Posted: 12 years ago
can someone tell me what's going on the show please 
Originally posted by .natasha

can someone tell me what's going on the show please 
hi natz where did you disappear?😛

did you watch sinal mrg?

sinal get married for sake of veena and anand's last wish.richa tries to create a scene in their mrg but kunal confronts her and send her away.later richa comes to know of sinal's mrgbeing a compromise,so she comes to chopras house along with thakral and offers kunal his own law firm,secure life etc if he divorces siddhi n marries her.kunal insults them.siddhi asks her fil permission for rejoining thakral's firm,after hesitation he agrees but kunal asks her not to go there as she'll be insulted.as usual thakral removes siddhi from her job.gaurav confronts kunal that simply marrying isn't ok,he should be responsible.

so both sinal go in search of job to the same law firm.siddhi gets job but kunal doesn't.she rejects her job n suggests kunal's name for the job.lots of sinal's scenes in btw and during one such scene richa sees sinal together and gets frustrated.she sends msg to siddhi to meet her urgently.kunal sees the msg.richa offers job n promotion to siddhi.kunal tells that he knew she can stoop to any level.richa blames kunal for anand's death and later says its just accident n he should stop blaming himself for that.

kunal tells the same to siddhi that he should have been in anand's place during the blast.siddhi comforts him that anand wouldn't like his words.kunal asks her not to join richa as they can go to any extent to ruin them.karvachauth comes n kunal asks her not to keep fast as theirs is only namesake relation.but siddhi forced by family keeps fast.kunal joins his new job.siddhi receives court notice in name of raj chopra.

sinal mrg is on 7th october n sinal cute scenes start from 12th october i think(you have to watch them😉😆)
whom should we ask to provide us with parichay on the sets IF/buzz videos and interviews of sammy n keerti😕 like the ones present in IF video section
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
have there been any offscreen segments of parichay on sbs/sbb/u me tv? if so please can i have the links to them?
IS SAMEER SONI ON TWITTER/FB/ANY OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE...
Originally posted by asena

have there been any offscreen segments of parichay on sbs/sbb/u me tv? if so please can i have the links to them?
till now they haven't shown parichay in sbb n sbs except for an off screen rakhi segment n one synopsis of 1st epi.you can check them from written and video update archives😊
Originally posted by -sahasra-

hi natz where did you disappear?😛

did you watch sinal mrg?

sinal get married for sake of veena and anand's last wish.richa tries to create a scene in their mrg but kunal confronts her and send her away.later richa comes to know of sinal's mrgbeing a compromise,so she comes to chopras house along with thakral and offers kunal his own law firm,secure life etc if he divorces siddhi n marries her.kunal insults them.siddhi asks her fil permission for rejoining thakral's firm,after hesitation he agrees but kunal asks her not to go there as she'll be insulted.as usual thakral removes siddhi from her job.gaurav confronts kunal that simply marrying isn't ok,he should be responsible.

so both sinal go in search of job to the same law firm.siddhi gets job but kunal doesn't.she rejects her job n suggests kunal's name for the job.lots of sinal's scenes in btw and during one such scene richa sees sinal together and gets frustrated.she sends msg to siddhi to meet her urgently.kunal sees the msg.richa offers job n promotion to siddhi.kunal tells that he knew she can stoop to any level.richa blames kunal for anand's death and later says its just accident n he should stop blaming himself for that.

kunal tells the same to siddhi that he should have been in anand's place during the blast.siddhi comforts him that anand wouldn't like his words.kunal asks her not to join richa as they can go to any extent to ruin them.karvachauth comes n kunal asks her not to keep fast as theirs is only namesake relation.but siddhi forced by family keeps fast.kunal joins his new job.siddhi receives court notice in name of raj chopra.

sinal mrg is on 7th october n sinal cute scenes start from 12th october i think(you have to watch them😉😆)
Hey dear i was not well  doctor has ask me for proper rest so sab kam kardia hai. pray  4 me that i get well soon and thanks alot for telling the story will again start watching from today😳
Originally posted by .natasha

Hey dear i was not well  doctor has ask me for proper rest so sab kam kardia hai. pray  4 me that i get well soon and thanks alot for telling the story will again start watching from today😳
sure dear,i'll pray for your good health.rest well n get well soon.😊watch the previous epi when you are well n join us in the forum.😊
Originally posted by -sahasra-

till now they haven't shown parichay in sbb n sbs except for an off screen rakhi segment n one synopsis of 1st epi.you can check them from written and video update archives😊
awww okay
the show has been air for more than 2 months now and no news channels show segments of the show why is that?😡
in parichay forum  we are opening so many threads still it is not moving like other forums... after how many thread one page of a IF forum moves?😕