mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
In yesterday's episode Devki refuses to understand, one who has gone can not come back, seeing this Krishna says he will do as per her wish.  Krishna, leaves on his chariot to get his 6 brothers back, airlifts his chariot, reaches Brahma-lok, seeing Krishna, Brahamji asks him the purpose of his visit, & tells him his 6 brothers were devatmas, cursed by him, are right now in Patal-lok with Bali. Krishna thanks him for the info, takes his leave, gets on his chariot, which stops near the sea, he goes inside the sea, reaches Patal-lok. He is stopped by the guards at the entrance, he politely introduces himself, tells the guards,he wants to meet King Bali, the guards thinks he is a normal human, they try to stop him, but Krishna's Suraksha- kavach, stops them from reaching him, Krishna tells them if they dony want inform Bali, then he himself will try to indicate Bali, of his arrival, a guard tells him Bali is buzy in his sabha, right now, can not be disturbed. Krishna, stomps his right foot on the ground, which shakes the land, Bali gets up from his seat, one of the guard comes running to inform him that Devkinandan Krishan from Dwarka wants to meet him & they are stopping him. Bali tells the guard,you don't know whom you have stopped & immediately goes to meet Krishna, he very politely greets him, Krishna feels happy seeing Prahlad's great grand son & Virochan's Son.Bali. When asked by Bali, the reason for his visit, he tells Bali,he's come to take souls of Devki's 6 sons. Bali takes Krishna to Sutal-lok, tells him, some of the souls are here for some time & some are here permanenly. Those 6 souls, in human body form, greets Krishna, he tells them they were born as his elder brothers, one of them tells Krishna, they are cursed devatmas, they belong to Dev-lok, he asks him to give them mukti, Krishna blesses them, he tells them, they will have to come to Devki, as her children, they agree & are seen next in forn of 6 new born babies in Devki's room. Seeing them Devki feels very happy, she tells them to forgive her for not being able to protect them. Krishna is thinking how to tell her that her babies will have to go in some time. Devki tells Krishna, he is paid back his debt of being a son. Krishna explainds Devki, that he's stopped the time, through his Sudarshan-chakra, for some time, now these babies will have to go, on hearing this Devki feels sad, epi ends here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First it was Yamraj's dhoot, and now Bali's guards.  Maybe Yamraj & Bali should open a workshop for their employees to help them know who Krishna is.  Have a TV in the conference room set to Imagine, and let them watch DBSK 😆🤣

Is it just me, or is poor Krishna just supposed to be getting abused in this serial?  Initially, it was Balarama, then Jarasandha, then Sishupala, then Rukmi.  After that, he had to listen to Sugandha abuse Devaki, then take abuse again from Yamraj's dhoot and Bali's guards, and tonight, from the newest promo (see the promo thread), a new woman will be subjecting him to a volley of abuse.  Poor Dwarkadheesh!!!

More seriously, I wish they'd stick to the real stories, b'cos when they take their poetic licenses and run w/ them, they end up mucking things up.  And there is plenty they could now show - Sishupala conducting raids on Dwarka, Krishna's war w/ Paundra Vasudeva, the Syamantaka mani episodes - lets get on straight to that.

All my other comments were in the EDT, so won't repeat them here.  Thanks for the update, mnx!
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Vrish I agree with you. I am not sure if we need to adopt the 'willing suspension of dis belief' if we need to watch this.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Vrish,

They are showing Krishna's story as also ignorance & abuse special, may be to recognise him, one has to be ignorant first, then he will show his power & make that person gyani, he was also born to create awareness among ignorant, illitrate souls, so they can progress in their respective cycle of births & re-births. But abuse is dis-respectful to him, from my pov.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

First it was Yamraj's dhoot, and now Bali's guards.  Maybe Yamraj & Bali should open a workshop for their employees to help them know who Krishna is.  Have a TV in the conference room set to Imagine, and let them watch DBSK ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

🤣 ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  

@ Vrish, Completely agree with your post, here as well as in EDT. Your guess work in last wk's WU was correct ðŸ˜Š. They did include the Devaki track in the Kritvarma track ðŸ˜”... Weird attempt from the Creatives!!!! ðŸ˜•

@ Minakshi, Yes, Bhagwan is above any kind of abuse, you are right. But the way they (the creatives/ director) are making us FEEL the emotions Krishna is going thr' in each sc, do make us sad. ðŸ˜”

I do not have anything to say about the episode... It was ok. Vishal was Really good, as we know, and regarding Devaki's role- we are already having a discussion about it in this forum ðŸ˜ƒ

And yes, what is the new promo all about!!!  ðŸ˜¡  

The main prob is that the creatives cannot keep up the consistency in their production 😕.  This show just moves up and down in overall performance (i.e.- WRT the mssg, storyline). 😔 

Since last few days I was trying to find out the same track from RS SK, so that the members of this Forum can enjoy the leela of the Lord again, (i.e.- along with DBSK ðŸ˜Š). As I have mentioned earlier also, that we are not having any  comparison berween the two works, only trying to bring the same story from the other show for all of you. I loved those episodes in SK. (BTW- It also has some scenes of some rakshas/ enemy-' Vajranaad' in between, just ignore those scenes ðŸ˜ƒ)

Here are the links from RS SK of the same sequence (found the link today only with the help of Dear Sis Lola ðŸ˜Š) :

Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago