Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx mods for opening ds thread. Since a week i had been waiting for it to open but today finally it opened.

Now lets come on main point. Beginging and ending of Today' eps was unpredictable. I had not even thought that samir would be beaten in fst eps . Though it was good eps , loved all chars going to enact in ds show.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was a nice episode , well good to see very good bonding btw brothers 

liked the care , concern and understanding btw them ...

And hint of Rich family in a bad state now ... nice one
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was worth watching eps . Going to watch same eps even tomorrow. Ekta casted good stars to ds show. Hope that it goes hit.
maggi.masala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It was very Worthy epi
Intro part was very different n Gud
Hoping for the best ahead
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Every One...😊

I was waiting for this show from many weeks..The First episode of Prichay was really really good...I love the starting...Sameer Soni Role.I really like itt..Staring of the show are very good..The Concept,Staring,Story and Direction everythng was great.
Really hoping for the Good Story
neeme thumbnail
It was basically Family intro episode..It was not Intresting for me like First Episode.But it was Good.
Kunal mom is Typicall Emotional Mother.Who cares For their Childrens.Thinks Only By Heart..
Kunal Father Emotional.But not Showing His Emotions.Wants To watch His Childrens Professionals and Sucessful..Angry with Kunal Attitude and his Behaviour.
Kunal Brother Very Much Angry With his failur..Bcz of his failure he is suffring too.
MR.Kundra.Kunal was Assistant of him some years back.He is very Much professional Man..he can Do anythng For his Success..

So, these All characters introduced in this Episode..There is one More character, that Inspector Vikram.i m confused abt the Relation..But nice Character..Hope Next Episode can clear Story of the show more clearly.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Really like today's episode.. characters are so perfect
nice story loving itπŸ˜ƒ
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Second episode was much better than the first episode. 

Father-  worried about son, loves him and wants the best for him, so tries to show his love by scolding him and trying to correct him, a man who is grounded in reality and loves his sons. Nice character.

Mother- Emotional

Kunal's brother (second one)- Frustrated guy!!! πŸ˜†Some of his points made sense, but he was  way overboard in the manner he spoke. Also the way he was trying to compete with Kunal for the suit gives hints that he is sort of person who doesn't really like or appreciate Kunal much, and its not just cos of his professional failure.

Anand- Loves his brother a lot, quite evident. Sweet character.

Siddhi- The girl is really sweet. Suitable for sweetu^^ πŸ˜†

Kunal- ROCKING!!! He had few dialogues but they were all nice! He is totally 'Dabbang'. Loved the way he gave his brother the suit saying- Alter karwa lena!' πŸ˜†

Mr. Dhakral (or whatever the name was) - too early to say anything, but he looks really shrewd.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

Kunal's brother (second one)- Frustrated guy!!! πŸ˜†Some of his points made sense, but he was  way overboard in the manner he spoke. Also the way he was trying to compete with Kunal for the suit gives hints that he is sort of person who doesn't really like or appreciate Kunal much, and its not just cos of his professional failure.

The Dialogue Delievery of Kunal  Brother in his first of his seen was too fast..i dont like the way he Spoke.it was too Fast and all dialogues were Mixed up.