Thendral

Wednesday Update : 10/08/11

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update Bhagiii!!😃

Buwana madame is shell shocked for this, what is she going to do when she see Thulasi face to face🤢...if she got any shame she should just go and jump from well😡. Lakshman is going to compromise Sundari aam...what a joke...whatever he got last time is not enough for him pola🤢.

At-least now Thulasi knows the reason behind TA's acts...now its up to her to prove that her words are wrong😕...i think he will understand that sooner or later.

I think Sundari is going to deal Buwana's matter alone with the help of TA most probably...both sides, TA and Sundari's are moving equally for some reason😕...this side TA is getting to know about Darman through Prabha and other side Sundari got to know about Thulasi plus Lakshman is there to fall on her feet i mean compromise🤢...its up to something, she might agree to Lakshman regarding Darman but will move everything in different way, lets see😕
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhagi for the Wonderful update!👏

I feel now Thulasi matter will come out from Sundari when Lax discusses about Prabha kidnapping matter😍.

TA's feel towards Puvi and Sudha is acceptable, but still not acknowledging P/S with a small "Thank You" for saving Thulasi at the right time is totally NOT acceptable😕.

TA will come to know why Thulasi spoke like that to Mohan only when he comes to know about Mohan/Kalyani matter. Until then he is really going to be irritated like this. He does not want to hear Thulasi's POV.

Even after Prabha and Thulasi warning, if TA goes to Dharman, let him face the consequences👎🏼. But eventually only Thulasi will suffer for his stupidness😕.

But one thing, instead of talking all these veera vasanams, he can better try to get a job. It is really annoying to see the main character of the serial being a Jobless Vetti Officer👎🏼👎🏼. Sigh...

Thulasi was awesome today! Don't give up on this stand with TA about Dharman😛.

Tanu, your predictions were correct on why TA was upset/angry yesterday. 👏
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update!  Decent episode - creative need to be lauded for effective piece of writing [although lacked bite and emotional punch] that put forth POV of protagonist and capturing their state of mind.

Star of the day: P. Big thanks to P for his "perfect entry" into TA'n'T abode. His entry halted the 'friendly firefight' between the hubby and wifey dear. P provided timely warning to TA about severing ties with beloved "brother" and his "hood", explaining about D company's "social service" - nefarious activities.

The interplay between TA'n'T was melancholy @ times but enjoyable. TA's behavior reflected that of an errant grow-up child cornered from all sides, feeling suffocated and bushwhacked when Thulz starts peppering him with pointed questions for which he has no answers. Hence, he is rude, mean and irrational in his behavior to T, reflecting his unsettled and fragile state of mind with no clarity of thought - like telling T, that is was better to work for D than PA. But deep down in his heart he knows what he has done is a big mistake but his ego is stopping him accepting it in the open.

T was outstanding today - she showed infinite patience and maturity in the way she spoke to TA asking pertinent questions about the plan going forward without trying to be bossy, aggressive and careful not to hurt already battered TA. She was superb when she described her ordeal, 'his running away', the timely help of PA, the need to have good trusted relationship in hour of need.    

It was sad to see T when TA yelled at her and when she silently picked all the paper strewn by him and was enjoyable when she gave TA an angry "I told you so" look when P mentioned about D. Even the tiffs between TA'n'T are nizzz.

TPS seems to be happy @ the end as she has Doc on the mat - had come smoking peace pipe. TPS will be ready to demand her pound of flesh as she has "Thulz" arsenal in her ammo.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TT Fan for the update😊. TA's behavior was disappointing nowadays. Even prabha knows about Dharman but this TA doesn't. Let him fall for D' sigh.
After watching today's episode and T&t's misunderstanding are surely leading somewhere.  Let's see.

MR. Kumaran' We actually do not like to see TA like this. We miss the old thendral magic.  We don't want thulasi crying all the time.🥱

Coming to P's track, prabha looks determined to find the answer which is good.😊 Expecting good twist in case of prabha.😉 And coming to D's track, Dharman is not going to leave TA at all. Thulasi did not talk about the house owner to TA.  There is abig chance that T&t are going to live with GW. If charu returns she will makes things worser than before. Let's see how it moves'😍

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the great updates TTfan!!

So Prabha has left Bhuvana and Laxman thinking but Bhuvana's attitude still hasn't changed...

Oh god...Tamil seems to be in great depression or something...throwing paper on the ground and watching as Tulasi picks it him...grrr...hated him today...

TT's fight today was not too good.  Again and again Tamil is making the same mistake.  He believes Dharman and finds it shameful to work for Puvi.  First he should get a job then talk about what is shameful.  I support Tulasi today, she was being nice and caring and didn't want to fight with him but Tamil was adamant as usual.  Tamil thinks that Tulasi lost hope in him and doesn't like to live with him.  He is being real stubborn right now!  If only he wasn't eves dropping that day... I don't know what Mr. K. is planning with TT...

Best part of today was Prabha telling Tamil that Dharman is a criminal.

Laxman coming to see TPS will change tracks maybe...I think TPS is going to speak to Laxman and somehow link TT to their problem now...

sahi. thumbnail
Thanks TTfan for the wonderful update.

Tamil is behaving like a fool today. Tamil heard the half conversation  between Thulasi and Mohan and avoiding Thulasi. Thanks goodness Prabha come on the right time so Tamil and Thulasi stop the fight. Tamil is better to listen to Prabha and Thulasi and stop working with Dharman. If still he doesn't want to listen to Prabha or Thulasi and work with Dharman u r going to get in a big trouble. So it is better to quit the job with Dharman find a new job. 

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Bhaghi! I didnt watch the episode yet but your detailed update gave me the feel of watching an episode. 👏

Unfortunately TA doesnt know everything that Tulasi knows. Tulasi knows the intentions of GW, Psycho and their plans. Tulasi also knows how nice Sudha is. Tulasi knows how selfish Lavanya is and she also knows that Dharman is bad bcos Joseph told her so.

But poor TA he doesnt know anything thats happening around him. Though he partially knows that his mother and sister are very selfish and they dont like Tulasi. He also thinks Sudha is very selfish and she always insults him. From TAs point of view he is right bcos Sudha was never nice to TA before.

Above all, this loan sharks incident has really hurted his ego. This whole incident has shown everyone his inability to run a family especially he feels insulted before Tulasi. He is completely broken inside knowing that even Tulasi is thinking that he is incapable.

Tulasi did a good job in trying to make TA understand the whole thing but unfortunately TA is not in a state of mind  to listen anything. His only aim now is to boost his ego and prove his ability to Tulasi.

I think TPS might ask Dharman to walk out of this case and hence TA might not have a job with Dharman. But Dharman wont leave TPS and this oppurtunity to earn a lot of money. Lets see.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the superb long detailed update...

another good episode where TT openly discussed their feelings and points of view..somehow today I agreed with both their points of view...bothsaw frm their perspectives today..While T was upset onseeing TA come to the house n go away , TA being upset at T being quiet while all were shouting..(thankfully T atleast raised her voice once or twice yday) but like when TA was shocked on hearing that the loan sharks wud hv taken T away...It was a very natural outburst from both and really liked T when she said she too is like TA givng imp to maanam and asked TA to talk with respect abt money.
special mention must be made about prabha's superb sense of timing with a warning for TA..by the look of things and events taking shape, TA is being cornered from all sides (house owner may come back tmrw) leaving the ground clear for GW to welcome TT soon into her area of dominance..

God save TT and us but I am determined to enjoy this track ..Let GW n C be given a chance to carry out all their plans... let us see how far they will go (we have seen vel taking it thru till the court)...TT also need to finish this unfinished phase of Psycho...

Let their game begin...As AnnaJay said for viewers patience to be the keyword and so shall be it!!!But somehow i am beginning to enjoy the TT tiffs and i am sure when they do make up, it will make up for us too...(Mr.K and yr team  are u hearing?)
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Baghi for your super update 🤗. 

Where has the vetti saval of Lakshman gone...now going to talk to her...with what face Lakshman, seems to have no vmss either 🥱.

I was laughing for the first time seeing T&T fighting...it was not harsh and way funny as it was a stupid fight and childish too. Yooovvv TA...is she your wife or veetu velaikaari to allufy your kuppai 😡...but thought it was cute as TA behaved like a little adamant kid . I know he would get the answer soon, but until then ithai veche he will get mad at her and make us mad at him too...sigh. 

Like for TA...Thulasi's convo with Mohan bothered me too much too...i was happy that that topic came again today. Like viewers CVs did stick to that too and will continue being like that until TA gets what Thulasi really meant...ennavo seekrom sonna would be good 😍...sigh.

I am scared that they might build up things like before Lavanya's wedding weeks/months as if there is a twist to happen soon and then highly disappoint us 😭. 
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago