Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

*~Parichay Help Desk ~* - Page 6

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: asena

can anyone tell me what happened with Kunal's brother? i haven't read or watched the missed episodes yet but i watched today's episode and Kunal was saying something about his brother's death was because of Richa. how did he die? and how is Richa at fault?
i'm so sorry for annoying you all with my questions. its really sweet fo you guys to answer them. Thank you!🤗

anand's mrg with siddhi n richa's mrg with some guy were on same day.first richa herself left kunal n agreed to marry the guy her dad chose for her but on the day of mrg she sends voice mail to kunal that if he didn't come n stop her mrg she'll commit suicide n he'll be made responsible for that.at that time kunal is in some puja n anand sees the msg n goes to meet richa to warn her to stay away from his brother's life n in btw becomes victim of bomb blast.so kunal blames richa for being the cause of anand's death(as anand wouldn't have gone out if she hadn't called n threaten abt her suicide) and richa blaming kunal

hope you got a rough idea,go through wu's you'll get clear pic of wat exactly happened.

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaviarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

parichay is keerti nagpure's debut hindi show.previously she made her debut in acting through marathi serial OLAKH on star pravah😊

thank you so much for the quick response😊
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

anand's mrg with siddhi n richa's mrg with some guy were on same day.first richa herself left kunal n agreed to marry the guy her dad chose for her but on the day of mrg she sends voice mail to kunal that if he didn't come n stop her mrg she'll commit suicide n he'll be made responsible for that.at that time kunal is in some puja n anand sees the msg n goes to meet richa to warn her to stay away from his brother's life n in btw becomes victim of bomb blast.so kunal blames richa for being the cause of anand's death(as anand wouldn't have gone out if she hadn't called n threaten abt her suicide) and richa blaming kunal

hope you got a rough idea,go through wu's you'll get clear pic of wat exactly happened.

thanks so much yea i will start reading the updates now and will try to watch the episodes this weekend😛
i'm liking this show a lot and especially kunal and seedhi's bg music😳 what is the nickname given to them btw?
-sahasra- thumbnail
@asena SiNal is the jodi name for kunal n siddhi.😊

do watch all epi n enjoy.start being active in parichay forum sharing your views n opinions
😃

Edited by -sahasra- - 11 years ago
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@asena SiNal is the jodi name for kunal n siddhi.😊

do watch all epi n enjoy.start being active in parichay forum sharing your views n opinions
😃

once i get my laptop back i'll watch but for the mean time i am reading the written updates😊

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Question regarding Oct 19th Episode:- Why does Kunal ask Siddhi if she has hurt herself again? Did she hurt herself in some previous episode???

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nancy1996

Question regarding Oct 19th Episode:- Why does Kunal ask Siddhi if she has hurt herself again? Did she hurt herself in some previous episode???

I dont think so or may be i dont rememeber...But i think he was just showing his concern..That she is fine or anythng happend..And may be his mean was that she is alredy Hurt by so many thngs in her life till now.
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nancy1996

may be he was referring to the bus incident where siddhi slips(n kunal helps her from falling) while getting down the bus and starts limping.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

may be he was referring to the bus incident where siddhi slips(n kunal helps her from falling) while getting down the bus and starts limping.

exactly he means that bus incident only😃
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
HERE IS MY FB PROFILE ...M JUST TRING TO PROMOTE PNZKSK...PL JOIN ME OVER HERE
www.facebook.com/nidhi.sinal
Edited by rimaan - 12 years ago