Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ DakshNa, i luvd the scene, maybe naina cud be sitting on Daksh's lap.

@ Neethu, fantastic as usual.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@neetu; wow yaar..kitna romantic scene hai..๐Ÿ˜ณ...I will not ask u what happened next?๐Ÿ˜‰

@dakshna ; Very nice.Doesn't really look like this is ur first scene..lved it๐Ÿ‘.keep posting yaar
lucky.m thumbnail

One more from myside

Daksh wants to wish naina gud night๐Ÿ˜‰

Patwardhan house..

Sab log apne kamare mein hai.Dakshu is missing naina a lot๐Ÿ˜†..so he sneaks into her room.Naina is in her room about to sleep.She sees daksh and says asks him y he is in her room at this time.Daksh replies that he wanted to wish her good night.Naina understands daksh was missing her so she tries to pull his leg little more..

Daksh; Tum ne bhi mujhe wish nahi kiya
Naina; acha, ok gud night daksh
Daksh; aise nahi
Naina; phir kaise wish karte hain??
Daksh; batata hoon..thoda paas aao( Naina moves liitle closer)
Daksh; aur paas. (He keeps saying this and naina comes very close to him๐Ÿ˜ณ ,both close their eye๐Ÿ˜ณs and daksh is about to kiss her just then naina says
Naina; daksh..
Daksh; hmmm bolo
Naina; mujhe SRK ki yaad aagayi๐Ÿ˜†
Daksh opens his eyes and says" kya??"

Naina starts laughing and says woh DTPH mein SRk bhi madhri ko aise hi..(she keeps laughing)

Daksh gets angry and says, kya naina, tum bhina, poora mood kharab kar diya..mein jaa raha hoon๐Ÿ˜• and then naina says" phir good night?"๐Ÿ˜†

Daksh; tumhari SRK ko bulavo๐Ÿ˜• and  goes into his room and is about to closethe door, naina comes there.Daksh leaves door and goes inside, naina follows him closes the door and says

Naina; kya kp, itna jaldi gussa karliya..sry sry.๐Ÿ˜‰.

Daksh still with lil anger on his face

Naina; (with mischevious look)Aur kaam aisa adhure  chodte hain kya??.Mein tumhari better half hoon.,tho maine socha..and she comes near daksh closes his eyes, wishes him good night in his ear followed by a small kiss on his cheek ๐Ÿ˜ณand runs from there.Daksh opens his eyes and gives a cute smile 

Dono apne apne sapno mein khogaye aur sogaye ๐Ÿ˜‰

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

@neetu; wow yaar..kitna romantic scene hai..๐Ÿ˜ณ...I will not ask u what happened next?๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ƒ if you ask also, i don't have any answer... ๐Ÿ˜‰
@dakshna ; Very nice.Doesn't really look like this is ur first scene..lved it๐Ÿ‘.keep posting yaar

ntsindia thumbnail
Lucky... i could imagine the scene... very nice...!!!!
One thing I have to ask.. do you mean the scenes b4 their mrg only here? Or can I post some situations after their mrg also?
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: ntsindia

Lucky... i could imagine the scene... very nice...!!!!
One thing I have to ask.. do you mean the scenes b4 their mrg only here? Or can I post some situations after their mrg also?

No restrictions yaar, its irrespective of current track in SSBN.U can post situations even after their marriage, .Waiting for some superb scenes from ur side๐Ÿ˜‰
ntsindia thumbnail

Sushanth and Lekha come to padwathan house and ayi is pleased to treat them. (so far Naina never tried to prepare tea, and serve for them) Naina comes to kitchen and helps ayi for serving also. In the tea talk, Sushant says that it is being months they have reached Mumbai. But because of the busy work schdule he could not take Lekha out for visiting places of Mumbai. He suggests a picnic and want to take Daksh as he is familiar with the place. While Daksh is thinking abt it, Ayi tells.. "ha.. chintu, tum bhi chalo... vaise hi, tum ye Naina ko bhi le lo... itne mahine ho gayi to  yeh bhi yehan ka jagah dekhi nahi..." Daksh and Naina wonders and they have a eye-lock there. Daksh is thrilled with happy in heart...

Guys.. pls write some scenes in the trip [in car, hotel, garden etc - wherever u want].

ntsindia thumbnail

Ok.. so here is one...

Dakshna in Darjeeling at Naina's house

Dakshna in Naina's home for the first visit after their mrg. In the night at their bedroom [Naina is in night gown and Daksh is in night dress]... Naina shows each photographs she sticked on the board in her room and explains the situation and funny moments. Daksh listens Naina's talk and admires as usual. In between her talks Naina notices Daksh lost in his feelings and understands what he wants now... But she does not show that she understood him.. she continues her talks...
At last Daksh tells: "OK Naina, baki kal.. ab sona nahi hai kya??"
Naina: Oh.. tume neend ati hai kya.. ok baki kal batayengi.. tum so jaavo...mei abhi aathi hoon...
Daksh gets irritated and reluctantly lies on the bed and murmers: "Oh ye ladki bhi na.. apna pati kya chahta hai ye bhi samachthi nahi... ?!!  unromantic!!"
Naina: Kya...  kuch kaha tumne..?
Daksh rootkar: Kuch nahi...
Naina smiles and opens the wardrobe and puts the things there. Daksh becomes impatient and gets up and sits on the bed and looks at Naina. Naina pretends she does not notice Daksh and goes to close the door. While closing the door Naina naughtifully smiles about Daksh. Daksh cannot wait anymore and he holds Naina's hand and pulls her to the bed..
Naina: Arre... kya huva.. ?
[They lay like their first fall in Padwarthan house.. u remember??]
Daksh looks at Naina's eyes lovingly... naina too looks at him... Naina's smile fades... Daksh bends for a kiss... Naina slowly closes her eyes... picture fades...

Edited by ntsindia - 12 years ago
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankyou everyone... Will try to write definitely...

@ storytellerSSBN gr8 idea of Naina sitting in Daksh's lap...

@ ntsindia ur scenes are too sexy yaar...
ntsindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

Thankyou everyone... Will try to write definitely...

@ storytellerSSBN gr8 idea of Naina sitting in Daksh's lap...

@ ntsindia ur scenes are too sexy yaar...

Yah.. i also feel that it became a little bit over...  i will take care next time..