Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
can someone add shilpa's character to the parichay cast list

the actress name is khushboo shroff(playing shilpa's character-siddhi's sister)πŸ˜ƒ
nithi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi i am new here..so no idea about the story...

can anyone plz give a small update of the story so far...

thanks in advance...

-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithi07

hi i am new here..so no idea about the story...

can anyone plz give a small update of the story so far...

thanks in advance...

hi nithi welcome to parichay forumπŸ˜ƒ

it's the story of kunal chopra.he lives with his parents and 2younger brothers(gaurav,anand) and sis(raveena).kunal chopra was very intelligent and gold medalist in law college.he loves richa(daughter of famous&rich lawyer thakral).after graduating he joins thakral law firm.kunal turns down a case suggested by thakral as the case is not genuine one and he can't go against the ideologies taught by his father.thakral makes his life hell by firing him from job and sees that he doesn't get a job anywhere.

kunal gets into construction business investing his family's money and shop(their source of income) but thakral destroys that also.as a result the chopra's loose all their wealth and move into small flat with gaurav's being their sole bread winner.kunal after so many failures looses interest in life and sits idle at home.richa under the influence of her father dumps kunal as he's not ready to say sorry to her father and for being a looser.

after 10yrs anand(kunal's younger most bro whom he loves a lot) graduates from law college.under certain circumstances anand had to take up job at thakral's firm where he meets siddhi.both fall for each other but anand doesn't express his love for siddhi b'coz kunal doesn't like siddhi.after so many hungamas,ha's and na's finally their mrg will be settled.thakral can't digest the fact that chopra's are having happiness in their lives,so he fires anand from his job on the day of his roka.

anand manages to get another job.meanwhile raveena (kunal's sis) is saved by siddhi from getting arrested along with thakral's son and takes the blame on herself.anand still trusts siddhi though kunal talks bad about her.finally thakral reveals the truth to chopras to embarass them on the day of sangeet.siddhi clears that raveena is innocent and thakral is trying to frame her.right nw mrg preparations are going on but anand gets a dream where siddhi gets killed in bomblast.if his dream is going to come true should be seen in today's epi
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

she must be asking about audio links of back ground scores for anand-siddhi scenes.

i think we should have an audio-themes section for our forum😊

thanks for the help...

yes I want audio background score...all are refreshing...😊
audio section will be most welcomed
nithi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi nithi welcome to parichay forumπŸ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE]

Thank you sahasra... I will catch up now onwards... thanks a lot...
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sahasra, Could u plz give me the link of WU for 26th September.  
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

Sahasra, Could u plz give me the link of WU for 26th September.  

its late..but here is the Link of WU of 26 Sept 2011

kasak14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please can anyone tell the repeat timing, bec it not come at 11:30 or 2:0 clock
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kasak14

please can anyone tell the repeat timing, bec it not come at 11:30 or 2:0 clock

9:00 AM and 4:30 PM  

-sahasra- thumbnail
can anyone provide me with small pic of raj chopra(kunal's dad) so that i can post it to moderator requesting him/her to add his name to parichay cast.😊