Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

*~Parichay Help Desk ~* - Page 8

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hi everyone..
can anyone tel me in which episode anant's death was shown?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sumithra i think 27th sep,search around this date😊
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
~A REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU:
you have to click the star n add parichay to your my forums list.forums option you see near the my forums box of parichay forum pg! pl do it!
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just want to know if siddhi is the same girl who had put kunal behind the bars on his ex gfs wedding day? 
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Junoon.

i just want to know if siddhi is the same girl who had put kunal behind the bars on his ex gfs wedding day? 

yh she's the same girl but in richa's engagement not on wedding day(richa is not yet married😡)
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

yh she's the same girl but in richa's engagement not on wedding day(richa is not yet married😡)

hey thanks for the help ðŸ˜ƒ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Hey, actually I have a query, in the show, there is a song, something like this, 'Manzil Juda Juda' (sorry i do not know the exact words), this song is played for Kunal-Siddhi, can anyone tell me from which movie is this song...thanku for your help in advance..😊
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can anyone tell me where can i get tunes of this show.. I mean i like the background music of kunal-riddhi scenes.. so is their someone who have uploaded them here?? 
Please Help ðŸ˜Š
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Hey, actually I have a query, in the show, there is a song, something like this, 'Manzil Juda Juda' (sorry i do not know the exact words), this song is played for Kunal-Siddhi, can anyone tell me from which movie is this song...thanku for your help in advance..😊

its from the movie dil kabaddi n sung by rahet fateh ali khan ji.you can find the song links in parichay media gallery or check this link you can hear the song as well as have the  lyrics😊

http://www.lyricsmasti.com/song/6529/get_lyrics_of_Zindagi-Yeh-Safar-Mein-Hai.html
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

its from the movie dil kabaddi n sung by rahet fateh ali khan ji.you can find the song links in parichay media gallery or check this link you can hear the song as well as have the  lyrics😊

http://www.lyricsmasti.com/song/6529/get_lyrics_of_Zindagi-Yeh-Safar-Mein-Hai.html

thanks so much..i'am downloading the song right away..😊