•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
We can make it guys. 100 days left. I have decided to do this fun little thing. (My boyfriend gave me the idea , he wanted me to take out my excitement on the computer. Guys. πŸ₯±). Anyways  I was thinking of doing a post about something related to breaking dawn every day but That's too much work for me LOL. So I have decided to do it every week. Every Monday I will post and talk about something related to breaking dawn and ask you a question. The person with the best answer will get .. something LOL. What do you think? I haven't spoken to the Dev team about it but I'm hoping they'll let me. 
Anyways the post I am going to make might be make fun of a few things related to Twilight but its all jokes . So???

Anyways back to 100 days. I don't know about you guys but the advace screening ticket promo has already begun in the Cinema I go to. I went to see Friends with Benefits today with a friend and in the previews they were showing clips from the trailer and said "The most anticipated movie of year, Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn based on the worldwide best Seller by Stephanie Meyer starting: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner. Advance Screening tickets coming soon." SO exxciteed!!!!

The premiers, the interviews, and the CLIPS! WOH!! this time I am gonna try , HARDER to refrain myself from watching the clips because they wreck the movie for me. So I tried a bit in Eclipse but THIS time I am just gonna have to stop. I want it to be a BIG frikin' surprise to me. Anyone going to midnight screening? I know I AM!! Sadly the option for Breaking Dawn Red Carpet premier are not open for me. Well at least not for the one in L.A. but maybe for the one in London when I am in school. WOP!! But most likely I won't be there so I doubt it. Anyone else planning on attending. ? 

What are you guys excited for? 
huh i never win anythigng lol but here myy luck can take a turnn because huh eddduuu my luckyy charmm my dangerous predatorr is here naaa
heheheeheheh anddd huh ur BF has some brains huh ...hahahhah my male friends get nasty when they hear me talking twilighttt lllol thts so dumb

..why would you have to ask us about this? do you want this stickied or something? πŸ€”πŸ€£

PS. It sounds like fun. I demand a sig for everytime I win because i know i will. hmph. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

..why would you have to ask us about this? do you want this stickied or something? πŸ€”πŸ€£

PS. It sounds like fun. I demand a sig for everytime I win because i know i will. hmph. πŸ˜ƒ

LOOL I have no idea. Just wanted to make sure. And yes stick it please and ya I was thinking of getting a siggy soon. LOOOL and yes ofcourse you'll win!!
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

huh i never win anythigng lol but here myy luck can take a turnn because huh eddduuu my luckyy charmm my dangerous predatorr is here naaa
heheheeheheh anddd huh ur BF has some brains huh ...hahahhah my male friends get nasty when they hear me talking twilighttt lllol thts so dumb

LOOL well I will make sure you win πŸ˜†. And guys , can't live with them , can't live without them. ... WAIT!! actually you can but life would be depressing. I love annoying them. πŸ˜†
*yawns* i sticked this. =]

...and who loves my new siggy? *jumps up and down* he's my new love. <3
^^ who is he ? I feel so stupid asking that but I'm not sure LOL. 
☺️ he's Jai Khurana. From Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani. yes i do watch that show now. hmph. only for him though. β˜ΊοΈ ...funny how he's like..the Jacob in that show and i fell for him too. πŸ€£

AYYSHA. COME ON MSN. RIGHT NOW. OR I WILL KILL YOU. 😳