Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Who is The Gaurav_Fan ??? He or she was Just here To open Threads In Impo Topics Section.. So that Everyone can read his/her Name Just... He/she dont have Responsibility to opreate That Thread... I Just saw This person On many Forum..he/She just opened These Kinds Of Threads on many forums And then Vanished...😡 Now Peoples are asking Question In Written and Video Archieves... Which is Not allowed... No If Someone Answer That Memeber There.. Then One More Most Added Like This...  Thread Will becomes Non mentained. No Gaurav_Fan is Not here..Who will Add this in first post of Written and Audio Archieves That These kinds Of questions Not allowed and Also can add In the subject/Title of The Thread No Comment.
I relly Hate these Kinds of Persons Who are there To show Just their Names.

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Neeme ::
 Kool down dear :) 
 I knw its irritating but kya kar sakte hain ..
Just PM Shruti with the link ,,she will trash the post & request  her to add No Comment in the title ...
neeme thumbnail
Hehhe..I m Cool Dear..But I really dont like These Peoples...
And New memebers are also asking question anywhere Instead of asking In Help Desk 😕
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi am new to this forum and also new to this show. My friend suggested that it is a gr8 show so I just started watching it from last week.

I am extremely grateful for all of u who have written on this thread as it has given me an idea of the initial occurrences in the show. Will now be able to read/watch the past episodes as and when time permits. At least I have some idea of why and how SiNal got married and who Richa is.

Thanx a lot once again for all of u who have made it possible for me to follow the show with more interest. 
-Rani thumbnail
Hi, can someone please tell me how I can upload some pics in picture gallery thread? I have some snap shot of this week's episodes which I want to post in the pic gallery.

Thanks in advance for your help
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Hi, can someone please tell me how I can upload some pics in picture gallery thread? I have some snap shot of this week's episodes which I want to post in the pic gallery.

~hey rani wass up!
for uploading pics just use this site http://www.picturespk.pk/

u can also use www.photobucket.com ! but there u have to create ur account! but pics are safe over there!
create the account steps will b a bit diff from below but the 4 step will b as it is!

And follow the steps

~just c to it that their is no underline in the direct url!

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Lamrani.. First Upload ur Pictures In Any Uploading sites..There Are so many..
www.imageshack.us

Creat ur account on that site..Otherwise Ur Images can be removed anytime... After creating ur account Upload ur Images on that site. And Get the Direct Link on each image By clicking The image or checking the details of the each image... And then For uploading it to the forum on any Thread us Image Box. which is avalible In Front of each Post Box.. Add Dircet link/URL In Image box and click on paste/Ok Button..Ur images Will be Uploade easily Here...

-Rani thumbnail
Thanks Nidhi and Neeme both for your help. I will try to upload the pics now.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh is there a Sameer /Kunal Appreciation Thread ? Cuz if there isnt I  wanna start one
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Oh is there a Sameer /Kunal Appreciation Thread ? Cuz if there isnt I  wanna start one

Yes..i guess It is.. Check The initial pages Of the parichay Forum.. if U not found..Then Go ahead 😃