BV WU:10/8/11:Anandi is moving on...:)

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

At haveli's hall,

(Anandi informs all about her lesson which she learnt today)

All r happy with shyam-sugna's visit. Anandi came from school and says to all that she learnt a lesson today and explains swaati's problems. Anandi asks bhairon to help swaati's father and bhairon agreed to help. Basant asked anandi about her lesson . Anandi says she got the lesson from today that only teaching the young ppl is not the solution coz what elders will say they will do it. If elders wont understand what is wrong and right then how will young ppl will know.swaati's mom told her about swaati's marriage and swaati will do it without any option. Bhairon agrees with it by saying he himself is a guily of conducting child marriage. Ds said it will be not easy for anandi coz ppl's thoughts r very old, it can't be change in few days by magic. Anandi needs to be strong enough.

At Mumbai - Kunda tai's home,

(Jagat-gauri's kitchen romance went wrong)

Jagat came from bathroom and ask gauri for dinner. gauri who is upset replied she didn't cook today. Then jagay says they will make the dish together. Gauri will come to know how good cook her hubby is!

Then they both entered into the kitchen. jagat said in rainy days it is amazing to have "besan ke gatte" and it is not very easy to make it. Then he started the process to make the batter for that dish. Gauri is smiling at him and stopped him by saying she will do it. Then while gauri is making the batter, jagat tried to be romantic with her and they spent sometimes in playing holi with that batter.

Gauri is making that dish. She tries to put water on that. Jagat stops her. gauri playfully says did he know everything, jagat replied he is a world class cook , he knows that coz it will be more tasty , he saw anandi used to do that and stops  . Gauri gets angry and says now she is not worthy to make a dish for him, if that so then y didn't he bring his real wife anandi to cook here! Then she left kitchen with anger.

At anandi's room,

(Anandi finds her goal)

Gehena gave a glass of milk to anandi and said that she is so happy to see anandi smiling seems that she gets a new ray of hope. Anandi replys till now she didn't understand what she wanted but now she found her goal . she doesn't know the way to reach at that goal but she is hopeful about it. Like ds said if a person accepts defeat inside then it is called defeat. She came out from the dark and hopeful about future. Gehena is happy stopped anandi from taking the empty glass to kitchen and told anandi not to do those small thing coz she has to do many big things in future. Then Gehena left with the empty glass . A bright smile on anandi's face.:)

At haveli's kitchen,

(Sumira and gehena happy for anandi)

Gehena informs sumitra about anandi's new found goal. Sumitra is happy and relaxed that she is moving on after jagiya's cheating. Gehena replied she didn't know how much anandi moved on till now but she saw a ray of hope in anandi's eyes who is always in tears for jagiya now found her goal.

At Mumbai- kunda tai's home,

(gauri upset,jagat's same excuse)

Gauri went outside from the their bedroom with anger. Jagat came outside to console her and says not to think so much about bapusa's words, she is the wife of him no matter who said what!.gauri refused.

Precap,

(Gauri wants the legal assurance)

Gauri tells jagat that if he loves her truly then she wants the legal status as his wife.jagat replies laws r not in his hand and asks gauri what to do. Gauri tells him to give divorce to anandi.

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

phew i am relieved that gauri asked jagya to get divorce๐Ÿ˜Š

yay but consumation delayed yet again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anyways jagya should agree to it , he has to otherwise๐Ÿ˜ก
very good episode today and yeah they were rocking
and khusi nice update
khusi_* thumbnail
yeah... i think it is 1st time i can say it is sensible from gauri's side to insist jagat for divorce!
me too want JA divorce ASAP!

but kya anandi jaap karte hain yeh dr couple!!!๐Ÿ˜†
sulijma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So now Gauri wants Jagya to divorce Anandi ... dont think Jagya has courage to ask Anandi for divorce.. and if he tries to file a case, he will be punished.. but if he doesnt .. he will be punished by Gouri.. bechara bura fasa :)
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
arre Kushi aaj tho mazaa aaya...kitne dinon ke baad hasti huyi aanandi and roti hue GAGA...

Bechara Jaggu dada bola bala, yeh bhi naheen jaanta ki shaadi kaise legal karna chahiye...kaun jane, ab itna bola ban rahaan hein to future mein bolega mene kuch naheen kiya Gauri ne muche pyaar ke jaal mein fasaya๐Ÿ˜ก
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khusi_*

yeah... i think it is 1st time i can say it is sensible from gauri's side to insist jagat for divorce!

me too wants JA divorce ASAP!

but kya anandi jaap karte hain yeh dr couple!!!๐Ÿ˜†

yeah khisu i never wanted consummation before divorce, lets see how this will be , i dont think it will be easy though , jagya is in a terrible mess right now,he has to talk to anandi i guess 
anadi inke beech mein banti hain kabab mein haddi
arre thodi toh problem dikhayenge naa, happy happy couples jyaada din kaun dekhega
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasuja

arre Kushi aaj tho mazaa aaya...kitne dinon ke baad hasti huyi aanandi and roti hue GAGA...

Bechara Jaggu dada bola bala, yeh bhi naheen jaanta ki shaadi kaise legal karna chahiye...kaun jane, ab itna bola ban rahaan hein to future mein bolega mene kuch naheen kiya Gauri ne muche pyaar ke jaal mein fasaya๐Ÿ˜ก

ditto!
couldn't agreemore vasu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

A smiling anandi,depressed JG...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and more important...the divorce!!...
jag toh gaya kaam se๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
khushi bahat khus hai aaj...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

and his blaming game...ohh he will do it...adat se majbur...poor jaggu dada๐Ÿ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yeah khisu i never wanted consummation before divorce, lets see how this will be , i dont think it will be easy though , jagya is in a terrible mess right now,he has to talk to anandi i guess 
anadi inke beech mein banti hain kabab mein haddi
arre thodi toh problem dikhayenge naa, happy happy couples jyaada din kaun dekhega

๐Ÿ˜† haan anmol.the divorce track will be the most interesing track to watch...

what will be the cause j will give or he will beg anandi again to hide the truth of gauri in court!!๐Ÿ˜†
yeh banda kuchh v kar sakta hai!

anandi and kabab main haddi...ab JG khud haddi ko drag karke apne bich main late hain toh koi kya kar sakta hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
anandi toh jetsar main beth k smile kar rahi hai...usne thode na kaha hai ki mujhe haddi banao!๐Ÿ˜†
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kushi I wish if someone can explain the legal troubles for J & A divorce like the child marriage was explained earlier...

Asking divorce from Anandi is the easy part...Knowing Anandi she may readily give it off for Jagya's ...But what happens to the marriage he already performed with Gauri filing himself single?? If Jagya marries in Mumbai will the rajasthan register marriage come to light??? I have so many questions in my mind...U have any idea..
khusi_* thumbnail
aree yaar vasu...mujhe puchh rahi ho...
main excitment k marre mare jarahi hoon!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but i am kinda sure...Jag will request anandi to give divorce in mutual basis!!

coz jail toh nehin jaana usko!!
but i wanna know...will anandi hide the truth of JG marriage in court or not!!

and mumbai main divorce thode naa hoga ...rajasthan main hi hoga...toh mumbai main recognised hone ka sawal hi nehin hai!!

but if no one wants to bring the truth of JG's illegal resister marriage toh...then they will escape!!๐Ÿค”