Dakshna FF(Fan fiction) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
till we get dakshna scenes in real we can manage with these😈
Originally posted by storytellerSSBN

@ neethu & lucky great, cute scenes. dil bohot khush hogaya, dil nachne laga.

is naina really allergic to mushrooms

No yaar,its just a story,but in SSBN I think daksh is allergic to mushrooms(remember his luch with joshi parivaar,sona offered him mushrooms, he refused)
 Happy that u all liked it,πŸ˜›

Thanks to all, but I want all of u participate in this.cmon guys..πŸ˜‰.It will be fun.Apne ander ki ki creative angle ko ek chance dona.Together we can make a better SSBN which makes us happy.I know u all can be story tellers

Its not compulsory to write dialogues.u can just mention situation and story..if u are comfortable u can write dialogues..as u wish..

Just mention how u want to see dakshna? what cute moments u expect between them?(dnt tell me u dnt have any ideas?)πŸ˜‰

Can I expect more story's from u all other than me and neetu? CAN I??πŸ˜•

Edited by lucky.m - 12 years ago
I don't know why iam not getting ideas today but surely tomorrow i will write a good situation give me time...
Wow...Too good yaar... Atleast aise post se hi hum apna dil Kush karte rahe sakte hai... Abhi ke boring track se demag thoda to tension free rahega...

@ storyteller & lucky
Naina is allergic to mushrooms & not Daksh... He does not like mushrooms... When Mrs Anjali came to meet Naina for the first time @ patwardhan house Aai had made lunch for her in that episode Aai had mentioned about Naina's allergy to mushroom...Edited by DakshnaFan - 12 years ago
DakshnaFan is correct.  Yes, it is said that Naina has allergy with mushroom. When Anjali came Padwarthan house first time, Ayi said so. And Daksh listened it. [On the dining table Anjali and Naina sit for having food. Anjali about to serve the curry to Naina but Ayi told it is mushroom and she has allergy with it]I don't know whether Daksh has any allergy with it. I think, at that day Daksh refused the food Sonakshi offered just because he was not interested to stay there and have the food.
Originally posted by DakshnaFan

Wow...Too good yaar... Atleast aise post se hi hum apna dil Kush karte rahe sakte hai... Abhi ke boring track se demag thoda to tension free rahega...

@ storyteller & lucky
Naina is allergic to mushrooms & not Daksh... He does not like mushrooms... When Mrs Anjali came to meet Naina for the first time @ patwardhan house Aai had made lunch for her in that episode Aai had mentioned about Naina's allergy to mushroom...

Ya u are right.naina is allergic to mushrooms.I remember the scene now.
I am writing this for 1st time... Hope u all like it... Sorry for any mistakes in advance...

Dakshna dinner...
Naina is in her room waiting for Daksh to return from office.. Downstairs Aai is in kitchen doing some work... Naina comes downstairs... Aai tells naina to have her dinner as Daksh is gonna come late... But she refuses & tell that she will wait for him so they can have dinner together...she tells Aai to go to bed and not to worry she will serve Daksh when he comes back... Aai goes to her room... Door bell rings... Naina opens the door... Daksh is pretty tried... She tell him to sit and have his dinner first Naina serves him & Daksh is busy staring at her...
Daksh : Naina tuumne khana khaya?...
Naina: hmm ha..
Daksh jhoot tum mere bin kha hi nahi sakhi ... Mujhe pata hain tumne nahi khaya hai ...correct ...
Naina 100% correct...
Daksh then feeds her with love... & they both keep starring at each other...

Howz it????

Dakshna in Naina's room

In a night Daksh comes to ask something to Naina in her room. He enters the room and does not find Naina. He is about to leave, when he reaches near the door he hears sound of opening the door and he turns back and look. Naina is coming out from the wash room after taking bath. Naina does not see Daksh and she stands in front of the mirror and starts to dry the wet hair. Daksh admires her from far and he slowly walks towards her. naina sees Daksh in mirror and tells.. "daksh tum!!!" Daksh does not answer and looks at her eyes... both have intense eye lock. Daksh moves his fingers through her wet hair.. Daksh comes closer to naina's face.. Naina closes her eyes slowly... 

Originally posted by DakshnaFan

I am writing this for 1st time... Hope u all like it... Sorry for any mistakes in advance...

Dakshna dinner...
Naina is in her room waiting for Daksh to return from office.. Downstairs Aai is in kitchen doing some work... Naina comes downstairs... Aai tells naina to have her dinner as Daksh is gonna come late... But she refuses & tell that she will wait for him so they can have dinner together...she tells Aai to go to bed and not to worry she will serve Daksh when he comes back... Aai goes to her room... Door bell rings... Naina opens the door... Daksh is pretty tried... She tell him to sit and have his dinner first Naina serves him & Daksh is busy staring at her...
Daksh : Naina tuumne khana khaya?...
Naina: hmm ha..
Daksh jhoot tum mere bin kha hi nahi sakhi ... Mujhe pata hain tumne nahi khaya hai ...correct ...
Naina 100% correct...
Daksh then feeds her with love... & they both keep starring at each other...

Howz it????
yaar.. you write this first time???!!! it is very nice... !! keep writing like this...