Looteri Dulhan

What an Episode!!!!! (Summary) - 9th August 2011

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't believe what Ronit did in today's (9th August) episode. He literally killed everyone. He shot Abinav first then shot A's mother. His father got angry and took his own gun out but before that Ronit shot his mothers brother. His mother saw that A's father was gonna shoot him so came in front of him and got shot. Ronit then in turn shot dadaji, dadiji, his uncles and aunts. Abinav's father gets shot. Hearing the noise, Ronit sister and cousin both come down and get shot by Ronit. 
Billoo picks up the gun that was her father-in-laws and points it at Ronit. He's backing away from her. She tells him that he killed his whole family just for his pagalpaan. He didn't even react when his own mother was killed right in front of him. He runs away from. She still finds him but he closes the lights from the mains and runs off. Billoo hears a sound and doesn't know where it is coming from. She picks a diya up and takes it to each lying body in turn to see who it is. It turns out to be dadiji who is alive. Dadi asks for her husband and kids. Billoo tells her that everyone is dead. Ronit killed everyone. 
She goes to Abinav and cries for him to wake up. She rubs his heart and suddenly he begins to stir. He is Alive!!!! Ends on his face.
I can't wait to see today's episode to see what happens or how things occur.
I'm sorry about posting this brief summary without anyone permission but I had to comment on the episode. What a shocker. How can anyone do such a thing? Its totally out of this world. I liked Ronit's character when he was first introduced and was coming round to the idea of billoo and Ronit getting together but now totally against the idea. Hate it now. How can the family not realise that Ronit is sick in the head before this bad event occurred? His mother didn't help matters either by being how she is.
Anyway looking forward to seeing the last few episodes. If im able I will post a brief summary of the last few episodes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot munira for the short update ðŸ˜³ this is really needed it its your effort that u have given some short update which is helpful for others , ya if u want to update or is it easy for u to update then u can do it dear no one will force you for not doing so 😊 well i want to se police track in looteri dulhan which they are not showing in it 
Gopiii thumbnail
Tanx so much for the written update first one am seeing in the forum and unfortunately also now when the show is going to end in a couple of days. But I thought yesterday's epi was crazy and quite mad and totally needless I must say. They could have had a happy ending.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for summarizing this.  I missed the episode, and just saw last night's.  At the end of it, I think, Biloo died, and was possessed by Naina's ghost.  Tonight, I think she'll kill Ronit.

I think that the CVs for this show just lack any maturity - the moment they heard that the show was being canned b'cos it wasn't getting any traction, they decided to give it an ugly end. They could have instead shown their disgust by ending it before it was scheduled to end by just having Ronit marry Biloo, and ending it there.  And if they're so fond of ghosts, they could have gotten back Abhinav's late wife Suman.

I too thought that after Abhinav made it clear that he can't accept Biloo, and Ronit expressed an interest in her, she should have reciprocated, since the pheras she took w/ Abhinav turned out to be fraudulent.  She could then have married Ronit and left w/ him, and the show could have ended on that note.  The CVs seemed fixated on the Abhinav-Biloo jodi, but let's face it - since the show never had traction, it was irrelevant which leading jodi they picked once they had screwed up Abhinav's character by introducing Suman as his pre-existing wife.  Abhinav didn't deserve to have a wife after that.

So there was no need to butcher Ronit's character - they could have just had Biloo agree to marry him, and leave.  Instead, they made her a mahaan who tried to force herself on Abhinav just b'cos of that sham marriage that he didn't even admit to, and also, Abhinav's turn-about where he suddenly starts wanting Biloo made no sense whatsoever.

This ending of LD makes it clear that whenever Rakesh Paswan's shows get pulled, he'll give them an ugly ending, like Reshmi Sharma did w/ PKCM.  So expect the same w/ his other Imagine show, BAVD, as it continues to flounder.  Also, good luck w/ him getting any future shows on TV.

sweetangel2028

There are just 2 shows left - last night's, and tonight's.  So just 2 more updates left for you.