Dakshna FF(Fan fiction)

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yaar,

We all know how coming episodes are going to be.We are hardly going to get any dakshna moments.So I thought we will do something which will make us happy and I want all of u to take part in this..ok

So we all have a creative side in us.Lets try to unleash it

What u need to do is bring out a situations b/w dakshna where there is a chance of light hearted romance and sweet dakshna moments😳  and also u can post ur own ideas and fictions on SSBN

For eg;
 Most common in daily soaps
Dakshna in rain

.If this is the situation u need to make up a lil story like daksh and naina go out,car kharab hogaya, its raining.they take shelter under tree...so on..Situation aur story dono aap ka😉

Hope u willl like this and try to come out with something hatke..PLS feel free to post your FF's here

Edited by lucky.m - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
OK...From my side

Daksh and naina in kitchen❤️

Story

Sab log ghar se bahar hey,just then daksh returns from office,he wants to drink chai.He  plans to try it out by himself and goes into kitchen, just then naina comes from office and tells daksh that she will do it 😉

Naina preparing chai and daksh sits on kichen table and keeps looking at her with all pyar in his eyes..😳 and naina looks at him.THey both are lost in each other aur chai ka hogaya satyanash😆
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ui already posted a game of the week where we can do this 😊Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 12 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

ui already posted a game of the week where we can do this 😊

I agree with u but it says we cannot post more than 10 words..thats y I thought of this
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow Lucky.. hats off you.. this is something interesting... i liked this topic...

Yes.. here is my one... [influenced from SGP]
=============

Dakshna and mushroom

Sonakshi comes to Padwarthan house to attain the attention of everybody. She goes to Kitchen and tells ayi that she willl prepare something special for evening. The sweet ayi agrees. On dinning table Sanket, Rohini are sitting and Sonakshi abt to serve her new recipie to them. Daksh and Naina just arrived and Ayi asks them to come and sit. Daksh and Naina look face to face and then goes to table and sit. Ayi gets a call and she leaves for taking the phone. Sonakshi serves it for Daksh and Naina. Daksh reluctantly have it and he doubtfully looks at Naina. Naina about to taste it and Daksh wants to stop her. Sonakshi asks y he objected and she does not give a chance him to speak up and Naina is asked to have it and she takes. Daksh wonders and looks at Naina. Naina comments "yes this is nice!". Daksh asks.. "you okay?" Naina tells "yes.." then starts to scratch... Daksh tells "before telling anything you had it...". Sonakshi wonders and ayi rushes there.. Sanket asks "what happened chintu?" Daksh: "Mushroom se isse allergy hain.." naina wonders "Oh!!" and continues scratching.. Daksh asks her "get up... " and take her to her room. Sonakshi looks at them with a worried angry face. Ayi consoles her "tum tension mat karo. Daksh will take care of her... mei bhool gayi thi voh batane ke liye.. koi baat nahi.. tum yeha baito.." On the way Naina tells "rahne do Daksh, mere paas medicine hai.." . Daksh shows anger "shut up... meri baat manti nahi... " In the room he takes medicine and give it to naina. Naina  looks at him.. he checks the rashes on her hands and starts applying medicine. they look lovingly each other...
Edited by ntsindia - 12 years ago
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One more from me..

Daksh gets ready for office

As usual Daksh gets ready for office and his shirt's collar is not correct. Naina comes and try to correct it. Daksh looks at her and she too and he pulls her towards him. Naina tells "chodo.. kisine dekha to..." Daksh: "Dekha to kya.. muje kuch nahi... " naina smiles..

Naina: "Mr KP, ajkal tum bohot besharam ki tarah behave karte ho... "
Daksh: "Acha..?!!"
Naina looks at door and: "ayiii..."
Daksh leaves her and stands starightly.
Naina laughs at him... Daksh becomes angry and try to catch her..  thats all from me.. 
Edited by ntsindia - 12 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Wow nts india ..cute scenes,especially second one.👏

From my side
😉
Daksh teaches naina playing guitar❤️

Daksh is in his room.He takes guitar and remembers the moments naina confessed her love and is about to start playing notes.Just then naina comes and starts making fun of him

Naina; arey daksh, ye kya kar rahe ho, tumhe sachmuch guitar bajana aata hai.ya phir waise hi show kar rahe ho 😆
Daksh; abhi pata chalega..chalo(secretly they both sneak onto terrace),daksh starts playing guitar and sings song" chandini raat hai, tu mere saath hai"😳

Naina(smiles),arey wah. not bad.mujhe bhi sikhavona daksh..pls.pls

Daksh; haan haan sikhavunga,lekin guru dakshina dena padega, abhi nahi bataunga.baad mein

He starts teaching naina guitar basics(U can imagine the way they sit right)😳.Just then hawa ke jahroke se naina's hair flies on daksh's face and then daksh tho gaya kaam se..😆 he stops and naina turns back..both get lost(as usual) aur guitar gaya bhaad mein😆

Acha laga!
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so this way we have to satisfy ourselves & be happy😉 kyun ki ab cvs ka dimaag mein sirf karaab idea chalrahahai😔
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 topic and we have some very sweet storytellers...i just love reading all of deir works...ntsindia,lucky thanks...by the way cvs can give us some scenes like dis...we just cant take too much of stress...we deserve to get scenes like dis...and plss continue writing dese type of scenes...😊
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ neethu & lucky great, cute scenes. dil bohot khush hogaya, dil nachne laga.

is naina really allergic to mushrooms