REVIEW: Parichay first episode (article) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
The first two episode was really good
How can they decide abt the show by only first episode...the first  two episodes are good..hope by cuming episode the show will get good trp's

I sort of agree with the review. The first episode was filmy, and didn't even focus on Kunal. They focussed on Anand and Siddhi too much.

Second episode was better.
Bade Acche lagthe hai had the same case. Promos were super great but the 1st episode was shoddy. This show will also pick up.
Of course, the heart of the show are Sakshi and Ram's acting. If the same can be made of here, it will be good :)
Yeah in fst eps when siddhi thought about some hours story, i felt as she thinking about kunaal but it was about only aanand. Wish siddhi was for kunnal.
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I sort of agree with the review. The first episode was filmy, and didn't even focus on Kunal. They focussed on Anand and Siddhi too much.

Second episode was better.

it was more than filmy , listening khnh tune in bg i felt as i m watching sequal of that film but with different stars . Second eps was much focused on kunal. Atleast we got to know something about him. Today it will be more interesting when aanand calls his bro kunal to award him .
the first epi was not all that good...but the show is slowly picking pace...atleast it was intriguing...
huh ab dekh lo trps or popularity.Parichay is rocking in trp chart crazy  article ..