Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Why u Start watching this Show "Parichay" ?

Poll

What is the Reason of Watching this Show ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Everyone...😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š ..I m Neeme..Here With The First Rating Poll of this New And Lovely Show "Parichay Nayee Zindagi kay Sapno ka" .πŸ˜ƒ

So Everyone Share Ur Feelings With Each Other.That why r u watchng this Show...DO Comments.😊

Be Friendly...

I hope u will Like this Very First POLL of this New Show...

Thanks

Edited by neeme - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Let Me Start First 😊..
Honestly, i start watching this Show only bcz of Sameer Soni..i like this Man Very Much in BIg Boss.After Reading Artical that Sameer Soni is coming in new Ekta Kapoor Show..I was Really waiting For this Show...And its True After watching First Episode Today.I m Very much Impressed by Its Concept.its Really really good..But My first choice to watch this Show is Sameer Soni..So my Vote is For that 😊...

maggi.masala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Neeme
Good see a 1st Poll over here
I am watching the Show cz of Sameer  😳
N after seeing the epi I get to know all characters compliment each other very well πŸ‘
But my Vote Goes to Sameer
Edited by maggi.masala - 12 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Neeme!!!! πŸ€— my sweetest buddie!!!! good to see u here yaar!!! Okayyy for me also da reason is Sameer Sameer n Sameer!!! i am mad for Sammy from his Jassi Jaisi days!!! Loved Purab Mehra n now can't wait to see how Kunal Chopra progresses!!!! πŸ˜
neeme thumbnail
@maggi.masala, Thats Very True All Characters are really good..

@Charu, What i say..My Gudness...We Are back on same Forum once Again...Really Happy YarπŸ€—...And Till now We all three are here bcz of Same Reason..Happy to know this😊
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Neeme - yup!!! me too very happy yaar!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— yeahh!!! i know most of us r Sameer fans here... πŸ₯³

@ Jaya -- lol!!! i just saw first option n voted!!! yup!! so so sooo agree wid u, concept is also damn good!!! thank god we are getting something diff from sarees n jewellery!! lol!!! πŸ˜†
maggi.masala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Neeme :Yes vry good to know this that Sameer Fans are participating in this
@Charu : Yup many people are watching as Sameer is doing comeback in Serials
@Jaya : Good to see the different Perspectives of People πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by maggi.masala - 12 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Promos had been very refreshing .. Sameer Soni is also a big reason for watching it 
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched the first episode coz I was getting bored and well for timepass. Surprisingly I watched the whole episode and hence it was a good first episode.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
t is suppose to be a show with focus on the male protagonist and his journey so watching for that.

Also seen Sameer Soni in JJKN so  wanted to know how his character will be here.