Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I have a problem with celebs achieving a high rank through unfair means, and I have already talked to Priya about this, she also agrees with me.

We all know what the MIDs are...they are those members who have absolutely no posts, no friends, no scraps, no nothing. They do not even have a profile pic to look more inconspicuous. Bringing our favorite celebrity up fairly is not wrong, and I have no problem with that regardless of the fact whether I like them or not. Not only with Drashti Dhami, I am also sending Vijay a PM with the names of other celebs who have MIDs...I am a Viewbie after all, so I am concerned about these cheap tactics some members use.

Once the MIDs for all celebs are deleted, we shall see who is #1 and who goes down, then we will all know the real truth.😊 This MID business has really got to stop, because it is spreading negativity in the forum.

vijay has already deleted MIDIs last week and before tht but i guesss sum ppl cant take DD to be on top. KAehhn se jalne ki buhat smell a rahe haaee
Edited by sana_sugarbun - 12 years ago
ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
VIJAY

COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE THE CALCULATION FORMULA YOU ARE USING FOR CALCULATING THIS WEIGHTAGE %..

I SERIOUSLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND IF DRASHTI'S VIEWS OR MORE, HER TOTAL FAN NUMBER IS MORE THEN HOW COME HER FANS POINT IS LESS... SOMETHING IS NOT CORRECTLY CALCULATED HERE.

PLEASE SHARE THE FORMULA WITH THE FANS.
THANKS
chinky35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats to DD and GC!!!!!!!
ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

HELLO VIJAY

OKAY SO THE WAY I CALCULATED AS PER YOUR EXAMPLE OF KSG  (2463 FANS) & HARSHAD (1638) SO THE RELATIVE WEIGHS COME TO 150

BUT WHEN YOU CALCULATE BETWEEN THE TOP NUMBER ONE DRASHTI' S NUMBER, THE WEIGHING DIFFERENCE SHOULD BE IN FRACTION OF NUMBER.

PLEASE EXPLAIN ME IN PM OR HERE SO I NEED TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU ARE DOING THIS. THANKS FOR EXPLAINING

REGARDS
-Saruu- thumbnail
Lemme Just Say This,Again DD And GC Fans Are Fyting?

Gawwwd,Ppl Live And Let liveπŸ˜ƒ

And If Ya Know Of Mids Then plsss PM The Nmaes To Vijay,That Would Be Goood Because Being A hardcore Gurti/DD/GC  Fan Even tho Im luving DD On 1,It Shud Be Fair😳

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATZ DD FOR BEING #1 AGAIN ON THE IF RANKING!!  πŸ‘

YOU DESERVED IT!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

KEEP ON ROCKING DD!!  πŸ₯³

YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF INDIAN TV!!!  ⭐️

WHOOHOOO!!!
  πŸ₯³

trisha11 thumbnail
drashti on top again ... she is queen of tellywrld n also rulin ifs ... dd rockzzz
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH HELL YEA GURTI ON TOP AGAIN! <3 Love you GurTi and congos on staying at the top :)

Z
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
MID's have already been deleted...
LOL some people just can't digest the fact that Drashti is on number 1, so are blaming it on the MID's ... πŸ˜†

Anyway I am sooo happy for Drashti, I think she is the only female which is like non stop on number 1 and she truly deserves it! ... All though I am sad for KSG who dropped to 5 :|

Pssht its sad to see Maaneetians or GCians always fighting, like almost in every thread ...
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

GC&DD are rocking!