Pavitra Rishta August 8 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Outside at the royal garden

Riya is outside the royal garden saying to herself, wow Riya, Manav and Archana's loved ones make promises, I have trapped that Manav in my trap, and I can't believe that Manav actually said yes to meeting me here, and I have gotten Manav to like me, good job Riya she says to herself. Archana comes and taps on Riya's back. Riya looks behind her and sees Archana. Archana is looking angry. Riya looks a little scared. Archana asks what happened Riya? Archana asks why did your face expressions change suddenly? Archana says oh, you were probably expecting Manav, right? Riya is stuttering for words and Archana says one second. Archana firmly tells Riya that she has not come here to discuss anything with her, I will ask you a question and you will have to give me an answer. Archana asks Riya what do you want, why are you doing this, why are you trying to create misunderstandings between me and my husband? Riya asks why would I do that, and what would I gain by doing this? Archana tells Riya firmly do nto try to act good with me. Archana says you are not as good as you sound like you are, you had lied to me that Manav has a meeting, you are trying to separate Manav from me, and you are trying to get close to Manav, why are you doing this? Archana firmly tells Riya to tell her the truth and asks what do you want from this? Why are you trying to, and Riya interrupts Archana by saying one minute. Riya says you want to know what is between me and Manav? Riya tells Archana that you are Manav's wife, and try to know your aukat, and stay in your house with four walls, and do not try to come in between me and Manav. Archana gets angry and says do you talk like this, do you not even have a little bit of respect at all? Archana asks Riya if she does not feel ashamed in talking like this. Riya says why would I feel ashamed, I love Manav, and you are his down market wife and I suit him more. Archana yells one second, if you say one more word then. Riya says what will you do, first of all you deceived me by that call of meeting me here and now you are talking rudely to me. Archana says we know who the one that is deceiving is. Archana tells Riya that you are deceiving Manav by showing him your innocent face, but listen to one thing carefully. Archana tells Riya that her tricks are not going to last for long as she is going to tell her whole truth to Manav. Riya says yes, so? Riya says you can go, you tell Manav everything, it does not matter to me at all, Archana. Riya tells Archana that in order to justify what you say to Manav, you will need proof and you do not have any proof, but I have proof to put Manav in a problem. Archana asks Riya what does she mean. Riya says your husband Manav has started to get attracted to me and has even started messaging me, do you not believe me? Riya tells Archana to look at these messages. Riya shows Archana her phone and the messages Manav had actually been sending to Archana. The message had said from Manav, I love u too, and I miss u too. Archana is shocked at looking at the messages. Archana remembers the time she had called Manav and that Manav was telling Archana that he had sent Archana those messages. Archana says one second Riya, I know this is all your doing, and all your traps. Riya says really, it could be, but how will you be able to prove this? Riya tells Archana that she has no proof, but when people look at this then this is what they will think, now it depends on you whether you will stay quiet or you want to ruin your husband's respect. Riya tells Archana that she will try to get Manav, and it's a challenge. Riya gives Archana a very evil glare and leaves the place. Archana is looking worried.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Archana is walking upstairs toward her house. Archana is thinking how did the message get to Riya, and then thinks that Riya must have done something to do this, but wonders what could she have done? Archana thinks what should I do, and who should I talk to about this? Archana wonders who can help her in this matter, and then thinks if she should say this to Manav or not but then thinks that it will not be any use if she tells this to Manav because I have no proof right now.

Deshmukh House

Archana has now entered her house and Savita is sitting down in the main room. Archana is still thinking if she had told Manav this, then Riya may delete the SMs message and will say that she did not send any SMS message, and then Manav will also think so as well. Archana is looking worried and Savita notices this. Savita says Archana, she goes up to her and asks if she is worried. Archana tells Savita that she is ok. Savita tells Archana not to lie, and that her face shows her that she is looking worried. Savita tells Archana to tell her what the matter is. Archana tells Savita that everything is alright. Savita tells Archana that if Sulochana tai were here, you would go to her and tell her what you were worried about, and I am also your mother, tell me what is wrong. Archana tells Savita that actually Manav's work has increased a lot, and he is working all day, so that's why Aashna Ji hired Manav a secretary and her name is Riya. Savita looks shocked and remembers the time Riya had come over was being rude to her. Riya was saying to Savita hey you, can you not see me, I am a guest here, go and get me water, you house maids are terrible. Savita is now angry and tells Archana that she has seen her before, she is a bad girl, she had come here and I had scolded her a lot. Savita tells Archana that it looks like Riya has still not learned her manners. Savita asks Archana what did she do to you? Archana tells Savita that she had met Riya in the office, and then she tells Savita the whole story about Riya but we can't hear it. Archana tells Savita that Riya is trying to snatch Manav from me. Savita is now really angry and says she has the courage to do this, and says she has tried to ruin my son's life, Savita tells Archana that when Riya came to her house and she saw her at first glance, she looked like a very bad girl, but I had never known she could fall this low/ Savita says Riya wants to ruin Savita Deshmukh's son's life and trap him, but she does not know that Savita will trap her, then I will see what she can do. Savita says to Archana in English, Archana you no worry, mother is with you. Savita is saying that I have still not got Riya back for what she has done to me the other day she came to my house, I will get even with Riya. Savita tells Archana that their mission has started, you stay with your husband, and I will stay with my son, the two of us will get Riya good, and she should realize her mistake. Savita tells Archana not to be scared. Archana is looking happy that she has Savita with her.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha is in her house. Manjusha is trying to turn on their new TV with her new remote but it is not working. Manjusha is getting frustrated that the TV is not working and wonders what button she pressed on the remote. Rasika comes in the house to visit. Manjusha is extremely happy to see her mother and yells aai. Rasika is very happy and says you have a new TV. Manjusha tells her mother not just a new TV, but a new fridge, and a new AC. Rasika is happy and sits down. Rasika tells Manjusha to turn on the new TV. Manjusha tells her mother to wait one mnite as the TV is not working properly and Rasika gets a little annoyed. Manjusha gets the TV on and ZEE Breaking News is on the TV. Rasika tells Manjusha that it is really entertaining to watch on a new TV. Manjusha is smiling and after a couple of seconds Rasika is starting look a little worried. Manjusha asks her mother what happenedand asks why is she looking worried. Rasika tells her daughter that nothing is wrong and she is just remembering the old days. Manjusha begins to look a little worried as well but then Rasika says it's ok leave it. Vinod is coming back from work and he sees Rasika at the house but they can't see him yet. Rasika asks Manjusha if she can say something. Manjusha says yes. Rasika says ever since your horrible mother in law has left the house, it has been good, and ver since she has been in the house it has been bad for you. Rasika says some more bad things about Sulochana and Vinod can't take this anymore and yells AAI! Manjusha comes and tries to calm Vinod down but Vinod asks Rasika what are you saying? Manjusha asks Vinod to calm down and asks him what did aai say wrong? Manjusha says you know yourself that after aai has left this house, this house has gotten a lot of happiness, and we get so much peace. Manjusha asks Vinod if she can ask him something, tell me the truth, how do you want to live your life, by your own means or by compromising? Rasika is looking angrily at Vinod. Manjusha is happy and asks vinod to leave it, and tells Vinod to sit down and talk to aai and that she will being some tea over for them. Manjusha tells Vinod that she will bring some ice cream from their new fridge. Rasika is happy to hear this. Manjusha tells Vinod that this will cool down his angry mind right now and she tells him to sit down with her mother. Rasika fells uncomfortable sitting down with Vinod so she asks Manjusha if she should come with her to the kitchen but Manjusha says no and to sit down.

Outside at a playground

Archana is outside and is thinking to herself, aai had told me that she will take care of the Riya situation, but will she really be able to take on such a clever person like Riya and thinks this is not going to be easy. Sachu is on a pole trying to reach a kite when Manav tells Sachu to get off the pole. Archana is not paying attention to them but Manav spots Archana. Manav calls for Archana. Archana looks up at Sachu and Manav. Manav comes over to Archana and is a little angry. Manav asks Archana what is this, and asks where are you lost, and he scolds Archana for being so carless as Sachu was almost about to fall down. Archana is about to say something but Manav apologizes and calms his tone down and says I'm sorry, you were worried about aai, but you are like this. Archana tells Manav that there is no need for him to say sorry, and says it is my fault, and she assures Manav that she will never do this mistake again. Manav asks Archana if something is wrong, why I am I thinking that you are hiding something from me other than aai going missing. Archana tells Manav that is nothing like that. Manav is looking a little concerned for Archana.

Dharmesh's house

Dharmesh is in his house on his laptop. A knock comes on the door. Dharmesh goes to answer the door. Dharmesh answers the door and it is Riya. Riya is looking furious as she comes in and Dharmesh looks worried. Dharmesh asks Riya what are you doing here. Dharmesh asks Riya if she has gone crazy and tells her he has told her many times not to come here. Riya tells Dharmesh that she had no interest in coming here, it was because you were not picking up your phone that I had to come here. Riya walks in the house but Dharmesh asks Riya why is she coming in the house and tells her to quickly tell him what she needs to say. Dharmesh tells Riya that if Vaishali sees this, then it will become a big problem. Riya asks dharmesh if he fears that much from his wife. Riya makes fun of Dharmesh that the brave looking Dharmesh outside is always so scared inside the house. Dharmesh gets angry and tells her to stop her nonsense and to tell him what she needs to say. Riya tells Dharmesh that she has just got done in seeing Archana. Dharmesh asks Riya why did you meet Archana? Riya tells Dharmesh that she did not want to see Archana, she had called me over and she had tricked me. Dharmesh asks Riya what does she mean? Riya tells Dharmesh that Archana had sent me an SMS message from Manav's phone that I want to meet with you, and that's why I had gone there but when I went there I saw Archana. Dharmesh looks worried and Riya tells Dharmesh that the worst part is that Archana now knows the truth and she had threatened me that she would tell Manav everything. Dharmesh looks worried but then his expressions change to being happy and he says good. Dharmesh says this means that our plan is working. Dharmesh smiles and says very good. Dharmesh asks Riya if she knows what she just did, and tells Riya that she has caught Archana. Dharmesh tells Riya to keep on pressuring her and stop Archana from exposing you. Riya smiles. Dharmesh tells Riya that when Manav finds this out, then he will be very angry with Archana, and he will not be able to tolerate his laadli wife's doubting him. Dharmesh tells Riya that they will take advantage of this and they will keep on working on their plan. Riya smiles and Dharmesh says good, very good job Riya. Dharmesh goes to Riya and says poor Archana, she will not even know that to expose you you are working for me. Vaishali enters the house and is complaining about her clothes that her clothes got mud on them. Vaishali sees Dharmesh talking and smiling at Riya. Dharmesh sees Vaishali and is frightened. Riya also looks back at Vaishali.

Dharmesh's house

Dharmesh goes over to Vaishali and talks to her in a scared voice and asks her who put mud on your clothes? Dharmesh tells Vaishali that she should try to walk more carefully. Vaishali is looking at Riya. Dharmesh introduces Riya to Vaishali and tells her that she is Riya and she works in our office, and she is Manav's assistant. Vaishali smiles and says hello to Riya. Riya smiles and says hello. Dharmesh introduces Vaishali to Riya and tells Riya that this is my wife. Dharmesh tells Vaiashali that Riya had to get a file from our house. Vaishali smiles and says ok, I will be right back as I will go and change. Vaishali leaves the room. Dharmesh pleads to Riya to leave from here and that they will discuss everything else in the office. Riya understands and says bye to Dharmesh and leaves the house.

Deshmukh House in Archana's bedroom

Archana is in her bedroom and is thinking in her head that she will have to behave normally in front of Manav. Archana thinks that she does not want Manav to have any suspicions that I am worried about something else besides aai leaving situation. Archana thinks what should she do if Manav asks about my new worry. Manav comes in the house and tells Archana to sit down. Archana asks what happened Manav? Manav asks Archana to sign her signature on a paper. Archana asks what is this Manav? Manav is telling Archana that it is something to sign so the money can be invested on your name. Archana tells Manav that she has told him this before, and tells him invest the money on aai's name and that she will be happy this way. Manav tells Archana that people will fool aai and they will take the money. Manav tells Archana that if he invests the money on her name it will be good so if anyone needs money you can give it to them. Archana is about to say something when Manav tells Archana not to ask questions and to sign and promises that the money will invested on aai's name next time. Manav asks Archana if she is happy now. Archana is now signing her signature on the money form so the money can be invested on her name. Savita comes in the room and is calling for Manav. Manav says yes aai. Savita tells Manav to give her the phone and says the doctor is not picking up my phone. Manav tells his mother that he will give her the phone but tells her not to scold the doctor. Manav is facing the other direction to get out his phone and Archana is looking at Savita. Savita is gesturing something to Archana to come out of the room. Archana nods her head at Savita. Manav gives the phone to his mother. Savita signals for Archana to come out of the room. Archana tells Manav that she will be back in one minute. Manav is in his room looking at the money papers.

Deshmukh House in the main room

Savita has took Archana outside the bedroom and Archana asks Savita what happened. Savita tells Archana to lower her voice and tells Archana that she will need to find out that witch (Riya)'s phone number. Savita gives Archana the phone to hold and she is looking in a directory for Riya's name and phone number. Suddenly Manav comes to the room where Savita and archana were but he is paying no attention to him. Archana whispers Manav to Savita. Manav is getting a drink of water and Savita gives Manav the phone and tells Manav that the crazy doctor did not even pick up the phone. Manav leaves the house with his phone. Savita smiles at Archana and Archana says aai, what will you do with the phone number? Savita smiles and says I have not thought about it yet, but I will definitely do something about it. Savita tells Archana that she will ruin this Riya. Archana looks a little happy but worried.

Precap: Archana is at the Deshmukh House in her bedroom and is calling for Sachu and asks are you inside, she asks Sachu to come out to the bedroom. Archana is calling for Sachu but Riya comes in the room. Riya is smiling very big at Archana, (I think she is trying on some new clothes, she is wearing a long yellow dress) and Archana is shocked. (Credit to mandy (bollywoodcrazed) for clarifying this was Riya, at first I did not know who she was with her new clothes😆)

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the wonderful update Bhalla😊
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Bhalla 😛

bakbakqueen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Bhalla! Indeed a lot of effort from your end :)
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

now this new riya in pavitra rishta for arman-------------we dont need this kind of interruption between them