BV - 9th August 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BA in social works!!
hmm...sounds interesting...!!πŸ˜†
bass kuchh v kare baas padhai naa chhode anandi!!
atleast get a grad degree!!

nice update dear...The epi was nice...at last we saw a happy sigh family without GAGA...Anandi has things to worry about other than GAGA and precap GAGA fight...A good epi..
Originally posted by vasuja

nice update dear...The epi was nice...at last we saw a happy sigh family without GAGA...Anandi has things to worry about other than GAGA and precap GAGA fight...A good epi..
πŸ˜†
vasu...see tomorrow is my turn...
i have to explain JG scenes...
and i would love to do that nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
now...i wish...those type of scenes keep coming...i will keep explaining!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i love to!πŸ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Poor Gauri, she has do deal with Anandi's parchay no matter where she is. Jagat is in for a whole load of ear bashing now Gauri doesnt have Anandi to shout at.  Jagat needs to stop brining Anandi's name into the conversation all the time.
Originally posted by khusi_*

πŸ˜†
vasu...see tomorrow is my turn...
i have to explain JG scenes...
and i love to do that now🀣
now...i wish...those type of scenes keep coming...i will keep explaining!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i love to!πŸ˜†

waah kitni jaldi samajhdar ho gai tu meli geliπŸ˜†
hona hi tha mere saath rehte rehte tujhe bhi akal aa gayi🀣
Originally posted by Illyria

Poor Gauri, she has do deal with Anandi's parchay no matter where she is. Jagat is in for a whole load of ear bashing now Gauri doesnt have Anandi to shout at.  Jagat needs to stop brining Anandi's name into the conversation all the time.
right comparision will hurt, he must be sensible now, usse gauri kaa gussa pata hain naa
vaise today was maha boring, the beendnis were back at their best work, making foodπŸ˜†
today there were too much fillers
hmm Struggle started for gaga.. lets see what happens.
Thanks for the update, no need of apolozies, you doing us a favor by spring your valuable time wrtiting uupdates for us. much appreciated.
SD
Originally posted by Illyria

Thanks for the update.. I know Gauri has to go thrugh all these but she herself asked for it.. First of all she married him without much thought and it was her who forced him to go to haveli for elders' blessings.. Naa woh shaadi karke wahaan jaathi naahi uski khushiyon mein grahan laati..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jagy deserves all these shoutings throughout his life...aage aagey dekho hota hai kya😈