Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Dakshna FF(Fan fiction) - Page 4

DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ ntsindia

No no no I didn't mean like that... It's not at all a big issue... Please do continue...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DakshnaFan

@ ntsindia

No no no I didn't mean like that... It's not at all a big issue... Please do continue...

No yaar.. I myself felt so... I don't want SSBN crosses limits. I write all these by taking inspirations from daily soaps I saw ever before.. I have to choose subtle one I feel.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Neetu..excellent..😳.very very romantic..😍.

This is like continuation of ur scene with sushant, lekha, daksh and naina

Daksh is happy that he would be able to spend time with his sweet heart and same with naina .All them plan to go in daksh's car.Daksh and sushant take front seats, lekha and naina at back,daksh will be driving the car

They start from PH.Daksh adjusts the car mirror in such away that he could see  naina.Both keep looking at each other with hint of smile on their face😛.Lekha notices this.On the way lekha sees icecream wala and insists on having ice cream. Daksh stops the car and sushant gets down along with lekha and asks dakshna to join them,but dakshna refuses..

In car
Daksh turns back
Daksh; naina, tumne mana kyu kardiya? tumhe tho icecream pasand hai na
Naina; lekin tumhe pasand nahi he na..aur waise bhi jab tum nahi kha rahe ho, mujhe bhi nahi khana hai
Daksh looks with pyar at naina takes her hand into his hand and says

Daksh; Acha tho ye baat hai..agar mein kahoo mujhe bhi ice crem khana he tho??
Naina; Sachi, tum kahvoge
Daksh; haan , haan ,, agar meri sweet heart chahti hai toh jaroor
Naina; dekho, daksh, tumhe mere liye ye..
Daksh; Bas naina. Mein tumse bahut pyar karta hoon..tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon ye, tho bahut choti baat hai, aur waise bhi mujhe ice cream ki aadat dalni hogi, kyunki mein nahi chahta ki   tum, icecream khaate huye  mujhe chidavo..samjhi..aur tumhare saath icecream share karne ka haq tho sirf mera hai
Naina;(smiles) tho phir chalo.

Both get down and go to icecream wala. LS ka IC khatam hogaya, they come back to car and are surprised to hear daksh wants to have icecream.They wait in car.

Dakshna shares one ice cream aur daksh ko icecream ka mooch lag jata and u know who is going to clean that mooch😳...they get lost in each other, then sushant horn bajata hai..dakshna come into real world and come back and start their journey

storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ lucky, amazing but for some reason I don't like Daksh calling Naina sweeheart.

Night time at Patwardan house. Naina gets up to get some water. She sees Daksh's light is still on in his room, so goes to check on him and sees him lost in his thoughts and worried. 
N: I hope tum merehi khayalo me koye ho?
D: Naina, tum kab aayi?
N: pehle mene sawal kiya, toh pehle tum mere sawal ka jawab do ge. Aur ache se soch kar jawab dena .Tumne galat jawab diya to tumhare khair nahi, Samjhe.
D: Aisa he kya. Naina, tum to jaanti ho mein hamesha sach bolta hoon, sach ke siva aur kuch nahi bolta. Mujhse to jhoot bola nahi jaanta. Jhoot se mujhe sakt nafrat hain. Abi bhi me sirf sach bolunga
N: Haa, baba, get straight to the point. tum kiske bhare main soch rahete.
D: mein Sonakshi ki bhare me soch rahata.
N: (Naina looking worried) Sonakshi ki bhare mein?
D: Ha, mein soch rahata ke uski birthday ke liye me use kya gift doon, aur woh akruti ke liye bhi bohot kuch kar rahi hain, to mein use to ek acha git to desakta hoon, use yeh dikhane ke liye mein uski madat ko appreciate karta hoon. Flowers, Roses, card. Tumhari paas to ache ideas honge, tumhe kya lagta hain Sonakshi ko pasand aayega?
N:(Angry) Pasand toh Sonakshi ko tumho, pata nahi kyun. 
Naina take pillow nad hits Daksh but daksh grabs her and hold her down on the bed and eye lock.
D: Tum to mere jhoot ko sach maan liya aur naraz bhi hogayi. Tumhara Daksh, uski Naina ki siva kisi aur ke bhare mein soch sakta hain kya.   

Edited by storytellerSSBN - 12 years ago
ntsindia thumbnail

what happened storyteller..?? i think, ur story is not complete right?

ntsindia thumbnail

One more story after their mrg...

Dakshna in their room

Daksh and Naina quarrelled each other and they do not speak each other. They are angry at each other. [rem the scene after the accident Naina and Daksh angry at each other]. They lay of the bed turning against each other. Naina cannot sleep and she turns this side and other side. Time getting late. At last Naina gets up and checks Daksh. Daksh sleeps well. When she felt he is deep asleep she slowly moves near Daksh and and without awakening Daksh she holds his hand and lies on it. When she starts to sleep, she finds Daksh is laughing. Naina gets up with anger and tells..
Naina: Hasthe kyon..?
Daksh: Kya huva..? neend nahi ati hai kya..?
Naina with anger: Kyon..? anh.. muje neend nahi aati.. yeh aadat pad gayi hai na tumhare paas letkar... isliye... par tum galat mat samachna... mein abhi bhi tumse naaras hoon..
Daksh with smiles... :ha baba.. so javo...
Daksh allows her to hold his and and both of them sleep...

loved it, loved it, loved it.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..superb scenes from all of u

@ssbn story teller; ok yaar, from now on daksh will not call naina swt hrt ok and ur scene was superb and apt to current track

@neetu; mein kya kahu..as usual ..👏  so cute
Anusha.V thumbnail
Wow..amazing scenes from all of u
loved all the scenes