Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH - 8 Aug Written Update

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update Zuby!
I was not aware of the Maha epi yesterday πŸ˜•. Will watch both the epi's today.
But yeh kya chal raha hai? I am sure Apeksha se related suspense EK jitna bada rahi hai utna hi bekaar aur phaltu reason associate karegi.
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zubby,
honestly!!!.. i liked your update better than the serial today... which was a complete disappointment.πŸ˜’ i am so irritated with apeksha line😑..i am not saying don't show it but bloody progress it.. 😳    what does the CVs have ?  ...a wirter's block? don't know how to progress? i am not buying she is a cousin as they get all these rumours out and we keep chasing our own tail.  i am fed up
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi zuby thanks for the lovely update of a boring epi(liked ur comments in the update)πŸ‘

vikram's concern for ram n neha giving him moral support,vikram-ram bond was nice.i always like this trio(ram-neha-vikram).πŸ‘πŸΌ

neha telling doc not to worry as ram is already on dietπŸ˜†(bechari ko kya patha ram ne uski peeth peeche dadi ki banaye hue shuddh ghee paranthas kharaha hai)

priya was cute(except these total waste epi)😊

i dont know wat for this apeksha comes on screen(jo baat saamne nahi kehpayi woh phone mein kya kahegi)😑
(cv's totally failed in moulding this girl's track)

nihaarika the less we say the better we feel😑

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
nehalpoonam thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update!!!!!!!!, love your comments about step mom
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zuby ur doing great job of the bakwaas epi...may be they should just do fillers with Vicky and Ramji...by the way Apeksha should be nicknamed pesky...just like pesky little fly...you swat it but it comes back.
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Ya Zubby me too dnt wnt d bakwaass presentation as seen 2day wnt to see smthing happning 2morrw...Ram shuld get well soon...IS Ram really sick o wat...means in reality m asking...If nebody nws plz do tel...N last bt nt d least..Thnks for d updates...
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god knows if ram is ill or not. i have a feeling the director and the creative director are definitely not well... it really shows in the episodes.
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why are they wasting our time. If they would have shown wedding and Sangeet as advertised in the promos and sticked to the original schedule of 9 th, I can bet that TRP's would have reached sky high for Sony and this serial..both on IF and otherwise because everyone was soo enthusiastic to see the wedding and the interest was SOARING HIGH at the end of last week but now all we get is pure crap !

:(
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wonderful update...another waste of episode...hats off to you to write an update for such a boring episode..

the only nice part was the trio bonding like you said..