Future story..!!! My Prediction...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i feel like that girl Siddhi will marry Aanad but in the rift of Kunal and Thakral...he will have to die..and that girl Siddhi will marry Kunal and set his life on track and take rvenge...i thought this because once in article it was given that this show is on lines of Ghar ek mandir and Kumkum...!!!...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nopes yaar...i don't want anand to die... i am loving the sibling bond b/w them...i don't think they'll kill such a beautiful character...maybe anand will get kunal and siddhi married...or maybe gradually siddhi will start visiting their house and fall for kunal...
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am new to this show. Actually i don't watch colors shows but recently saw a poster of the show and was exited to find out what brought Sameer Soni back to television. I respect him as an actor..always picks nice roles to do be it television or movies.

Watched the first epi and as soon as the opening shloks started I realized this is an Ekta show and was so surprised.

Anyway, its a very good beginning and i am glad its getting a 'different' treatment. I like the dialogs and the relationships are definitely real. Like Siddhi and Shilpa going back and forth.. "Tu paagal" to each other.. lol. Its so sister like but never seen before between sisters on tv.

I also feel that something might happen to Anand. He is too perfect a character and such a character always dies in a serials, especially Ekta's shows. Besides, i feel that only if something happens to Anand will Kunal get himself out of the rut he is in. It is sad to think in those lines cuz Anand is really a good character. And i love the sibling bond. But even in a male oriented show, the first scene began with Siddhi recollected the moment that changed her life. Which means Siddhi is the lead female and that would pit her against Kunal...as he is the protagonist no??
Edited by -JC- - 12 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
😉 i think vikram, anands friend will go negative completely or have grey shades .😲
vikram likes siddhi😕 ,but when he gets to know that anand is in love with siddhi ,he will try to break them ( siddhi -anand ) apart when his plan goes wrong then i think he will kill anand😭!!! just a thought !!!