says he will manage... but dj n G3 asks him to stay in dj's room only... so he accepts...

akshara calls rashmi... g3 talks to rashmi... rashmi says she is fine and not to worry... after some time rahsmi calls Akshara and cries... akshara couldn't talk as Gyatri is der... later  she calls back and tells rashmi to be strong.

Akshara n natik  in dj's room... naitik is sad because they will be in different rooms... akshara is worried for rashmi @ the dining table teej preps are going on

@meshwari's anshu cries and appoligises to varsha and tells her to help him in his study's varsha disagress first but seeing anshu cry she says yes shaurya scolds her for this and varsha is going back home for teej

Precap: baisa says to natik you will keep a vrat what for he says like you lot keep it, baisa says whats this new tradition bhabhima says there kids and munna feels that baisa interupts and says he will get akshara for 7 janams

ok guys here is a short update i will be back after praying and opening my fast to extend it but i am sure no one wants me too as it was boring πŸ˜†

do hit the like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
thanks Mariam  for  the  update.
Thanku  mariam    for  the  update πŸ˜Š itna   pakao    tha   episode   πŸ€’ loved    munna  and   his   cute   expressions πŸ˜³ akshara   ko  reshmi  ki    bahut   yaad   aati  hai πŸ€’
thanks for the update..it was a boring episode..
thanks for updating amidst time constraints

a very mediocre episode

hope to see something good in today's episode

thanks for alovable update yaar..

so swt...

kya tha is episode mai yeh log naksh pe kyon nahi concentrate kar rahe hain shayad aaj karde...thanks for the update...