Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Rate..FIrst Day first show!...

Angel_Mishee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone!😳

The wait finally ended yesterday and now lets rate yesterday's first day first show of Parichay!😛

I will give it 8 on 10😊

For the use of kal ho na ho tune and Samir's deedar in the jue ka adda!😆⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Liked it  watched it online since I don't get colors, I would say I give a 7/10 Lots of shoor about the engagement ceremony , so I will watch Sameers Perfrmance and then strike the points as the story move on !

Promos focus well on the male protagonist so thats eye catchy..

I hope to see more about his life and parichay of that
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i will rate it a 6 over 10..just for sameer soni ..😊

his entry was impressive so now its to wait for the story to unfold further..

one thing love the focus on the male lead and with the KHNH music score it reflects his life..

how life changes?.

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm... I would give 7 out of 10...

As i found itz illogical ...when kunal's bro n vikram... both not tried 2  introduce demselves when siddhi came 2 meet vikram...n... d way Vikram left siddhi ... I mean how can someone leave a girl when he wants 2 know more about her ...coz he wants to marry her...😕
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would give it a 5/10.

I think many of you would think this is very harsh of me, but I frankly had very high expectations from the show after seeing the promos, and also cos of Sameer Soni.

What I liked in first episode:
1.) Sameer's entry and his attitude. 😉
2.) Female lead and her fatty friend. (very cute, both of them)
3.) Sameer's brother seems to be the typical BT brother- ekdum Laxman type.😃

What I disliked:
1.) No simplicity, the whole sequence seemed a tad too filmy. The KHNH effect was way tooo much. (Even though I love the movie and the music, the background music should not be used so much that it ends up making your forget the serial and remember the movie instead.)

2.) Presentation of the first episode should give you a peak into the main storyline. It didn't happen. By the end of the episode, I was wondering whether this is Kunal's story, or his brother's love story. It was the main point of the first episode. Even the reflection/introspection of the female lead about how time changes (in the beginning as well as in the end), was about his brother, not about Kunal (That 8 hrs ago she was skeptical about arranged marriage and now was ready to marry him). The episode started with that, and ended with that. The title music of Kal ho na ho, was played both times the lead introspected, and she was thinking about the brother, not Kunal.

3.) Some of the actors were too loud. I'm sorry I do not know their names, so cannot go into details.

The storyline of Parichay is promising and I know Ekta is capable of making a show sans theatrics and with simplicity, (like Pavitra Rishta) and so I'm very surprised and disappointed by the episode. The promos were very simple and interesting and had hooked me at first sight, sadly the episode turned out to be very filmy. I hope they work on it in the future, cos I love Sameer Soni and would like this show to be a hit.

Am not bashing the show or dismissing it, just penning my thoughts with respect to the show. I hope the second episode will be better. Ultimately I know the story is great, but they could have presented it differently.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Angel_Mishee thumbnail
Hey shanti agreed yaar pehle parichay ka shor sharaba aur phir balh ka naach gaana! Lol raya scene and sameer's entry was a relief ;)
Angel_Mishee thumbnail
Hi saveeta..sahi kaha even i lykd and rated it 8 for sameer soni..he is a great actor waiting to c tonight's episode :)
Angel_Mishee thumbnail
Hi ccbm_fan..yup even i found that part funny! Par anant ko kaun dekhega hummein toh Kunal se matlab hai na ;)
Angel_Mishee thumbnail
Hi nikita well analysed dear :) but i lykd kalho na ho tune..but yes they used it kuch zyada hii lol ekta effect
Angel_Mishee thumbnail
Great vikrant u rated it the most :)