TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey All,

Well first episode was ok ... liked good and quick intro of the side and main lead ... they not only intro but also hinted that once up a time Kunal and Family was pretty rich and not now ...

First i was like Huh with KHNH BG tune , but then well lets see how it works on

Hmm for a change, Brothers are very adorable and caring towards each other ... nice Not K style though😆

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree.. I too liked d first episode.. d introduction was different n actors were good in their roles.. overall first episode was good to watch..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u about eps to be good. Begining and ending both were total filmy and my fav tune of kal ho na ho in BG made it worth watching . I felt sorry for samir was being beaten badly by those stern policemen. Eps was completely unpredictable. I had not even imagined that it would start like ds or end like ds . Gal was so cute and she confused me a lot. I thought that she loves kunal and having feelings for him but she rather loves his brother .
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
actually thats wat i kinda liked thank god it was not KUNAL warna it would have been really TYPICAL and nothing new na
maggi.masala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It was a good epi
Start is too good.
Hope to see some brilliant epis
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yet to catch the episode  I don't get colors will check out online

So how wud you rate first day first show ?
Blessing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

10/10

really?😲

running of 2 watch it too
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did like the 1st episode. Just one question.. isn't siddhi supposed to play the girl opposite sameer soni? i think she kind of liked his brother anand😕. Lets see how the story unfolds😊
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a good episode. I did not like the kal ho na ho music. I really wonder does ekta not have a music department I mean she keeps using the same music in all her shows.

The story does look interesting lets see what they have to offer in the next few episodes. I like the story but I am actually scared to watch another colors show. Colors shows according to me turn into crap really quickly hopefully ekta can maintain good trps and tell the story the way she wants it to be told.  
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I really like the first episode..  i like kal ho na ho it was suiting in the situation but then they should use there own music in background.. first epi was satisfied and story seems intresting😳