Show started with some facts and some confusion...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All...

My name is Yati...Nice To meet u all...

Well... I was following the promos of "Parichay" as i found them different and unique and got inclined to watch this new daily soap...I was eagerly waiting for itz first episode coz after a long time, a male-oriented serial is going to hit small screen... After watching the episode... I can say that It was a nice( not outstanding) episode...It was a mixture of facts and confusions...

The facts that I found after watching first epi are:

1)Kunal loves his family and his family also loves him  (atleast some characters that are shown in epi.)

2) Siddhi is a very positive character.
    3) Kunal has a bitter past which is also somewhere realates him and his family's financial condition.

Confusion that first episode creates are:

1) Siddhi misunderstood Kunal's brother as Vikram.
    2) Why Kunal's family is in financial crisis? 3
    3)Why kunal is still loved and respected by his brother if he is responsible for their financial condition?
    4) Is Kunal responsible for this at all?

Hope All these question will get their LOGICAL answers in future...

Thanks for reading this post...

With Love...

Yati...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
Yes a lot of unanswered questions...

I guess things will fall in place as teh show progresses..

Its all around this man Kunaal so they will keep him as a focal point an others  who have influenced his life and his loss and gain

The siddhi Vikram and Addi ( Kunaal's brother i hope I got the name right) confusion may get streamlined a little later when Siddhi's brother tells who is Vikram, but siddhi may like Kunaal's brother seeing the way he protected Kunaal as she witnessed the cops and the brother bonding

So we have to see how these things will be clarified
@shanti05 . Kunal Chopra brother name is Anand Chopra, kunal youngest brother . Kunal has two brothers, younger gaurav chopra played by AYAZ KHAN (who played dr shubhankar role in dil mil gaye ) Seema Chopra, Gaurav's wife (PLAYED BY AARTI SINGH ). Anand Chopra youngest brother of kunal (PLAYED BY NEW ACTOR SAURABH JAIN). Vikram is Seema's brother and Anand's childhood friend (PLAYED BY DEEPAK SANDU) .

at one time kunal chopra's family use to be very rich because of kunal and they lost everything because of kunal's fail marriage with daughter of rich advocate J K THAKRAL . and J K taking revenge from kunal .
Edited by a141297 - 12 years ago
Thanks I knew the rest I had forgotten Kunaal's younger brother name Anand !! Now I will remember !!

I heard Roshini Chopra might be playing Kunaal's ex and JD Thakral's daughter is married to Kunaal so I am not sure about this link...

Anyways thanks for clarifying about the characters actors
no Roshni Chopra not playing Kunal ex wife but i think Rashmi Ghosh playing Kunal ex wife role . i read this from tellychakkar.com

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/reshmi-ghosh-approached-parichay
Yes sorry again I saw it and realized the name was rashmi ghosh not roshni chopra !!😆
My bad !

But I had also read this

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/prachi-deshmukh-balajis-new-show-colors

She will be his wife , but I guess they changed the name to Parichey and the female lead opposite Sameer Soni also
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Yeah as everyone knows that confusion exists in all shows of ekta mai but its amazing to be confusion in fst few. Its just starting that we got to see siddhi getting confused about her future hubby ! Na jane further how many times we also will get confused seeing those confused chars ? Though eps was great and thrilling as well .let see how both bros get free from jail? I m looking forward to see kunal family, deffo there will also be good bonding bw his family members like kunal and anand have.
@a141297... Thanks 4 d info...

n shanti n vikrant_shonit... agree Coz itz Ekta's show...toh thoda confusion toh banta hee hai... after all... itz her fav masala for her serial curry...🤣
She herself know that without it show can never be interesting .though i m liking it because sooner it going to be claggy. And i love claggy things.
If yesterday siddhi had seen aanand in hall. It would have become interesting and atleast siddhi got a opportunity to know aanand once again. Inteseting will be when vikram and his family goes to siddhi home in regards to her marriage . Poor siddhi will get astonished by all means.