•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The extreme slow speed of SSK drive me nuts... of god it's so irritating and tiring to watch this...they drag and drag it like hell...each second they have to show every single persons face and expression...bhabis and dadas loughing...mathaji frowning...someone shaking head...someone just staring blank faced...damn...🀒🀒🀒🀒and ye Simar ne to had kar di... she takes at least 5 min to even blink...after every command to her she has to think something...look down...look at Prem... look at Roli...roli making faces...then someone will repeat the command...and Simar will repeat the cycle... then camera will roll on everybody's face...their expression... and on and on and on...Saturdays super episode only showed Simar kicking the rice filled pot...praying to god...and trying to find the ring... these three things can not take 1hour in real life also...mere dada ke shaadi me to ghar ane ke 1 hour baad hum sab rasme khatam karke fresh hone chala gya tha...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Bang right on!
We watch the show (not for long, though) on a DVR. Now we can FF thru an episode in less than 2 minutes and still miss nothing!
I agree. Now i have decided to watch SGP. Atleast it has some fun moments and comparatively faster pace.
They are killing SSK by this snail's pace which irritates me no end.

Away from this topic, I am facing problems on India forums. If I dont sign, I have to deal with Join India Forums which pops up umpteen times. If I sign go to buddy  message appears many times, though I have struck off all those names. I just cannot browse pages on India forums with peace of mind due to these irritations.
Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago
IT will be great to stop this serial... to teach CV lesson that  they should not fool audience.