BALH 10th August 2011 Written Update-Done

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wat an epi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.loved it๐Ÿ˜Š.biscuit jaise kamar๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ n pleasantly plump๐Ÿ˜†,mehendi ka rang kisi aur factor pe depend karthi hai,ram n priya's cute smiles๐Ÿ˜†.want to see priya-ram scene again n again.vikram's small gesture thanking god n chupkese ram-priya ko dekhna๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.nani-daadi nok jhok๐Ÿ˜”.nice epi bas poori epi mein ek hi eye sore thi-apeksha๐Ÿ˜ก.

waiting for ur comments natasha๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
wow. looking at everyone's comments, I cant wait for the written update :)
aye hai... mehendi ka rang kispe depend kartha hai?๐Ÿ˜‰
Love ur updates edit soom:-)

I cannot open this page

Awesome update and epi! Thank you so much Nuts!

Must say, finally the two strangers have got some common topic to talk about. I am amazed by Priya's wit when she said that had she fallen she would be next to Ram giving him company! ๐Ÿ‘
This is how a couple should be, instead of worrying/bickering in difficult times use sense of humour to make the situation light.
Ram-Priya both are good at this except knowing that it's something common in them.

Must say, dieting had very bad impact on Ram! Not only health wise but also in his sense of humour too ๐Ÿ˜†. Priya ki kamar bhi usse biscuit jaisi lagti hai? ๐Ÿ˜•. Pataa nahi yeah cute sa gollu-mollu petto-Ram kaam aur khaane ke aalwa kuch aur bhi sochta hai kya? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nels - 12 years ago
YAYY whole epi was raya!!!!!! cannot wait to see!!! lOVE THEM! tfs!
ooh lalala...what a cute episode..
thanks for the update..
god bless u...
OMG! So many Raya moments!!!! Iam not missing this one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ