•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all ,

Liked this episode a lot than the first one ... It clearly had hints of some real life stuff

As long as u bring money into family u gain respect when u stand on ur principals and loose everything the very ones who patted ur back wont hesitate even for a sec to bitch and insult u , thats wat wa shown in episode...

Generally this is something I noticed in Advocates real lifes, they get less respect at home but has lots of name and fame out of house...

But over all loved the look of respect and proudness both mother and anand had when Kunal gave it back to Inspector and when he got money from the shop wallla ...

Love

J
Agree with you Jaya
Today's epi was very good n cool
More reality has been shown today
Agree with what u said. How kunal 's second bro and papa could be so mean without knowing the veracity of what kunnal done for his own brother . Really untill he was good lawyer , he would have got respect in his home but as soon as he left his job or whatever he done in his past .certainly he would have fell down in eyes of family members . As while conversing with police inspector .he told about kunnal to be sagacious lawyer and student. I fail to understand what would have happened to him that he left his job of lawyer ? Once again i want to see him lawyer so that he could stand by those persons who are helpless.
looks like he went against Thakar over case as he happened to be his associate and might have noticed some thing wrong happening in work or so

well coming to father , he seems more worried about kunal not being stable in life rather than loosing money

coming to second brother he seems to be more interested in money
Yeah he must have gone against thakral as kunal is against telling lie and protest that. May be such kind of incident happened that time. I noticed one thing more thats related to their money was got by thakral thats why they had to lose their dignified home. Yeah points u given related to his father and both brothers are very much true.
Not seen the episode yet but seems like that since the promos showed him as a person with a lot of own principles and as u said that he was the money getter for the family
His mom seems to understand him and his side of life
agree..!! This happens in reality..
m really loving the show seems a nice story😳
I agree with your take.

Kunal's second bro seems frustrated with him for more reasons than just money (is it just me who thinks so?) I mean, the way he was trying to compete with Kunal for getting a suit for Anand seemed weird. Maybe he just doesn't like Kunal much now.

Where his Dad is concerned, I felt the character to be very real. Even in the promos, he was shown saying- "Duniyadari bhi to zaroori hai na!" Agreed! He is just worried about Kunal cos he can see clearly that his son's streak of following his heart and not being practical have left him nowhere in life. He needs to seek out a middle route- its important! I'm interested to see the flashback now.

Liked the whole bit of the man coming to give Kunal money back cos he saved his shop. Nice touch. But why do they keep repeating the dialogues again and again, it would be nice to let the scenes speak for themselves, I suppose. :-)
So true! This is exactly why I like the show...plus, Kunal's character seems sooo interesting and real...someone very close to me in real life is a lot like him...